Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt Your Own Skrixxy! by rockonhammy

Artist rockonhammy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt Your Own Skrixxy!

Postby rockonhammy » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:03 pm

These are Free!

Im taking just a longer break from the comic least till i get my grades up (i need mucho time to draw the comics people without stopping.) So for now i will do a Species from the comic~ There are three main Species in the Comic. The Haddix(as seen in comic page 3, 4 and 5), The Skrixxy and the Ankread. These are the three main species in the comic.

The Speices~

These little creatures were the first of the Three species in Nuketown. The humans were experminting on some bunnies they had to see if they could make anything to withstand the danerous nulcar waste. They choose bunnies for there amazing way to reproduce so fast. In the cell they mixed in a bit of Polycerate Goat (Mostly known as freak goats in circus for there 2 horns, 4 horns or 6 horns.) and Honey Bagder genes. Thus causing a small rabbit like body creature with horns like a Polycerate Goat and the extreme fluffy tail like the Honey Bagder. Like a bunny they have smaller front feet and bigger back feet, but like the size the claws varied from front to back. Skrixxy's have an odd trait from the Goat, giving them the stomach to be able to eat anything from grass and apples to metal and wood. These creatures also took after the Honey Bagders crazy and brave behavior! The Scientices soon realised these creatures become rather skinny and skittish as they grew from baby to adult, they feed them as much as they could but none would gain weight. They soon deemed it as a "Unknown Trait", there small slit eyes show that as well. They soon named them "Skixxy" as a word standing for Skittish. They soon started to breed them to become more friendler to humans, like small dogs they can only bond to one human. Now they are putting these creatures up for Adoption with the warning of "Claws are very sharp, but every loving." Now there up for some love~

Different Kinds of Skrixxies~
There are different kinds of Skrixxies within the Species. All of them are listed here, more different experiments can make even more different kinds. They make your Skrixxy even more special!
Tribal Skrixxies: They are always marked with strang markings like there in a tribe.
All Holiday Skrixxies: From Halloween to X-Mas to Easter, they fit the holidays!
Custom Hand-Made Skrixxies: If you pay more at the lab they make one to fit just you!
Enviornmental Skrixxies: Insane, highwired energy little buggers. NEED AN ID for them.
Night Crawler Skrixxies: Creepy crawlers that stalk you and only you in the night!
Natural SKrixxies: More gentler than the rest, there sweet and harmless.

Some Rules~

-I dont want you to adopt them and never draw them. You are required to draw them least once if you adopt one. They want love!
-Please do not steal anything, this is my creature, my story, my comic and my idea.
-No fighting over if you dont get one, there will always be more~
-Remember these are free out of the kindness of my heart. But if you fight i will start to charge...
-You can NOT sell them or use them in Character Creation contests.
-Only two Skixxys per person! ONLY!
-You get the skixxy for the best infomation put up for them.
-Last, when adopting and i ask "Why do you want this?" Dont say cause its cool, or its amazing. No give me a real reason. Will you use it in a comic? Story? Idk you got to use or draw them and not just get them for no reason.

Color Code~

BLACK dot means its Open to be adopted!
NO DOT means its been adopted already!
GREEN dot means Customs (NO do not ask me to do customs, only do that if im nice)

Breeding~

Skrixxy Breeding Experiment OPEN: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=822618&p=20852509#p20852509
NO you can NOT breed them on your own!

Please enjoy these creatures i have made, please love them and i hope for some fan art~ ;D you never know i might do a custom if you do me some fan art. Rather a good deal.

Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=795041][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/J7iV1.gif[/IMG][/URL]

EVERYTHING (c) Rockonhammy
Last edited by rockonhammy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
OMG Thanks Okami4 For the Animations! soooo much ♥
okami4 wrote:omg wth BBQ.

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Your Own Skrixxy!

Postby rockonhammy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Finished~
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:07 pm

I got some up for adoption! Grab them before there gone~
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Bump~
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:55 am

Bump?
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:46 am

IM OPEN TO ONE CUSTOM of a Skrixxy!! ONLY ONE CUSTOM!! First come first serve.

Somebody already took the free Custom~
Last edited by rockonhammy on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tbow. » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 pm

May I have a custom? These are really cool and I'm surprised no one has adopted yet!
I'm seriously inactive on here now sorry~
You can check out my tumblr though because that's basically where I live now.

tbow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Yes just fill this out for me~

Code: Select all
Username-
Name-
Gender-
Picture- (like what do you want the skrixxy to look like or just me some colors and ill make something kool for ya)
Bio-
Why do you want a Skrixxy?-
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tbow. » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Username-
Tbow123
Name-
Skor
Gender-
Male
Picture- (like what do you want the Skrixxy to look like or just me some colors and I'll make something kool for ya)
Well, if you could just include mainly neon blue, neon green, and white. I've been going on an obsession with those colours and arrows as well, if you could include arrows somehow that would be amazing! Thank you!
Bio-
When Skor was "born" from the experiments he was quite a runt. He was normally coloured, a snowy white, and when the scientists let him go he was shy. He was a very timid Skrixxy and was quite scared of everything, but when he encountered the nuclear waste he was bred to withstand it had no effect of him, as he expected. But weeks later faint colourings began to appear on his white fur, pale green and blues. Sooner as he grew older they grew stronger until the neon colours were prominent on his white fur. He wore them with pride, hoping to attract a female or someone, and eventually he did. A small girl found him one day and squealed with delight at his looks and immediately scooped him up, taking Skor home to a caring home.
Why do you want a Skrixxy?-
I think that this is very creative how you came up with it and I'm always up to adopting new creatures. The Skrixxy is very unique and I know this is bad but they are quite cute. c; But I also don't have many characters and I think that a Skirxxy would be a great addition to my characters.
I'm seriously inactive on here now sorry~
You can check out my tumblr though because that's basically where I live now.

tbow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonhammy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Haha why thank you and im glad you like the Species. I will get to work on it right now. XD And i really hope you will enjoy your Skrixxy and draw him and love him~ Thank you for filling the form out!
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me