Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

RU for Stonefly

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:09 am

Stonefly's RU from LoC No. 120

Name: Farren
Element: Life

Don't forget to post here that you are adding a new lion to the archives.

NOTE: This cub will NOT grow horns in his/her adult form
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Farren's information

Postby Stonefly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:57 am

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

╔═════════════════════════╗

xxxxxxxxUsername;; Stonefly
xxxxxxxxxxxName;; Farren
xxxxxxxxxxxNickname;; Goose
xxxxxxxxxxxGender;; Male
xxxxxxxxxSexuality;; Bisexual
xxxxxxxxxElement (s);; Life
xxxxxxxxxxxxRank;; Cub
xxxxxxxxxCub number;; 120
xxxxxxxxxxHorn Design;; x
xxxxxxxxThank Ro for drawing these for me <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxImage
(Will edit drawing when possible)

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Story behind his nickname
Farren is a lion of two names. One from his nearly forgotten past; and the other from his present. To him each name holds a special place in his heart and will forever love the two lions who gave them to him.

Farren was not born with his pride name, originally he was called Goose. When he was born his mother decided to call him him Goose but when he arrived in the pride he was too scared to talk and didn't say a word for weeks. Damara named him Farren after two weeks and about a month after that he finally decided to talk and tell Damara his real name. But now he only lets Damara and those close to him call him Goose.

Personality

When you first meet Farren you will notice he is a very quite cub, doesnt have much to say about anything or anyone. He was not always like this but due to some unseen circumstances he is no longer the cub he used to be.

Within such a short life span little Farren has changed a great deal from his birth to where he is now.

xxxxFarren is a different type of cub, unlike the energetic and adventurous cubs hes quiet and drawn to himself. He doesn't often talk to others and he likes to keep to his own, but will be okay with being in small groups of two or three. A lot of the time its hard for other lions to hold conversations with poor Farren so often they don't try. When you get the chance to hear Farren talking he has a very gentle voice and soul. His voice is soft and lends a hand to a big part of his personality. He is kind with his words and often thinks before talking. He doesn't like to use violent or aggressive mannerisms, he likes things to be handled in a calm gentle manner. This in fact leads to how much he cares for others, he loves when the lions around him are happy and get the help they might need. When he can or when brave enough Farren like to help pretty much anyone who asks for him. But because of his lack of bravery and back bone he does not often offer to help.

xxxxAs a result from the fact that Farren does not like any attention drawn towards him he a very easy keeper. He liked to go with the flow and takes what ever life might hand him. Its one of the reasons why he stuck around Gorgos for so long. He often has a love hate relationship with this trait because it has lead him to so many problems but has saved his hind end a handful of times.

xxxxIt has been touched on once or twice but Farrens lacks any type of bravery, he is a very fearful and scared lion. But anyone who has been through what kind of trauma he has would be right? This cub has little to no 'back bone' and can hardly stand up for himself in a lot of problems. It has gotten him in so much trouble over his short life and commonly causes internal battles within himself. He longs to be a brave and strong lion who can hold its own ground, he just had no idea how to get there.

xxxxFarren cant stand the idea of violence, and while growing up hopes that he will grow a pride mane and never have to worry about becoming a warrior. When it comes to playing with the other cubs he doesnt even like to play fight or roughhouse to, well rough. He likes games like tag and hide and seek. His mother has always taught him consent violence was never the answer and it was best to reach a resolution as quickly as possible. These thoughts were strengthen by Damara as she shared her view points with him while growing up. Although this isnt saying he wont fight, if he was put into a situation were he has two he would. He just much rather avoid it all together.

xxxxIn general Farren inst the strongest cub out there, he has a lot of problems from early childhood problems and traumas. He does his best not to let this stop him and tries to push past these obstacles thrown in his way. Even though he is young he is still changing and slowly his personality is molding into another lion, maybe one day back to what he was like when his mother and father were around.

Relationships:
Damara: She became a big part of Farren's life when she became one of the few lions who could calm him during his nightmares. Farren often slept near Damara just in case they would happen again. Quickly he became attached to the dream lioness and soon saw her as a mother figure. Damara realized how close she became with Farren and later decided that would adopt little Farren as her own cub.

Thaddus: Farren met up with this young cub when he first arrived in the pride. Him being a nervous and fearful lion he never really talked much to other lions. Farren ran into Thaddus one random day and somehow the both striked up a conversation. Farren began to like this lion and wanted to become friends with this other cub. He views Thaddus as he only friend(minus Damara) and enjoys his company. They can both be quiet and shy together.

Istas: Farren meet Istas not long after leaving Gorgos. After his experience with him Farren was lost and had no idea what to do at that point. She became one of the lions that helped group Farren and guide him back to a normal life. He stayed with Istas for nearly two weeks before he became brave enough to venture off and find himself at the pride. He would like to come back one day and thank her for everything she has done. In his eyes Istas is one of his guardian angels.

