Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Akasa Wolves by bubiza

Based on Click to view
Artist bubiza [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Akasa Wolves

Postby bubiza » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:02 pm

NOTE: I DID NOT DRAW THIS LINEART. WOLVENHEART DID AND DUE TO AN ISSUE WITH THE OEKAKI BOARDS THE MODS SWITCHED OWNERSHIP TO ME SO I COULD MAKE THIS POST.
THANK YOU.

Welcome to the Akasa Wolves adoptables! Here you can adopt a wolf. ^_^ Please see each wolf separately to see how to own it, as it will differ between each one. At the moment, I am the only artist, but I will recruit new artists when I need to.

The wolves reach a maximum height of about 20", so are much smaller than usual wolves. The most notable feature about them is their wings, but they are unable to fly as adults, due to being too big. As pups they are briefly able to, and there are some rare cases where the wolves are able to fly. However, this is highly uncommon.
Akasa wolves come in a variety of different colours and themes. It is common for them to have natural colours as a base, with unique patterns on top, and is highly rare for them to be totally unique colours. Some wolves are theme based, and may end up looking like elements or a type of fruit.
They are a highly sociable species, and will often live in packs of about 20 in high up loacations, such as mountains and clifftops.

- No stealing other people's wolves.
- If you no longer want your wolf, then please notify me and I'll put it up for re-adoption.
- Any other queries, please PM me.

Thank you, and happy adopting!
Last edited by bubiza on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello yes there's some pretty awesome bunnies which have instruments which i basically want to hoard so please send trades with them in/easter eggs thank you!

trades fanfiction muse fanclub contest roleplay tumblr paperclip

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
bubiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Conters entry..

Postby bubiza » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 am

this is really pretty! i love it!

hello yes there's some pretty awesome bunnies which have instruments which i basically want to hoard so please send trades with them in/easter eggs thank you!

trades fanfiction muse fanclub contest roleplay tumblr paperclip

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
bubiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Conters entry..

Postby prince-o-sky » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:37 am