Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Faerie Foxes by Cottleston

Artist Cottleston [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Faerie Foxes

Postby Cottleston » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:32 am

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN MOVED HERE, BUT THE ADOPTABLE ABOVE WILL STILL BE JUDGED TOMORROW.
Visit that thread for more adoptions ;)

|Species|

Faerie Foxes are fox- like creatures that live usually in the deep forset and other places where humans seldom dwell. They are shy and curious creatures which live solitarily or in family groups of two to seven.
Despite their fox- like appearance, Faerie foxes walk upright and have long legs which aid them in climbing trees, in which they spend most of their lives, although some have been observed living in burrows in the ground or in the bases of hollow trees.
Very little is known about them as they do not often come into contact with humans. They are small, usually no more than twenty centimetres in height. They have not ever been observed wearing clothes, as their thick fur keeps them warm in cold climates and cool in warm ones.

|Rules|
Before you adopt, there are some rules you must read.

@1- They're not first- come first- serve, and owners are not randomly decided. You'll have to work hard on your form if you want one. And no, I won't sell them for pets. The idea is that they're free.

@2- Don't steal anything- designs, species, art. It's called art theft for a reason, people. That includes re-selling or entering adopted designs in design competitions. If you don't want yours once it's adopted, send it back to me.

@3- One per person. You can apply for another if you didn't get one of course, but you can't own two. And please don't send one back to me so you can get another.

That's all for now. Each adoptable is left up for one- two days before judging.

What the timer says is not true. I left this up for three hours while forgetting about it and doing something else XD
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cottleston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me