Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Honey Hive Pony Shop by bellidan4234

Artist bellidan4234 [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Honey Hive Pony Shop

Postby bellidan4234 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Ref used:[X] Wing tutorial:[X]

Welcome to the Honey Hive Pony Shop! Here you can purchase My little Pony OC designs, buy customs, and even enter to win some ponies! There's no limit here at Honey Hive!

Last edited by bellidan4234 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:52 am, edited 6 times in total.

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby bellidan4234 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Follow Tess' rules
    Don't steal characters, lines, or designs!
    Please don't ask to be an artist, I'm not going have any (unless this gets too difficult for me)
    Be nice! If something comes up (i.e. someone steals your character) PM me, and I'll sort it out
    Don't badger me to get your custom done, I will take as much time as I need
    If you're buying a custom, you must send you're payment first, not after I design the pony
    You may not re-sell the designs without my permission. You may not sell any customs I make for you, but you may gift it with my permission first
    Ponies that aren't auctions or customs are first come first serve. Don't complain if you didn't get a chance to get your "dreamie."
    There are some ponies I won't make, even if asked on a custom. I want all of my designs to be good designs, so if you're asking for something I won't do, please don't get angry. You can probably get someone else to make you that pony anyway

Last edited by bellidan4234 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby bellidan4234 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Every once in a while, I open up this section! Here is where you can buy ponies that you design yourself! Whenever any slots are open, you can fill out the form below and ask for a custom! But make sure if you fill out the form, delete the text in the parenthesis, for it's easier to read the form that way. Also, please be aware that I will be designing you a custom based off of what you tell me. This shop isn't for getting a better ref of your OC, it's for making a new one. Maybe in the future I'll open this up for existing OCs, but not right now. Please just be patient!

Customs are:Open/Closed

Form:

Code: Select all
[size=125][b][u]I want a custom![/u][/b][/size]
[list]Species: (Earth Pony, Alicorn, Unicorn, or Pegasus)
Pony's gender: (Mare or Stallion)
Body (Coat)color:
Mane/tail color(s):
Mane/tail style: (can be made up or you can show a ref for a general idea)
Eye color:
Markings (if any):
Accessories (if any):
Cutiemark:
Name:
Talent:
Other:[/list]

The form isn't required, for I can come up with something myself, but it would be helpful and the custom costs less with a form.
Customs Slots:

After submitting the form for a custom slot/asking for a custom, I'll put you on the list and will tell you my price. Then you can send payment and I'll begin on your custom!

The list:

~No slots open!~

Last edited by bellidan4234 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:53 am, edited 7 times in total.

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ponies for Sale

Postby bellidan4234 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:43 pm

In this section, you'll find ponies up for grabs and their prices. For these ponies, the price is already set, and you just have to give me the payment first and it's yours! Yes, these are first come first serve, but don't worry, I'm sure they're will be plenty!

Available ponies:

~This seapony is up for sale! I'm open for offers, but I'm going to start this at a 2011 rare! Happy buying!~

Last edited by bellidan4234 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Auctions

Postby bellidan4234 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Welcome to the auctions section! Here you can find links to the auctions I'm hosting and participate in them! Luckily, these ponies aren't first come first serve, and you have a better chance at them!
Auctions going on:

Ending date: undecided, probably when I find a bid I really like. Boosters: wishlist pets, store pets, older pets, uncommon dogs and cats, and special pets.

Ending date: undecided, probably when I find a bid I really like. Boosters: list pets, pets on my wishlist, store pets, pets from 2010 and older, dogs, cats, special lineart pets, etc.

Auctions By Friends of Honey Hive:

~None at the moment! If you'd like your auction to be posted here, just pm me or post here!~
Last edited by bellidan4234 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events and Giveaways

Postby bellidan4234 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:26 am

Looking for important dates and special deals? Well, you're in the right place! Here in the events section, you can find important news and deals!
The Honey Hive news:

8/22~ We're working on the shop! It's almost open, so please be patient!~

8/22~Honey Hive is now open!~

8/31~Honey Hive has an affiliate now! Go check out Frog Teddy Adopts by Coko10! They're free! Also, if you'd like to be an affiliate, just post or PM me and you'll show up here!

9/5~New giveaways! Check out what you can get!

9/28~We have new ponies to buy directly and in auctions! So check out what we have to offer, we have plenty selections!

10/17~New event coming soon! Look out for it! Also, I'd love opinions on what they'd like to see! So please, if you'd like to share what event you want, that would be helpful!

10/17~Check out this cool stamp from our affliate!

Spread the love with this cute stamp! Plus, be sure to check out their adoption page! They have free adopts, and are accepting artists!

