Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Eleyas Elfdragon Adoptables

Postby Eleya » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:05 am

Archer Dragon wrote:I would love to be an artist of yours.
I know that the drawings I've done aren't the best, but I can do sooo much better.
Please take a peek at my gallery: it means a lot to me.

Sent a PM ;)
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:36 pm

May I have a custom? I have an idea, but I want to make sure someone is available first.
I'm not really on anymore. I've found a better roleplaying site. I will still be on occasionally to reply to roleplays and adopt pets. If the owners of a roleplay want to free my spot up for another, you can go ahead and kick me. Just send me a pm telling me that.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Sorry for being so inactive with my dragons... I will try to get this a little more alive again... So yeah, there are still a few dragons up for adoption. Why dont you have a look trough them and see if there is the perfect one for you?
Well but at the moment I can't add new adoptables... Since the last java update, chibi paint wont work any longer... I dont have a clue whats going wrong there, so I can only wait...
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:28 am

Yay I love this adopt
【Hi! feel free to call me eleu.】
【I'm a bisexual atheist. they/she pronouns.】
【Check out my cat adoptable here
【or by clicking the kitty below】
【I am always open for a pm! c:】
【please click these eggs! & this!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:34 am

Eleya wrote:Sorry for being so inactive with my dragons... I will try to get this a little more alive again... So yeah, there are still a few dragons up for adoption. Why dont you have a look trough them and see if there is the perfect one for you?
Well but at the moment I can't add new adoptables... Since the last java update, chibi paint wont work any longer... I dont have a clue whats going wrong there, so I can only wait...

And I have had no net since yesterday :( so until it comes back I can't really make any dragon's, sorry! A storm yesterday has messed with the provider, iam slowly going crazy with no net other then my phone and maybe tafe if they are not suffering the same issue. Sorry about this ill try and get some made when we get our net back.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:54 am

Saphira344 wrote:
Eleya wrote:Sorry for being so inactive with my dragons... I will try to get this a little more alive again... So yeah, there are still a few dragons up for adoption. Why dont you have a look trough them and see if there is the perfect one for you?

And I have had no net since yesterday :( so until it comes back I can't really make any dragon's, sorry! A storm yesterday has messed with the provider, iam slowly going crazy with no net other then my phone and maybe tafe if they are not suffering the same issue. Sorry about this ill try and get some made when we get our net back.

There are still some dragons up for adoptoin, so you dont have to worry that much. I know its annoying to have no net, and I can really understand you getting crazy about this. I would do so too!
I hope I get my java problems fixed soon, so I can make some more dragons soon. But til then, I hope to get some of the older ones adopted out :)

Pete rip <3 wrote:Yay I love this adopt

Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:19 am

Noooooo!
Chibi Paint is working again, but I cant save the drawings... And I made a dragon that I really liked... and I cant save it :evil:
Java you get me crazy...
Made a screenshot, so maybe hell get up for adoption here somehow... or later... or never... I dont know...
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:55 am

Eleya wrote:Noooooo!
Chibi Paint is working again, but I cant save the drawings... And I made a dragon that I really liked... and I cant save it :evil:
Java you get me crazy...
Made a screenshot, so maybe hell get up for adoption here somehow... or later... or never... I dont know...

Screan shot him and ill post a blank one for you to put him on under the first post, my nets back, would that work?
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:28 am

Saphira344 wrote:
Java you get me crazy...

Screan shot him and ill post a blank one for you to put him on under the first post, my nets back, would that work?

That would be really great! Thanks a lot! Could you maybe write something on the background so people know the dragon is below? That would really help me a lot. And great that your net is back!
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:37 am

Eleya wrote:
Saphira344 wrote:
Java you get me crazy...

That would be really great! Thanks a lot! Could you maybe write something on the background so people know the dragon is below? That would really help me a lot. And great that your net is back!

my bro spent an hour and half geting it working Its up now :)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2497717

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me