Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Belted Chimeric Ponies||Customs Open||Hiring

Postby Fuscontidox » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Posted a new pretty one! I need Snowy's help before he/she is officially open for forms ^^

I had finally found time to get one done at least for everyone to enjoy, I love chimeras so I will probably be found here often attempting different styles and patterns, especially to find what bases compliment each other
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belted Chimeric Ponies||Open||Hiring

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:40 am

hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:11 am

The adoptable I made is now open for forms! Go check them out! ;3
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:10 am

Snowy Camouflage wrote:
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cowgirlchrista » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:03 am

I would like to be an artist, please!
Username;; Cowgirlchrista
Experience;; I just started out, but I'm working at WIllow Creek Ranch
Why would you like to be an artist here?;; I absolutely LOVE working with horses and drawing, and I find that these guys would be rather interesting. I would love to work for a horse adoptable and show these guys off alongside of everyone here.
3 links to your best work;; Bippity, Boppity, Boo!
Other;;
Nothing really.
{}
_ _
links
_ _
x
x
x
x
_ _
Sig
Cred

_ _
{}
━━ ( Y o u g o t ) ━━━━━━━━ {}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
look in your eye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{} ( t h i n g t h a t y o u l i k e )
cowgirlchrista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:22 am

Accepted
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:48 am

Guys, don't forget to make premades.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:22 pm

hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:54 am

hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:07 pm

I would like a custom, please!
Username;; Pfft. Artists, if you don't know who I am, we're gonna have issues.
Horse Name;; Dust On The Bottle "Dusty"
Gender;; Mare
Base Color;; Light creme, a little lighter than a palomino
2nd Color;; Dun
Reference;; I have no ref, but if she could have 4 socks, a black mane and tail and blue eyes, that would be great!
Artist;; Cowgirlchrista
Other;; Thank ya kindly, ma'am!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me