Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Six's Little Nursery V.3 by Sixbane

Based on Click to view
Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
70 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Six's Little Nursery V.3

Postby Sixbane » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:32 am

Current List:
none

Spent a lot of time thinking it over, and wondering if I should make a new thread-because the old one was fine and 'usable',
But I really enjoyed doing these (I just kinda got swamped with my duties for other species/groups and it fell to the backburner)
Since the last thread, oekaki received its updates with proper clipping and folders, and my art improved to the point I didn't like the old lines anymore, So I decided remaking it was the best option.

The gist of this is: If youre familiar with closed species nurseries you'll probably know how it works: I will open slots and you post two parents you want a 'breeding' from. These are ENTIRELY free. I really enjoy doing nursery batches/breedings, as theyre a good way to experiment and play with designing styles; theyre just fun for me and I want to provide a nice place that I can do them. Given the fact that my obligations in other places are smaller (And I sort of want to distance myself from closed species/groups in general) I have some more time to maintain this better now. I also have a set routine commission schedule and can work this in in my free time between those.

The amount of babies you receive is RANDOMIZED (So you could get anywhere from 1-4) and the edits are either my choice (depending on my mood) or rolled for. (generally, edits that are smaller will be more likely to be added- but ones that require SIGNIFICANTLY changing the lines I may be pickier about doing). Just because the parents have it, doesn't guarantee the kids will.
(Note that: The number of babies rolled for is effected by how many people are breeding, and how edited the parents are. More edits = less babies, 1 owner = less babies. There is still a chance for multiple/to the max amount, it is just rarer.)

Rules/design TOS
•All designs obtained here are subject to my terms of service
**As free designs, you may not sell them outright but you may charge for extra art as long as I don't explicitly state it it cannot be transferred. You may trade or gift free designs.
NOTE: I AM DOING POKEMON BREEDINGS HERE, However, THESE CANNOT BE SOLD. PERIOD. Only gifted, due to them being canon-inspired.
• You may make changes to whatever extent you want, as long as I'm credited for my original work
• You may change species as you desire, but if you are transferring them into a closed species please ask me first (To ensure that their rules do not conflict with my interest for my work)
• You may use my designs in breedings as long as the offspring are not clones/copies of the design and not abused for profit.
• Please do not use my work commercially without my express consent
• You may not ADD your own rules to my designs without my permission. I WILL NOT enforce them or get involved in those disputes.
• You MUST be sure your characters are able to be used in breeding designs. I am not responsible for knowing the rules of your characters. I will assume you have verified/know that it is permitted if you request them. If conflicts arise, it is up to you to resolve. These may only be closed species characters with express permission from the species itself/if the species allows it or you are the owner of the species in question.
• Any gender breeding is fine, I will not do incestual breedings/breed family members, and i will not do breedings of characters that are 'children'/considered minors.
• If breeding with another person's characters, you must have permission from the other person
• Its up to the owners who the offspring go to. I will not engage in ownership disputes further than randomizing a winner/raffling if you'd like
•If you receive a design here, you MUST get or draw it an "Adult ref" before they can breed here themselves. This is to allow some buffer/proof you are using the characters and not just farming designs.
• Please note that i'm not very well versed in genetics, so my designs are based solely on appearance/design meshing

Species/linearts available:
**I may add more later**
Dog/Wolf
Housecat/cat
Big cat/leopard/lion
Horse/equine
Pokemon breedings/fusions **See special info
Anthro (of any species as long as it fits in a generic anthro base)

**you can provide me two official pokemon(To fuse), or just pokemon characters/ocs
These will be custom lined, but have smaller chance at multiple designs
**PLEASE NOTE, POKEMON INSPIRED BREEDING CANNOT BE SOLD PERIOD FOR ANY CURRENCY, even with extra art. Only gifted. This is to adhere to my comforts and to CS rules/requirements.**

Form

Code: Select all
[b]Owner 1 username:[/b]
[b]Owner 2 username:[/b]
[b]Permission/proof:[/b] if two users are breeding their characters
[b]Requests/other information:[/b] You may request certain specific things you may like to see, but i'm not guaranteed to follow them.

[b]Species/lineset:[/b]

[b]Parent 1 reference:[/b]
[b]Parent 1 hex codes:[/b]

[b]Parent 2 reference:[/b]
[b]Parent 2 hex codes:[/b]
Last edited by Sixbane on Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:44 am, edited 31 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Six's Little Nursery V.3

Postby Sixbane » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:33 am

Res, though marks are allowed after this Iguess
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:33 am

mark!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:33 am

Mark

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:34 am

mark!
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:36 am

Mark <33
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:38 am

Mark 👀
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:39 am

H mark

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:39 am

mark
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me