Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kitsumahr ~ by Sakura Kuromi

Based on Click to view
Artist Sakura Kuromi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kitsumahr ~

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:55 am

Hello ^^
Im glad your here and welcome to the Kitsumahr-Adoption-Center ^o^

Contents:
1. Post: Information
2. Post: Artist + Slots (for Customs)
3. Post Available Kitsumahres

Contents of this Post:
1. What is a Kitsumahr?
2. What do they look like?
3. Who are the Artists?
4. How can i become an Artist?
5. How do i adopt an Kitsumahr?
6. How to get a Custom?
7. Anything else? Questions?

What is a Kitsumahr ?
Kitsumahre are a mix between mystical foxes (Kitsune) and the bad spirit Nightmahr (from english nightmare - its told these creatures send bad dreams to humans to suck out there live-energy).
They are said to be really misfit creatures, that loves to play pranks and send bad dreams to you. Because of this they are hated from the people. But never did the people realize, that Kitsumahre really like bad dreams - but just as food. Kitsumahre feed of the bad dreams from humans, making them to fade away. Because they have mystic powers and a really dark and dangerous look they are misjudged by humans.
Kitsumahre live their lives alone, but if they met their mate, they will never part again. Its said that, if the mate of an Kitsumahre dies, he/she will die soon after from the loss of their beloved mate.
Because humans started to chase them, they live now in the deep forests and sometimes even in caves.
Kitsumahre love to use their powers to play little pranks on humans and scare them a bit, but they will never really hurt one, thought. If someone gets hurt by accident from their pranks, they will use their powers to immediately heal the humans again.

All in one Kitsumahres are really lovely creatures which are just misinterpret by the fearful humans. Normally their names end of -less
So an Pure white Kitsumahr could be named Moonless, for example.

How do they look like ?
Kitsumahres look a lot like a fox (Kitsune) with long fur. Their tail is long and really fluffy, so they could use them as pillows or to warm themselves. They have long and small ears with 2 feathers attached to them, which grow right from the head and are half the size of the ears. Two orbs are gravity-attached to each feather. The feathers and all orbs are ever the same color. They have a long mane and on each site of their neck they have a long part of mane which is attached by two orbs, too. They have small wings which reminds of Butterfly-wings. But are not. The shape of the wings remind of Peacock-feathers or Cherry-tree leaves .
Each wing contains of two parts which are gravity attached to two orbs, too.

The most times they have a dark, natural colored fur with some colorful patterns, but sometimes a bright looking one will be born. But that just happens occasionally and is quite uncommon. Every 1/100 there is a chance for an pure white Kitsumahr to be born. These special Kitsumahres have strong mystical powers and sometimes they even can bend one of the elements to their will. Pure white Kitsumahrs are only born on new-moon-nights.
Some lucky people who where able to see one of theses rare Kitsumahres thought they saw a ghost, because the white fur shines in the dark new-moon-night.

Who are the Artists?
You can find the Artist in the next post^^

Artist can make 10 Adoptables a month and can do Customs
Guest Artist can only make 4 Adoptables and no Customs

How can i become an Artist ?
If you want to become an Artist please feel free to send me a PM ^^

How do i adopt an Kitsumahr?
To adopt an Artist you click on one of the Kitsumahres labeled with "Adopt me" to get to their site.
There the Artist will post a form for you to fill our. After given a little time to post your forms (like a week or so) the Artist will choose one from the completed (!) forms.

Sometimes there special and you need to do something other than filling out a form like doing art of the design find a fitting theme-song or write a poem or do something special. But these are just occasionally and will be posted here as specials. (Like Easter or Christmas)

How to get a Custom?
If you want a Custom please fill out the form below.
Customs take time of the Artists (of course) so they will be little prizes for them ^^
Here the Prizes:
A normal Custom will be one Wishlist Pet from the actual Year (Not higher than Common)

A Custom with difficult design and/or little add-ons will be a wishlist uncommon or higher from the actual year or a common/uncommon from the year before from the artist

A really difficult design that takes a lot of time/ semi-realistic designs and/or a lot of add-ons or difficult add-ons will be 2 wishlist rares of the actual year or one rare of the year before for the artist. You think its to much? Please consider doing fur-textures or scales for 1-2 hours can be really tiring.

If you dont have any Wishlist pets from the Artist you want, just say so and you and the artist can make something out ^^

Please read about how the Kitsumahres look before ordering a custom. rare Kitsumahres and up cant be ordered! They can just be won in special give aways.