Family
Mother: His mother was a sweet lioness, the only reason why she gave her son away to a lion like Gorgos was in hopes of him standing some type of chance in life. She wasn't aware of that fact that her Goose would be one of the cubs he simply treated like a punching bag. She knew she was dying and she didn't want to leave Farren alone without anyone to care for him. Unaware of the pride and their willingness to accept cubs she simply say this as her best option. She just wanted her son to live after she died.
Farren loved his mother and would do anything to see her again. Again and again he wishes he has the abilty to use his element while they were together, just to heal her of her ailments. But he does try not to hang onto the what ifs of if onlys of life and knows that one day he will be reunited with her. He just has to wait his turn.

Father: His father was strong and brave he would do anything to protect his family, and thats how he ended up dying. He noticed a lion lurking around and later that same lion ended up attacking him. He fought with his life and they both finished the battle with fatal wounds. Both later ended up passing away.
Farren never knew much about his father, only the stories that his mother told him while they were together. He looked up to his father and one days hopes to be like him strong, brave and would do anything to keep his family safe.

Thank you NARANDA for letting me use Istas
Nizo for Gorgos
Sun for Thaddeus

|History|

Young Farren, started his life with both of his parents, and his life was simple and happy. But slowly everything started to crumble around him until there was almost nothing left. It started when his father was killed in battle with an lion, its allegiance Farren never knew. Even though Farren knew very little about his father it hurts to think that he will never truly know who his father really was. For a while it was just Farren and his mother, they lives happily and safely, but was the little cub was unaware of was the fact that his mother was slowly dying. Being his young age he had very little control over his element and had no real idea how to use it in real life situations so he would have never been able to help his mother if he knew of her condition.
Before his mother passed away she heard of a lion who took cubs and trained them and prepared them for what might happen in life. She was unaware of the pride or any other groups of lions who might be able to take her son, just of Gorgos. What happened to her Goose was something she never expected.

Farren remembers very little about his time with Gorgos and what happened to him, and its something he wishes never to remember. Every night he is haunted by these dark nightmares and memories, that he fears will one day come during the day. It is as if that period of time in his life is a giant deep dark black hole. He doesn't even remember the others that he was with or trained with. There is only one physical piece of evidence of that time period and its a large scar(Cant remember which scar I won, so what ever that one is.)

When Farren got away he ran for days, never looking back. He could hear his fathers distant voice in his head telling him to keep going and to push himself. The young cub pushed himself past his limits and after four days or running, hiding, and looking over his shoulder he collapsed. when he came to he found himself laying near a new lioness. For a moment this struck fear into his soul, but within a few seconds he seemed to calm, as if his mind subconsciously knew this lion was safe.

Farren spent two weeks with Istas. the whole time he spent healing himself and getting stronger. Istas was his saving grace and he will forever see her as his guardian angel. To this day he still wishes to come back and find her and say thank you for what she has done. Farren wasnt sure what clicked in his little mind, but after hearing a story about a large pride he became interested and after the two weeks were up he gathered enough strength and will power to leave his new companion in search of the pride.

In the back of his mind he knew it was dangerous out there, and anything could happen during his search. But he decided that the reward was worth the risk. This is another period of time lost to Farren, he cant seem to remember what happened while wandering. Its simply another blank space within his mind. The only thing he can remember is the feeling of loneliness and almost feeling defeated.

It was while Farren was wandering when Damara stumbled across him. At first Damara thought the young cub was dead, falling to the elements and lack of care. She was hesitant at first to approached, the idea of a lion using this as a trap itching at the very back of her mind. But to this day she is beyond happy that she found Farren and he has quickly became one of the best things to happen to her. Back to the first week of Farren being taken under Damaras wing he hardly ever got sleep, nightmares haunting him every single night. He was never sure what triggered them, but they started when he arrived at the pride. Damara tried her best to calm his his dark dreams but she was never able for the first week. It was at the start of the second week that she was able to calm his mind during the night and he was finally able to sleep.

Even though Farren had Damara helping him sleep by calming his nightmares, his nights were still anything but peaceful. Farren couldnt even tell you what a normal dream was. Every night his thoughts were of dark things, just not as dark as when they started. Of course over time they do get better and he is finally granted the ability to sleep through the night. A load of stress lifted off both Farren and Damara's shoulders.

It took nearly six weeks for Farren to trust Damara and to tell her his real name, but asked for only her and one other to use it. At the six week point he started to view her as a mother. Even though he would never forget about his real mother and Damara would never be able to truly replace her he accepted her love and trust and accepted her role as an adoptive mother. Over time they worked together, getting to know one another and gaining his confidence back in himself. He is still far from were he would like to be he is still happy with the progress he is making.

|Other|
Fears
Being taking from Damara and the pride.
Dislikes
Being touched for a long period of time, people ignoring his person bubble.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|