Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Tsuii Adoptions - Welcome the new artists! by Partial Topaz

Based on Click to view
Artist Partial Topaz [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 25 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Tsuii Adoptions - Welcome the new artists!

Postby Partial Topaz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:37 am

Moved from Here C:
(Art, Tsuii Adoptions, species, and species idea copyright Metallic Dragon)
Welcome to the Tsuii Adoption Centre!
Here you have the opportunity to take home your very own Tsuia. Just make sure you read the rules and get yourself up to date on the species themselves before adopting.

---Adopting---
In order to adopt, you must follow the instructions given on the page of your chosen Tsuia. The manner of adoption will not always be the same so follow the instructions carefully.
There will be NO CUSTOMS so please, don't ask.
Pay close attention to due dates and be sure to manage your time wisely when filling out a form. If you don't complete the requirements, you can't really expect to win.
Quality is a big part of winning your Tsuia, it's not hard to tell who is adopting just to have one and who is adopting because they truly want it.

--- Rules---
-Do not take Tsuii that are not yours
-If you do not win, I will hear no complaints. Just congratulate the winner and move on.
-For the moment, there will be a limit of three Tsuii per person.
-No customs at the moment.
-Please be respectful to everyone, whether it be me, or each other
-Don't ask to be an artist/mod. When/if I need them, I'll let you know.
-Don't steal/copy these please. It's very rude.
-You may not create your own Tsuii, if you want one, you've got to adopt it.
-In the case that you no longer want your Tsuia, please return them here. Don't sell/give them away.
-There is currently no breeding service offered. Eventually, I might add a small breeding service.

Official Artists:
- ~topaz
- Metallic Dragon
- raynecub
- ShotoNemar
-yoyo8888
-Yellow&Random
-Wyrd
-Nobody.Understands

Species information is on the next post.

Put us in your siggy?
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1213639][IMG]http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz77/ilovedragons/ .png[/IMG][/url]

Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1213639][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cFQWO.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Tsuii Lines
XX
XX

(Art, Tsuii Adoptions, species, and species idea copyright Metallic Dragon)

Also, visit POD adopts! C:
Last edited by Partial Topaz on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
Partial Topaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tsuii/Tsuia Species Information

Postby Partial Topaz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 am

*Idea copyright to Metallic Dragon*

Tsuii: Plural | Tsuia: Singular

---History---
Tsuii have always been very gentle creatures. Few humans knew of their whereabouts and so they lived in peace for many hundreds, even thousands of years. Of course, all good things must come to an end and in the case of the Tsuii, this end brought about what is often referred to as the Forgotten Era. Not because it has actually been forgotten, but because it is a time that those who understand and revere the Tsuii wish they could forget.

During the Forgotten Era, a large band of poachers invaded the forest, capturing and selling the Tsuii for high prices on the black market. Thousands of Tsuii were lost or killed, cutting their population in half in less than two years. Their bright colors made it very difficult for them to hide from their pursuers, something had to be done or the species would be completely wiped out.

A small militia made up of men and women that lived in a nearby village set out to rid the forest of the poachers once and for all. With the help of their personal companion Tsuii, they began leading poachers one by one off the trails and into the trees where the villagers could pick them off. Soon, the wild Tsuii began to catch on as well. Rather than just running in fear when being tracked by the poachers, they led them right into the middle of the forest and into the hands of the militia.

Over a period of about six months, the hunters became the hunted and the forest became pristine and peaceful once more. The villagers returned home, but began setting guards throughout the forest in order to protect the Tsuii.

After a few years, they began opening the forest up to those deemed safe by the companion Tsuii of the village. It was soon discovered, however, that those not recognized by the young wild Tsuii were led off the paths and got lost often. Though it has become impossible to get the young to shake the habit of leading travellers off the path, the older and somewhat more mature adults often appear to lead those who are lost back to the safety of the trails.

---General Species Information---
Tsuii are very gentle creatures discovered living in a small secluded forest. They generally wear brighter colors, though on occasion the odd neutrally/dark-colored Tsuia can be found.

They're not very large, ranging in size from that of an adult male rat to that of a large tom cat. Despite their gentle nature, many of them are mischievous, leading some to believe that they are cruel creatures. Many humans have been led off the forest trails and into the trees by one or two Tsuii, only to find themselves either completely lost(in which case some of the elder Tsuii tend to lead them out) or back to the beginning of the forest where they started. Luckily, as Tsuii mature, their mischievous tendencies become less apparent.

Their antennas are used to sense changes in the atmosphere. Using these, they can generally figure out someones' intentions, feelings, and even their overall health. Tsuii are very smart and easily trained. Many have been used in hospitals and psychiatrist offices to help diagnose illnesses and problems.

Tsuii make great companions overall and enjoy the company of humans. They're wonderful companions for both young and old alike and once bonded will be loyal for life.
Last edited by Partial Topaz on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Partial Topaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tsuii Adoptions - 2.0! please don't post ;a;

Up for Adoption Currently:

Up for Adoption Currently:

Last edited by Partial Topaz on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:03 am, edited 15 times in total.
Partial Topaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopted Tsuia

Last edited by Partial Topaz on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Partial Topaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Partial Topaz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:39 am

reserved<3
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

I hoard staff litters.

I respect your opinion, so please respect mine!
Partial Topaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Partial Topaz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:39 am

reserved, just in case<3
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

I hoard staff litters.

Partial Topaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tsuii Adoptions - 2.0!

Postby Partial Topaz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:56 am

feel free to post now everyone<3
There are still some up for adoption here; viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1213639
I will be making more as soon as they are adopted C:
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

I hoard staff litters.

Partial Topaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:11 am

Yaya a new thread!!
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Partial Topaz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:36 am

wildwolfspiret wrote:Yaya a new thread!!

Yup! Hopefully this place will start to become more recognized by users soon C:
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

I hoard staff litters.

Partial Topaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:39 am

I hope so too they can not go in the dust :c
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me