Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Twin-Tails: Nursery! by OYSTERSMANNN

Based on Click to view
Artist OYSTERSMANNN [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Twin-Tails: Nursery!

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:05 am

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ wrote:About Twin-Tails:
Twin-Tails were first found to exist not long ago. The first one scientists found was named "Trixie" and given a tracking device to find more about the behavior of the newly discovered species. Scientists soon found that more Twin-Tails exist, living up in trees or in burrows underground usually in a forest or marsh area. They live in groups of mostly their family. Sometimes they will bring in orphan cubs and raise them as their own family. When a cub reaches adulthood, it will usually find a mate. Twin-Tails are found to be any sexuality or gender, however, couples who aren't of the opposite gender (one originally male and one originally female) cannot have cubs, but will often take in orphan cubs. Once a Twin has taken a mate, they will find a new place to live. There they will either join a new group or start their own group. Scientists also find it interesting that Twin-Tails will collect things and store them in their dens, and they will collect almost anything. Leaves, rocks, feathers, hairpins, you name it. A Twin can breed five times in their lifetime, either with the same mate or a different one each time and have up to four cubs per litter. Mothers of cubs are found to shield their young cubs with their tails until her cubs open their eyes and are able to walk. The mother will not leave the cubs alone until they are around 2 months old. During that time, only the father leaves the den to hunt. Twins are omnivores and will eat human food, small rodents, small deer or sheep, birds, and basically any small animal that they can kill easily. Twin tails are about one meter tall in height, and they are around 89 centimeters long not including their tails. Each regular tail is around 95 centimeters long.

ᴛʀᴀɪᴛꜱ wrote:Traits of Twin-Tails:
Standard
No Hair
Regular Hair
Shorter Tails
Longer Tails
No Edits
Common
Shorter Hair
Different Tails
One Tail Bigger/Smaller Than the Other
Fluffier, or less fluff
Uncommon
More than two eyes (Up to 10 eyes)
Different Ears
Missing limb (NOT tail)
Different eye shape
Different Nose
Rare
Wings
Long Hair
Three-Tails
Plants Growing on Fur
Different Tounge
Very Rare
More than 3 Tails (Up to 15 tails)
Extra limbs (Up to 10)
Dwarfism
Reverse Dwarfism (Large instead of Small)
Legendary
Multiple Mouths (Up to 5)
Less than 2 Tails
Less than 2 eyes
Multiple Wings
Any trait not on this list, like clothing, heterochromia, weight etc has no rarity, most likely can be added to a Twin-Tail. If you are unsure whether an edit can go on a Twin then please PM the owner.

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇʀʏ wrote:Here you can breed two of your Twin-Tails. Keep in mind that one of them have to be either originally a female and the other has to be originally a male. Traits that the parents have will be put into a generator and it will choose a few of the parents' traits to go on one of the cubs, some to go on another, and so on. Each litter has a maximum amount of four cubs, and that will also be randomly generated. The artist making the cubs can pick any colors from the parents to go on the cubs, and even use colors from the Cubs' grandparents if they have any. Don't forget, you can also find orphan cubs here if an artist wishes to create a cub or a litter of cubs from scratch.If an artist wants to do a breeding, then please quote the form you want to do and say you want to do it, if it's accepted or not. The owner will do any breedings the artists don't feel like doing.If you have any questions, please PM me!
Do not post a form unless a slot is open!
Slot 1:-
Slot 2:-
Slot 3:-
Slot 4:-
Slot 5:-
Slot 6:-
Here's the form for a breeding!
Code: Select all
[b]I WANT TO BREED MY TWINS![/b]
[b]Parent one[/b][url](please link)[/url]
[b]Parent two[/b][url](please link)[/url]
[b]Other[/b]

Here's the generator I use, if an artist wants to use another one then that's fine.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me