Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: → Aruca Adopts V.2

Postby Fate Bringer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:14 pm

Mark mandarins
Fate Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: → Aruca Adopts V.2

Postby Kaizoku » Sun May 13, 2018 7:17 pm

Announcements and Updates
Hi guys! Just posting a little announcement to keep everyone updated on whats been happening.

- Fawnfriend has retired as an artist.
- We are still interested in artists and moderators, if you're interested please check the 3rd post. You are welcome to apply again if you have already applied, as all applications up until this point have been reviewed.
- We may open staff applications in regards to thread staff for the hunting game in the near future.
- Staff are incredibly busy at the moment, as we are all either having finals or they are upcoming, which accounts for our inactivity as a staff body. We will hopefully be hosting a short and sweet summer event soon, however!
- We have a poll set up on our fanclub in regards to our nursery. Please vote and let us know what you would like to see. If you have any additional ideas, feel free to post them here or on our fanclub. Thank you!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: → Aruca Adopts V.2 - Announcement pg.6

Postby Kaizoku » Sun May 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Announcement no.2
Sorry for double posting! This is a slightly more important announcement than the one from before.

This is regarding species lines. I have decided on my own that hopefully sooner or later, I will either commission someone for higher-quality lines or hold a competition. Hopefully this will also include nursery lines. I would draw them myself but as I have been unhappy with both V.2 and V.1's lines, and also don't have a lot of spare time to draw, I will hopefully find someone else to draw them for us.

If I do hold a competition, it will be linked here and Aruca's will run as per usual during the process.

Once we do get new lines, transfers from V.1 and V.2 lines will be offered for free - you may do this by yourself or ask an available member of our staff. If for some reason you do not wish for your Aruca's to be on V.3's lineart, and prefer V.2's, you may have you V.1 Aruca's transferred to V.2 lines instead!

If anybody knows someone who takes lineart commissions (on oekaki) and could direct me in the right direction, it would be appreciated!
Thanks!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: → Aruca Adopts V.2 - Announcement pg.6

Postby kh.aotic » Fri May 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Announcement no.3
(Kai didn't want to triple post :'D)

Kai has commissioned new lines from Purrfectpal, and they should be up and running within the next 1-2 weeks! Once they're up, we will open a new artist + nursery artist search.
Aruca Adopts

Image Please interact with my pokemon! uwu

Join Furvilla!
Furvilla Price Guide
---

kh.aotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups