Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Tora x Rohan March (OPEN)

Postby Shaynn » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:16 am

● o w n e r ●
Solstice~

● p u p ● n u m b e r ●
One / 1

● p u p ● n a m e ●
Solstice "Brook"

● p e r s o n a l i t y ●
● Loyal
● Elusive
● Brave
● Helpful
● Stubborn

● b l i n d ? ●
Solstice was born blind. She has never seen anything, and never will, however she is extremely keen in scent, touch and hearing. She hated fighting and training since she heard of it, and refused to be taught even simple offensive moves. She, rather, taught herself the use of plants and herbs she found in the forest, and used them to heal and aid those who were injured. However, the other warriors did not trust her medicine and rejected her ideas. Once, when the battle teacher got injured while protecting her from a Kronador, she tried to stop his wound from bleeding by covering them with mud. While she was smearing some around his neck, another warrior who had come after hearing the fight mistook her for trying to choke her teacher to death. They plotted to ban her but she ran away first. Solstice now goes by the name Brook and aids all who come to her with advice and medicine. Others call her a witch, she prefers to term shaman. She lives alone in a very dense part of the forest you might consider jungle.

● a r m o u r ● d e s i g n ●
I designed and chose the colours myself. Dave Egbert did the lining and colouring for me, though. http://i61.tinypic.com/2va1ld4.png

● a r t w o r k ●
WIP

● t h r e e ● f a c t s ● a b o u t ● w o i ●
● Isket, where they live, has blue grass
● They earn their armour through a special ritual that requires them to journey through a dark forest to a cave with different armour sets
● WoI usually live in packs, but some are loners
Last edited by Shaynn on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shaynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wlyrout » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:03 am

Username: newsie
Pup number: Though I originally planned on trying for Pup #1, I have ultimately decided to try for Pup #3.
Pup's name: Taun
Personality: Courageous | Kind | Selfless | Impulsive | Insensitive
Armour Design:
Artwork:
3 Facts about WOI:
1. WOI fight against the chimera Kronadors for the land of Isket.
2. These Kronadors can typically be taken down by 3 novice WOI or 1 experienced WOI.
3. Teen WOI wear wooden armor until they become a rank candidate.
1 Add-on; Story:
wly ♡ uni student ♡ she/her

my kalon
Wlyrout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:18 am

Wrynn
We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays

General Information wrote:Username:

Inupait

Pup Number:

Name:

Wrynn

Female

Personality:

~ Independent

~ Dignified

~ Gallant

~ Rebellious

~ Clever

Parents:

~Mother: Rohan

~Father: Tora

Designed By:

~Rohan./RissyP

3 Fact's About Woi wrote:Fact #1:
~The Warriors of Isket are a crossbreed of wolves that were bred by the last existing humans to destroy the Krondors(dragon like creatures that kill almost anything)

Fact #2:
~The young warriors who soon become rank candidates, wear wooden armor and train with an older WOI as a mentor. They often spar with their mentors to prepare themselves for being a soldier.

Fact #3:
~When young warriors come of age, they participate in a ceremony that all warriors must pass to become a soldier. The ceremony requires that these warriors must find the secret armor cave, retrieve the armor that fits them, and return home in one piece. The ceremony may last several days.

Armour wrote:Armour Design:
Armour Description:
~All of her armour is a very dark metal with engraved symbols and shapes of native american folklore with the addition of ink black raven feathers and leather.
    ~Helmet:Protect skull; formed from light weight yet strong and durable mettle Wrynn's Helmet is formed in the shape of a raven's skull/ witch doctors mask
    ~Back Plate:Cover the spine; forged into overlapping smooth flat plates along her backbone that is both strong and menuverable.
    ~Shoulder Plates:Protect shoulders as well as collar bone and neck; light weight and slightly flexible for better movement, Wrynn's shoulder plates are formed like wings but are sharp for defending, pointing forward the shoulder plates have the potention as a weapon if she needs to charge and use her shoulders against her enemy.
    ~Chest Plate:To protect the Vitals in the chest; perfectly formed for her chest and padded for added comfort. her chest plate stretches a lot further then most, down the extent of her ribs to protect her lungs and stomach from being gored by horns or slashed by claws and teeth.
    ~Leg Guards:To protect the fragile bones in legs; Her front leg guards protect her from the front and resemble that of the scales on a ravens feet, her front ones form sharp talons so she doesn't have to hesitate with a frontal attack.her hind legs have a dueclaw on her hock that she can use as a weapon or defence if hind quarters are attacked..

Short Story:

Why had I left the den, if I hadn’t none of this would be happening. I was gasping as I ran. My lags shook beneath me, threatening to give out with every agonizing step. But I could still hear it behind me. It’s limbering pace and is savage growls, how I wish I hadn’t gone off on my own. The Kronador was gaining on and I was still far from the safety of my home. My adrenaline was starting to fade, allowing the terrible fear to replace it and swarm my chest.