10/19~The Halloween event is nearly up for anyone to participate in! Get ready to go wild as you enter contests, enter art, enter raffles, and much more! Have fun, and happy Halloween!

10/24~The Halloween Event is now open! Have fun, the Halloween portion will only last so long and then it'll just be the Fall Festival!

11/1~Honey Hive has a new affiliate! Go check them out!

11/7~The Halloween Event is over, but the Fall Festival has officially started! Come join in on great deals!

Events going on:

~Come join the Fall Festival event!~

Here, you can find free pony designs! No need for forms or pets or even C$, they're absolutely 100% free! Just post (or PM me) what number pony you want, and it's yours! But beware! These ponies are first come first serve, so you got to be quick! And they aren't available all of the time, so check every now and then to see if there are some!
Giveaways:

Giveaway!Get him while you can!

Giveaway! Now owned by Coko10

Giveaways from ~Tornado~! Be sure to check them out!

~No more at the moment! Come back later, there's sure to be more soon!~
Last edited by bellidan4234 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:01 am, edited 17 times in total.

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warnings/Strikes/Bans

Postby bellidan4234 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:04 am

I hate it when people don't follow my simple rules. And I hate giving out punishments. But if you don't follow the rules, you will get in trouble. The first time you don't follow the rules, you'll be given a warning, and will end up on the list below. Then, if you don't follow them again, you'll get a strike, followed by a ban for a week. After that, you'll get another strike, and you'll get a ban for a month (on top of the ban for a week). And if you get three strikes, you're not allowed to come back here, for you'll be banned forever.
Warnings:

~No one! Let's hope it stays that way!~

Strikes:

Bans:

Navigation

Introduction
Rules
Customs
Ponies for Sale
Auctions
Events/Giveaways
Warnings, Strikes and Bans: You are here!
Payments
FAQ
Last edited by bellidan4234 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Payments

Postby bellidan4234 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Here is where you find the prices and forms for payment! When buying/bidding on a pony, send me the forms below in the trade message, or on the oekaki thread of the pony you want (if you can't send a trade message). If you are buying a custom, and can't send a trade message, then post that you can't send a trade message in the other section.
Prices:

Pre-made ponies: Depends on the pony. Look at the price given underneath the oekaki.
    Auctions: Depends on the pony. Most auctions won't have starting prices, so you can decide what the pony's worth when bidding.
    Customs: My custom prices are at least a 2012 rare. I might make the price higher, depending on the complexity of the pony. Also, if you want me to come up with something based off of something other than looks, the price will start at a 2011 rare. But don't worry, all customs with a form start at a 2012 rare.

Payment forms:

Once again, if a form has parenthesis and text inside it, please delete that so it's easier to read.

Pre-made ponies:
        [b][u]I'm buying a pony from Honey Hive![/u][/b]
        [list]Number of pony: (will be on the post of the pony for sale)
        Payment:(what kind, don't just say "look above")
        Other: (can be anything)[/list]

Auctions:
        [b][u]I'm bidding on a pony from Honey Hive![/u][/b]
        [list]Number of pony:
        Starting bid: (if none, just put a "-")
        Your bid:

Customs:
        [b][u]I'm buying a custom from Honey Hive![/u][/b]
        [list]Link to form on thread: (give the link to your post where you asked for a custom)
        Payment:
Last edited by bellidan4234 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Frequently Asked Questions

Postby bellidan4234 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:29 pm

In this section, you can find answers to questions raised here and learn more about Honey Hive! So, just read below to see some questions and answers!

Q: What exactly is Honey Hive?
      A: The Honey Hive Pony Shop is a place where you can own your own My little Pony OC design made by me. You can buy, bid, or even ask for one to get a design.
    Q: When do you have designs available?
      A: Normally, I try to put out 2 new ponies at least every three days, but I might be busy, and that might make my designs come out slower. I'm sorry for the inconvenience if that happens.
    Q: What does __________ pony cost to buy?
      A: I usually will make it pretty cheap, such as any 2012 rare or any 2011 uncommon. But it would depend on the complexity, so keep that in mind. Also, I will state on the adoption page of that pony and in the "ponies for sale" section of the price I prefer, though I might be lenient on your payment.
    Q: When do you do special events?
      A: It depends, though I'd probably have one every month.
    Q: What makes Honey Hive different from other pony adoptables?
      A: Well, Honey Hive uses its own lines, so it's not just color-ins. Also, at Honey Hive, I take time and effort in my work, so it'll be much nicer than some other adopts.
    Q: Does Honey Hive only have Mare adoptables?
      A: Of course not! You better believe it, there's stallion along with mare lines!

~No other questions now! If you have a question, please post on this thread or PM me!~

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Honey Hive Pony Shop(Grand Opening!)

Postby bellidan4234 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Honey Hive is now open for posting!

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me