Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

WOLF Sanctuary by park.

Based on Click to view
Artist park. [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by park.

by park.

by park.

by park.

by park.

by park.

by park.

by park.

WOLF Sanctuary

Postby park. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:52 pm

LAKOTA FAE
━ ━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━
LAWSTHE DENSARCHIVESGIFT SHOPEDITSTHE PACK
Last edited by park. on Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦' ) What Is Wolf?

Postby park. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:54 pm

xxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      What does W.O.L.F. stand for? Wolves of the Lakota Fae.
      Its a little lengthy (which is why we shortened it) however, it refers to the wolves living within the borders of Lakota Fae, sacred sanctuary grounds. In Lakota Fae, wolves and wolf-dogs alike are safe and sound from the bullets made by men and other sorts of dangers. Some packs thrive in the cold climates of Mount. Rhea, while others prefer the blossom-filled grazing lands that lie to the east. That being said, the wolves and wolf-dogs adopted here do not have to reside in Lakota Fae and can be apart of any alternate universe of your pleasing, however, if users want to feel a sense of community then don’t hesitate to join the packs! Welcome to Lakota Fae, Welcome to Wolf!

A Little More About The Packs
      The wolves in Lakota Fae vary. While most of the wolves pelts are natural, one can find strange designs here and there, especially during events where rehabilitated wolves are ready to join the packs. Some packs are pure wolf, while others are wolf-dog only, most of the packs are mixed. For example, the WOLF mascot, Vincent is the alpha of a pack called Lux meaning Light. Lux is mostly wolf-dog, but due to Vincent's friendly nature, he accepts all sorts of members.

Last edited by park. on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦' ) The Pack Laws and Members

Postby park. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:54 pm

xxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      NOTE: This is A LOT to take in! So don't worry. Just skim over every now and then and if you have concerns or questions then pm me before making any decision you think might be wrong.

Before adopting a wolf:
      • This is a closed species, meaning you cannot make any wolves of your own without permission.
      • Never erase the signature for any adopt. The lines are made by the lovely SkyGold!
      • Do not steal characters that belong to someone else and use on your own.
      • You may draw Vincent as much as you please to help spread our mascot! Art of him will be added to the art wall.
      • You do not need to have a wolf to become a pack member. Once you show involvement through trying for adopts and/or talking on the fanclub you are a lone wolf no more! However, we will root for you to win an adopt!
      • Please be kind to staff members and your pack mates. Other than myself, alpha Park, there are no betas and deltas around here to boss omegas around. Even I am not above anyone! Alpha just sounds cooler than owner, pffttt. No ranks reside within this pack.
      • If you have any concerns with posting for your first adopt or anything else, don't worry about pming me. I swear I don't bite, I am a nice alpha.
      • Do NOT make any off-site or on-site threads or forums dedicated to W.O.L.F without asking me first! If popularity rises for WOLF then I will make a DeviantArt. Personal threads such as 1x1 rp's and oc threads are perfectly fine.
      • We have a three strike and you're out policy. After three strikes you will get exhiled from the pack. (aka banned, but exhile sound wolfy)

While you're adopting:
      • Please read all of the artist's rules before applying for an adoption.
      • When an artist closes a competition for judging, do not pm them or me about it until a month has passed. We are all very busy! You may bump the thread once if you want to send a reminder their way, I am sure they will see it c:
      • Be sure to fill out the forum properly! You will get disqualified if you do not!
      • Check the front page for open adopts.
      • Do not steal the coding of others unless you have credit and proof.
      • Be aware of the adoption limit! Below are the monthly claim limits:
      xxxx• 3 main thread adopts
      xxxx• 1 littler in the den (1-5 pups)
      xxxx• 2 event adopts
      xxxx• Re-adoption do not count towards limits
      xxxx• 1 legendary adopt a year

Once you've adopted:
      • Your wolf may be apart of any AU that you wish.
      • You may not add lines edits to your wolves, such as longer fur or different tails. You can add scars and items at your leisure. You may private message an artist to ask for scars and items or add them yourself. The artist has the right to deny adding them if they are extremely busy.
      • You may not sell the wolves you won. You may gift them, hand them over to the staff to readopt out, readopt them yourself, or if you bought the wolf for some worth, you may sell it for the same worth. No more or less. Meaning, if you pay 100 C$ for a wolf, you may only sell it for that amount. If you plan on any of the above methods of ridding of your wolf, please contact me so I can update the archives.

The Den Rules:
      • A wolf is allowed to breed only 3 times in its lifetime.
      • Wolves can have any gender they identify with, however for breeding purposes they must be female or male. To make it fair for mates who cannot have their own pups, there will be chances for a pair to take in a rescue pup. I will create this and the official name for it in the future once we get things going.
      • Due to the lack of staff right now and the chances of getting a large litter, you may only submit for the den once a month. Don't worry, that will change in the future.
      • You may only claim 5 pups in the den per month. If you submit for a litter and five come out, you may have all five. If you submit with a partner, you will divvy up the pups amongst yourself and post your agreements for the staff to make official.
      • Please only mark the den once.
      • Tickets are a first come first serve. If your ticket is filled out incorrectly, then you do not go back in line. Once you fix it after we contact you, it will continue down the line.
      • No incest is permitted. Even if the pup is adopted, they cannot breed with sibling sor any other relative of any kind.

Guest Artist Rules:
      • wip

Artist Rules:
      • wip
      Last Updated: 12-4-2018

STAFF MEMBERS

alpha (owner): park
co-owner: ---
general artists: ---
den artists: ---
moderators: ---
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦' ) The Gift Shop

Postby park. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:35 am

xxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      Welcome! After viewing all the fine wolves we have in Lakota Fae, you've arrived at the fun part of the trip: the gift shop. Here you can buy things for your wolves or future wolves that is! The stars we use as currency was given for free by this lovely user here. For questions about the shop, be sure to check the rules and read the description for each item before contacting staff with questions!

CYO's: --- Image
      • Stands for Create Your Own, CYO's have a few pack sizes. There are sizes 1-4. 1 is a wolf with no line edits, 2 is a wolf with only common edits, 3 is uncommon and below, and then the 4th pack has mighty rare edits and below.

park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦' ) Line Edit Rarity

Postby park. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:55 am

xxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      Here is a list of all the line edits and their rarity! Some traits are not compatible with others so try not to miss that! This thread is mostly for artists and users wishing to try for add-ons with their litters or CYO's. More rarities will come and as wolves come out, examples will be linked.

Standard:
      Strong wolf-like structure, fluffy tail, pointed ears, claws.

Common:
      dog-like muzzle/ head edits, floppy ears, collie ears,
      fennec fox ears, collie neck fur (all around the neck)

Uncommon:
      Curled Husky tail, a spinal tuft of fur, whiskers

Rare:
      Stubbed tail, declawed, foxtail, thin dog-like tail,
      heterochromia, head fur/ hair edits

Extremely-rare:
      extra tails, extra eyes, hooves, full body (head to
      back to tail) fun edits, fluffier wolves (extra fur), feathered
      paws.

Legendary:
      wings, shark tail, gills, aquatic-like fins, Wolves made of
      elements (fire, water, earth, air), ghost-like wolves, dia-
      mond studded, horse/ unicorn tail, bones

Last edited by park. on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦' ) Stamps and Sponsors

Postby park. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:56 am

xxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      Work In Progress

Last Updated: 12-5-2018

Last edited by park. on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦' ) Marking For Future Use

Postby park. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:00 am

RESERVING FOR LATER
park.