But then I noticed a large shape pelting across the blue grass towards me, the light of hope gave me strength for another burst of speed “Dad” I cried, I knew it was him now, his green and yellow harness caught the bright sun “Keep running Wrynn” he howled, I could see him clearly now, in seconds he would reach me and I would be safe again. I heard a bone sickening snap and pain exploded through my tail; I stumbled and rolled tail over nose before I landed in a heap in the strands of soft blue grass. The Kronador loomed over me, ifs ugly long face held a grin so terrible I felt I couldn’t breath and its monstrous eyes looked victorious. I closed my eyes and shivered.

That’s when Tora slammed into the beast the clang of his armor snapped my eyes open. He had a grip on the Kronador’s throat and was dragging its struggling form away from me. Snarls, howls and bellows filled my ears as I watched my father kill the terrible creature. The sting in my tail was forgotten when my father stepped away from the body of the dead Kronador, I knew he was going to be angry with me, but I was just happy to be alive.

“Wrynn don’t your ever do that again!” he growled and I dropped my head, then I lifted it to meet his intense yellow eyes. But there was softness to his eyes. “Come on Wrynn, lets go home” he turned to head back then glanced over his shoulder at me “I think you need to get into some armor and satisfy that taste for adventure with some battle training” his voice had a warm rumble to it and my ears came forward. “I’m ready!” I barked with a grin before chasing after him.

Art

Last edited by Inupait on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazzingWolf » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:20 am

Username:
BlazzingWolf

Pup number:
Pup's name:
Personality:(short 5 words)
Armour Design:
Artwork:

I am in love with another ;~;
Last edited by BlazzingWolf on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlazzingWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 am

i'll help with art just pm me x3
Idk what put here so take this random text. Not gonna be on as much due to inrl stuff
wulvesfanqqnaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:53 am

Setsuna's very exited to see her sibling's! She can't wait to explore the world with them.
    Let me know if you'd like some help with armor designs, I have a few that I won't be using that I was thinking of either giving away or selling. I just need to figure out which one Setsuna'd like first for when she's older... >w<
    Ah sorry! All the armor designs are taken now ;v;

Feel free to include Setsuna in your forms if you wish! If you need her personality I'll gladly PM it to you.

I can also do artwork if it's needed, but not for free unfortunately. I'd be happy to critique forms though, and tell you what you should add!
Last edited by BlackWren on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:52 am

{- If anyone would want to use Apollo in their stories/in their form at all thats fine with me <3 hes from last months batch so hes around their age <3 -}
ImageImageImage
|Tatumn - My Fursona||Apollo - My WOI||Character Development
Going through some tough time in real life right now. Art will be slow. Sorry for the inconveniences
Dream charries - P.M Me if you have one and are willing to sell!
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight109 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:58 am

It sucks but I've lost connection with this little boy.
I'm going to pass on this one now.
Bit late to say this but I wanted to before the judging begins.
All art found below can go to the winner.
I can't wait to connect deeply with one of them coming up hopefully. ^^

Armour Design:
X-Full version
If I were to obtain him i'd change this a little.
Cause I don't really like the back leg or head piece,
and the colors could change somewhat.
For now though it will do

3 Facts About WoI:

--- During the first Ur-woi's on Isket some members left for unknown reasons.
These ex-members known as the unknown lived in different parts of Isket.
---The biggest enemy to the woi and the ones they are protecting their land
from are the kronadors, chimera like creatures that don't posses anything
special and only use their body to attack.
--- Every Woi has to go through a initiation through the forest and to a cave
to obtain their special armor, this armor having been made my the extinct
human species thousand of years ago.

Artwork:

By Me:
X

By Others:
AllesiaTheHedge
(^ You've noticed if you clicked it that the artist
got somethings wrong. She can't change it
because she already deleted the file.
But i didn't want it to go to waste so here it is.)
Nuggalo
iianto
Username:

Starlight109

Pup number:

Pup's name:

Russell

Which means red-haired and in one language fox

Personality:

-Stubborn,Strong-Willed,Responsible, Clumsy, Optimistic-

Extra ://Short Story//:

Russell's first time out was for pure adventure. The young mind is curious, wanting to know what makes up the world. Wanting to see the creatures that made up bed time stories.

