Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Vil'deerian Hounds : Nursery

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:20 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Username:
Spiritstar3
Parent 1:
Atlas
Partner:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3542061

(i hope i’m allowed to breed to him again...if not, i’ll change to an adoption form
suggesting boy, since the other was a girl, but as you could end up deciding to make two this time, it’s really up to you
i’d like some sort of item on both, if there’s two, but i still want some sort of item even if there’s only one. maybe something foreign, since Atlas is a merchant?]

Here! As he's in the process of opening his store, Atlas isn't going to part with any of his exotic inventory. He's a stud (so yeah, you can get breedings with him for as long as he's open for studding) and not involved with most of his kid's lives anyways, so he'll have little influence in the item department.

Also! Shout out to all of y'all! I will not be doing accessories on pups for free anymore as there is a general store opening!! I'm pretty excited for it but it does mean that the only way you can request to itemize your VHounds will have to go through there instead of just asking me. Technically everything from the shop wont actually cost anything more than your time/creativity, so I guess technically speaking it'll still be free, only it'll be more effort to obtain stuff? It'll make sense once I've got everything finalized ^^
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:36 pm

Hey Scoin, are breeding so still open and is Atlas still open?
Want to breed to this girl:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3958673

Or breed Oakley to someone but...he doesn't have an adult ref, so I'd probably do Solis and Altair instead (they'd have to adopt, actually)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:27 pm

I was just gonna do some personal breedings that I hadn't gotten around to doing before, but I can def grow Oakley for you too (he should have been grown a long time ago but I must have forgot)

Since I'm already doing a couple I wouldn't mind doing some for you too though^^
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:53 pm

Scoinwolf wrote:I was just gonna do some personal breedings that I hadn't gotten around to doing before, but I can def grow Oakley for you too (he should have been grown a long time ago but I must have forgot)

Since I'm already doing a couple I wouldn't mind doing some for you too though^^

Yes please!

Some...breedings? Or growths?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:31 pm

Some breedings^^ Just a couple though, I'm not looking to do a lot right now lol but Atlas is fair game if you wanna breed anybody to him
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:32 am

Alright, then here's the first one. Am I allowed to do one with three parents, if it's for adoption, or would I have to do two different forms?]

Username:
Spiritstar3
Father:
Atlas
Partner: my girl

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3958673

Oh! This girl needs to grow too I think:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3956750
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:59 pm

You can do one with three parents! You can post it as one form, just add an extra parent spot on it ^^
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:55 am

Scoinwolf wrote:You can do one with three parents! You can post it as one form, just add an extra parent spot on it ^^

XD kay! Will wait for the Atlas breeding to be done, and the growths since Oakley probably needs an adult ref to actually breed.

For myself:
Oakley, Solis, Altair (for breeding)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me