Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ★ OTA & Raffle ★ Ends at Rollover

Postby daybreak. » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:10 am

Closing in an hour; any last minute raffle entries? I'll be going analogue and choosing a winner by rolling some dice (d100, roll again if invalid entry c: )
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:11 pm

That's a wrap!

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the the auction <3 I'll be sending messages to the winners and adding editing permissions to this board upon payment receipt. If you need help isolating your adopt, getting them on a transparent background, etc. let me know and I'll be glad to help out c:

@LavenderRain, it was very nice to see a familiar face even though I post these once in a blue moon ^^

As for the raffle, Zentropy is the winner! Congrats!

And Skipena is the winner of the secret congeniality contest ★ going off an old list of some favorite mythological creatures and decided whoever got the closest to the creatures in the order noted on my list would take the secret pup. The list was:
Some favorite fantasy creatures: perytons, sphinxes, phoenixes, and nearly anything part horse.

I will say if I hadn't early on decided to go by that list it would've been very though to pick a favorite, all of the picks were so cool. Shout out to Exitium for making me google enfield; I didn't know they were a thing and I am in love <3
Last edited by daybreak. on Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:13 pm

daybreak. wrote:

I will say if I hadn't early on decided to go by that list it would've been very though to pick a favorite, all of the picks were so cool. Shout out to Exitium for making me google enfield; I didn't know they were a thing and I am in love <3

I'm glad you enjoyed discovering the wonderful creature that is the Enfield! <3

Congrats to the two winners!! (These were such lovely adopts, daybreak ^^)
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ OTA & Raffle ★ Closed!

Postby daybreak. » Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:36 pm

Thank you! 。゚(TヮT)゚。

EDIT: Previous raffle winner Zentropy decided to withdraw their raffle entry, so I cast the dice once more and almondkitty is the raffle winner! Hope you enjoy <3
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me