The Form for Customs: [CLOSED]
Code: Select all
Username: *your name*
Name of the Kitsumahr: *like moonless or such*
Main-body Color: *find here the code you want the main-body to be: [url]http://cloford.com/resources/colours/500col.htm[/url]*
Code(s) for the Markings: *see codes before*
Which markings?: *describe how your custom should be marked (maybe a reference-picture?)*
Color of feather and orbs: *see codes before*
Do you want a add-on? Which?: *if you want something like a collar or necktie or such say here*
Please pick a Background: *standard, transparent, easy Background *describe how it should look - will be an additional OMGsC, VC or Common from the actual year to the prize* or detailed Background *with reference and an additional Uncommon or up from the actual year*
Something other?: *any other things you want?*
Please choose one Artist: *at the moment just me, sorry xD*

Anything else? Questions?
If there is something you want to know/ask or comment feel free to post here.
If i get some important Questions i will add them in form of a FAQ here, too ^^

Best regards and good Luck
Sakura Kuromi

PS. This was the original (traditional) drawing ^^
Last edited by Sakura Kuromi on Tue May 20, 2014 4:44 am, edited 8 times in total.
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt an Kitsumahr ~ new Thread ~ [Still closed]

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:59 am

Team:
Owner: Sakura Kuromi
Artist: Ceacily; BavarianSoul; Kittytalia
Guest Artist:Vixen Toreador; Rainbow Crystal; AshFallenMoon; monsterpoison; loeno

Artist Slots

Sakura Kuromi *Doing NaNoWriMo - so closed*
1. *closed*
2. *closed*
3. *closed*
4. *closed*
5. *closed*

Ceacily
1. *open*
2. *open*
3. *open*
4. *open*
5. *open*

BavarianSoul
1. *open*
2. *open*
3. *open*
4. *open*
5. *open*

Kittytalia
1. *open*
2. *open*
3. *open*
4. *open*
5. *open*
Last edited by Sakura Kuromi on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:00 am

Adoptable Kitsumahres

Kitsumahr #002
Kitsumahr #003

Kitsumahres in the Pound

*none*
Last edited by Sakura Kuromi on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:01 am

Last edited by Sakura Kuromi on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:01 am

You can post now ^o^
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l o s t » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:16 pm

(Hope I can post!)

Username: monsterpoison, call me monster or Fianna
Name of the Kitsumahr: Uhh... How about Monster? Short for Monsterpoison.
Main-body Color: sgi gray 16
Code(s) for the Markings: First: cadetblue 1 Second: purple 4
Which markings?: First: A skull-and-crossbones on her back. 1 1/2: Tail rings and paws. Second: Neck russ thing (like her whole neck is purple :3)
Color of feather and orbs: indigo
Do you want a add-on? Which?: Maybe a pair of springgreen headphones? Like the big ones that Duce from Shake it Up wears.
Please pick a Background: Transparent, I guess!
Something other?: BANANAS :3
Please choose one Artist: You, yes you there!

I will try my best to be able to draw these. I really hope it's okay if I make a cat version of this baby girl! And maybe a wolf... Monsterpoison has a reboot!
l o s t

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:47 am

Hello mosnterpoison.
Of course it was okay to post ^^
I told you to make you one ^^
I made the hair/mane in the same purple asthe neck. Forgot to add it to the form ^^°
Headphones will follow later/ or tomorrow ^o^

You can find it on top^^ Just click of the picture ^^

Best regards Sakura KUromi
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow59 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:04 am

Username: shadow59
Name of the Kitsumahr: moonlight
Main-body Color: grey 1
Code(s) for the Markings: turquoise 1
Which markings?: -Removed-
Color of feather and orbs: red 2
Do you want a add-on? Which?: none
Please pick a Background: *standart, transparent, easy Background *describe how it should look - willbe an additional OMGsC, VC or Common from the actual year to the prize* or detailed Background *with reference and an additional Uncommon or up from the actual year* standard- a wood and the moon
Something other?: could she have a sword strapped to her back and blue eyes
Please choose one Artist: *at the moment just me, sorry xD*
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Art theft
shadow59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EllyNoel » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Ey... Das ist ja ein schnuckelchen :shock: .... Der ist ja richtig schööööööönnn :o <3<3 ...

Realy awesome drawing <3
EllyNoel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:00 am

Danke dir, wenn du magst kannst du als Dankeschön jetzt schon einen haben ^^Musst mir nur sagen wie er/sie aussehen soll ^^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me