Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Universe Cow Adopts by Suskay

Artist Suskay [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by miskit

by Suskay

by Suskay

by Suskay

by Suskay

by Suskay

by Suskay

by miskit

Universe Cow Adopts

Postby Suskay » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:57 am

♥Currently In Hiatus ♥

We are currently in a hiatus right now because my sisters laptop has broken and it is difficult to get UC's out in time and judge when there is only one of us! We do not know when we will be continuing making UC's.
Universe Cows are a species that live in a galaxy similar to our own. Their appearance is what makes them all unique. The charms on their horns and tail are how they communicate with each other and attract company. There are various charms that are more appealing to the Universe Cows than others, these different charms are distinguished through rarities. They're very docile creatures and find a great connection with other species and tend to travel in herds of no more than 10. Most are in awe at their charms that also glow softly in the night to help the herd find each other in the black shroud that the night brings.

If their charms are to break or crack in anyway they become useless and no longer provide a glow at night,causing them to get lost or unable to attract a mate. When their charm breaks with age or with force they will often seclude themselves from others. Charms can be broken in many ways,fighting,tumbles as a calf or age itself. Their charms are most sensitive when they are born, being more fragile than glass for the first few days. In a course of a couple of months they will harden and become more stable as their body releases a chemical that provokes the body to accelerate the growth of the charms and horns in both genders.This acceleration depends on their mothers ability to feed the calves and how nutritious the milk is based on their diet. If a calf breaks their charms at a early age their mothers will do their best to care for the calf but not all, some mothers leave their calves to the harsh cold the nightfall brings and the predators of the cattle.

The nights on Ulspia are very cold,around 42-30 degrees Fahrenheit normally in the fall which would be around the time they are born. The days on the other hand are very nice, the weather in the spring to fall are typically in the ranges of the sixties and the low seventies its only at night that the land falls into the grasps of the cold. Winter is absolute worst for the cows and their calves,its the true test for the calves born in the season before. Most herds can be seen in winter crowding with other herds trying to keep their young from the harsh winds and blizzards which are around all day not allowing the sunlight to reach the frozen terrain below where the cattle struggle.Even with their winter coats they struggle to keep warm,only the lucky can find shelter within caves and large dead trees.

Winter lasts around three months,but the harsh conditions causes a food shortage that the cattle will eat, their diet consists of the turquoise grass and the low leafy trees on Ulspia which have been damaged by the winter. More than often herds will fight for a nice patch of grass or a small crippled tree with either fruit or leaves. The food is not replenished by nature till mid spring,but sometimes that isn't fast enough. Herds would shrink from either calf deaths or bull deaths by the constant fighting for food,despite the herds previous alliances to keep warm for the winter. But some herds keep the alliances with each other through out these tough times and will prevail among the smaller herds. Typically the allianced herds will protect large areas of grass and foliage in large clearings and scare away wanders or herds.

Ulspia
(Uls-pia)
Ulspia is the planet that the Universe Cows live on! In its orbit it has two moons, one of the moons is fractured due to space rock collisions but gravity keeps the pieces close together.The features of this planet consists of two rings, fluffy clouds,and of course, two moons. The water runs pink,the grass is turquoise yet the land is purple. It is one of the only planets in this galaxy that has moons.
The weather on this planet is relativity nice through spring and summer and the beginning of fall. The temperature stays around sixty degrees and mid seventies and the nights being bearable for the cattle being around forty degrees. The winters are brutal and the population of the cattle are deemed to drop from it and the shortage of food after.
Kallibe
(Kalli-be)
Kallibe is the neighboring planet of Ulspia,it also is the smallest in this solar system. No one is quite sure but Kallibe seems to be a duststorm magnet and attracts nearby space dust. Its not confirmed if it has life on this planet or not due to the shroud of dust that is around the planet. But by its color, most believe it is some sort of ice planet.
Neilim
(Neil-eum)
Neilim is the largest planet in this solar system,and is positioned right in front of Kallibe therefore shrouding the smallest planet completely from the warmth of the sun. Neilim is mostly rock but has some ice running through its surface. No one is quite sure if it is inhabitable there anymore since it is so damaged.But it wasn't always like that,one day a large meteorite was heading the way of the planets orbit, dodging Magmanis due to the position of the orbit at the time and collided right into Neilim, destroying half of its surface. Upon impact the meteorite broke into three large pieces and got trapped in Neilims orbit. If it hadn't hit Neilim it would've collided into Kallibe, obliterating it and continuing its course and ramming into Ulspia. Some argue if the meteorites should be considered moons.
Magmanis
(Mag-manis)
Magmanis is the second smallest planet,closest to the sun. Its neighbor planet is Neilim. Due to its close proximity to the sun its surface is charred black and the hottest planet. Its surface is covered in volcanoes which constantly erupt causing magma to flow deep in the surface. It has two rings much like Ulspia but are in the formation of an X. It also has many potholes in its surface from small meteors striking it causing the lava to pool in some areas. No one is quite sure if there is life on this barren planet.
Nimius
(Nimi-Us)
Nimius is the sun of this solar system,and the largest object clearly and burns around 180,0000 degrees Fahrenheit.