Walking briskly through the green-blue grass, Russell heard a chirping like sound coming from the heavens's above. Looking curiously up, he spotted the faint glowing figure of a butterbird soaring through the sky. Russell couldn't help but awe at the sight as the creature danced gracefully through the sky before disappearing from sight. He remembered one of his parents telling him about these wonderful creatures. How they'e companions to our race, and any harm done to them would get someone into a lot of trouble. Seeing them for himself had been enough for Russell to respect the butterbirds. Continuing on, it wasn't long till the rustling of grass alerted Russell to the presence of a tinger. It's fobbed ears coming up before the furry mass dashed away in fright. Mother at one point I think brought my littermates and I one of those.... He thought before thinking nothing of it and continuing on once again.

Tora and Rohan, Russell's parents, had warned him not to go too far. He wasn't about to loose their trust and stayed close to home. From a distance Russell could make out the shapes of a herd of flaniers grazing. They had a certain proud stance in their walking. Which surprised Russell seeing how the creatures were rather low on the food chain. Awing them from a distance, Russell was too distracted to realize that a figure had come up next to him till a loud snort rang in his ears.

"Wahhh!" Russell cried out, jumping sideways to look at the culprit. A flanier, its fur grayed with age starred back thoughtfully. Probably having come up all the way over here to scope out the surroundings before allowing its herd to follow. The pup stood frozen in place, heart racing rabidly as the creature sniffed him curiously before slowly taking his leave to return to its heard. Not waiting to question the event, Russell shot quickly back home stumbling multiple times in his haste.

://361 Words//:
Last edited by Starlight109 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:32 am, edited 16 times in total.
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northbound » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:08 pm

PERSONALITY
➳ adventurous
➳ imaginative
➳ focused
➳ loyal
➳ independant

username: Asrikath
pup number: 1
pup's name: Pandala
armour design:
artwork:
Last edited by northbound on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
northbound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~constellation~ » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Username:

constellation~

Pup number:

Pup 1

Pup's name:

Personality:(short 5 words)

Tough, hard working, dedicated, protective, a loner

Armour Design:

I would plan the colors to be green like her eyes and gold.
Karma's body armor is best suited for running, since i would have also planned to have her as a scout/hunter type.
The belly and back plates are segmented to allow movement such as running a weaving, and are connected to each other by a leather sinch strap. the back plate extends some what onto the tail for enough coverage to protect the most important parts of her spine in anycase that she would be crushed. Sharp edged spikes adorn them to provide a feirce image to enemies and to help defend.
The stomach plate(s) are connected to the chest plate as well as the back to protect her softer underside against both claws and sharp objects she may encounter while hunting, fighting, running, Ect. It is segmented like the back plates to allow free movement and agility.
Karma's shoulder and knee armor are also connected to the back plates, though i might change the look if i do win her, such as making the shoulder plate bigger to cover the straps, Either way, they are there to provide protection and are one of the very few parts of her armor that do not posess spikes.
The helmate had holes for her ears, eyes, and no bottom to let her bite and communicate. The top wraps around the top of her head and has spikes on the nose and forhead areas so Karma could head-butt or ram her opponent if needed. Plus, it looks cool. :D
And last but not least her leg guards. only the back, top set are connected to the armor it's self. the rest are sucured to her with straps and allow her legs the freedom to move with ease.

Artwork:

3 facts:

There are 4 different types of WoI
Lost WoI are named The Unknown, because nobody of the WoI knows anything of them
WoI warriors fight Kronadors, a Mix of horse and reptile

Extra:
My back legs burnned like fire and my lungs hurt. I was just sent from the battle to fetch renforcements for my team after more Kronadors showed up. There wasn't enough of us to take them all on, and i was the only one who had sustained a mimimal amount of damage, considering i was at the back of the group when we were attacked. There must have been at least ten, though why they were all in a group like that was beond me. My team was completely blind sided, even our leader wasn't expecting it.
I leaped over a fallen long and hit the ground still running. My bites and scratches stung on my body where i wasn't protected by armor. My paws hurt from hitting the ground so hard, but i was almost home! Just as i rounded the last corner to take the path, the largest Kronador I have ever seen, though to be honest I have only seen about maybe five up close, crashed out of the trees and into my way.
I skidded to a halt, the pebbly ground tearing at my pads as I slid. The beast infront of me swung it's tail, it's eyes cold and hungry for a fight. I stared up at it with wide eyes, frozen to the spot with fear. Every muscle in my body was tense and stiff, my mind wirling with the shock. I wasn't sure what to do, or even if this was real. All my training could have never prepared my for this moment. In fact, i was so terrified, i nearly got my head taken off as he took the first swipe.
My training kicked in and I ducked uder his claws just in time. My long tail twitched as adrenalin flodded my veins, preparing me to fight my enemy.He was too close to home for my comfort, let alone anyone elses.
I bunched my back leg muscles, snarled, and prepared to battle this out.
Last edited by ~constellation~ on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:33 am, edited 6 times in total.

~constellation~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me