● Common ●

● Star Charms
● Short hair
●3 or less colors

● Uncommon ●

●Medium hair/ no hair
●planet charms
●4-6 colors
● Long hair

● Rare ●

● Galaxy charms
● Custom made hair
●7-10 colors
● Heterochromia (different colored eyes)
●Custom made charms

● Very Rare ●

● Mix matched charms
●11 or more colors
●special limbs, horns, eyes, etc.
●any major line edits

● Owner Rules ●
● You cannot claim other peoples UCs without agreement between each other and Suskay
● No begging
● a UC can be given to someone else but you must first notify Suskay
● You may only own up to 10 UCs (unless told by miskit otherwise)
● Artist rules ●
● No making other people custom UCs
●Please do not make UCs based off the planets unless you get permission,other wise it is the owners job.
● You may make yourself up to one custom UC with owner permission
● UCs are free and you may not sell them
●UCs are adopted through the artists choice of contest or raffle
● Be considerate with the rarities and ask owner before you make an extremely rare UC

Searching!! Message me if interested ♥

Looking For Artists!
● Suskay
● miskit

Like us? Help spread the word!♥
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3117432][img]https://i.imgur.com/HwOVWRq.png[/img][/url]

If you would like to be a affiliate send me a PM ♥
Last edited by Suskay on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Suskay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby miskit » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:58 am

Last edited by miskit on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 17 times in total.
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

boop

Postby miskit » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:02 am

Posting is open!!
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Universe Cow Adopts

Postby CloverCatTwelve » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:28 am

Mark! Really cool idea, and perfect timing with the space event!
Hi hi! Name's Clover, she/they pronouns. I love trading
and am currently trying to collect every pet on the site,
so feel free to send me random trades! Pretty much
everything you need to know about trades with me
is covered in that one statement, but linked below
is my trade thread that goes a bit more in depth :3
My baby, Koan
CloverCatTwelve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suskay » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:32 am

Ah, ty uvu I've been thinking about this for awhile ♥
WIP ♥
Suskay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padparadscha♥ » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:52 am

Cute! Will you be looking for any other artists for this?

┏───────────────┓
Hi there..I'm Jenna. (: I like
to bake and cook and sausage
is great. I love my friends to
death because I have just a few
but of the best quality ♥ steven
universe for life

┖───────────────┚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████
ɪsɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ
ɪsɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ
ɪsɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ

████
┏────────┓
link ??
link ??
link ??

code cred
┖────────┚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
★★★★★★★★★★★★
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████████
████████
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

padparadscha♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suskay » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:55 am

We have a artist comp going on right now uvu Heres the link viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3117547
WIP ♥
Suskay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suskay » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:05 pm

Bump♥
WIP ♥
Suskay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrixiePixie » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:49 pm

these are awesome! bookmarked and filled out a from for number 5! This is my first time at an Oekaki shop!
TrixiePixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suskay » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Glad you like them uvu
WIP ♥