Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[ ─ jayclan ]

Postby astrohund » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:06 am

Clan Name JayClan
      - Username: ✨Moon✨
      - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?: Yup.
      ---
      Clan Founder's Name: Swiftstar
      Clan Founder's Age: 29 moons
      Clan Founder's Gender:
      Clan Founder's Appearance:
      Clan Information:
      jayclan. a clan of the mountain range, living out their days in bitter winters
      and humid summers, though they've adapted to life here and have been tau
      ght how to live by their mothers and fathers. they're known to be a rather c
      almer clan, preferring not to interfere with any other clans. though if one tr
      espasses on their land, their reaction is either passive or aggressive. jayclan
      was created by a tom named jaywing, a former kittypet of the twolegs . . . .

despite their kittypet roots, the jayclan cats are ferocious and highly venem
      ous at times. they've been trained to challenge all trespassing cats, a starcla
      n rule that they've taken quite seriously. though sometimes they accept lone
      rs into their clan, if they're willing to abide by their own rules and lifestyle.

jayclan's territory is on the rocks, quite literally. they live near the mountain
      s, and so therefore, they're always scouting at the high grounds, taking their
      clan geography as an advantage for spotting invasions or trespassers. a jaycl
      an cat's diet consists of mostly birds such as robins, cardinals, and any other
      animal that has feathers, though they do get the occasional prey of xsalmon,
      which comes at a specific time, squirrels, rabbits, and sometimes mice. the
      y do have dangers to be aware of, foxes, eagles, and even wolves sometimes
      encounter a clan cat, though there mountain home provides protection from
      these vicious beasts . . . . . .

over time, the jayclan cats have made their own traditions, though not forge
      tting their own religon, going by the starclan rule as well. one tradition is for
      when an apprentice becomes a warrior, inside a large den, where the clan ca
      ts meet, they are ordered to scratch one mark upon the stone walls, in which
      would be a way for remembrance for when one cat dies. though before an ap
      prentice could get their warrior mark, they must bring back one feather of a
      blue jay, a bird that is highly recognized by the clan. when they bring one ba
      ck, they are allowed to mark. besides those, there are other traditions . . . .

Other: Hope I did this right.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan Oekaki version| OPEN

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:30 am

SierraClan
- Username: ~MacManus~
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): No, I couldn't understand it. For some reason, this one seems more clear.
---
Clan Founder's Name:Mount Eagle
Clan Founder's Age: 46 Moons
Clan Founder's Gender: Tom
Clan Founder's Appearance:A large greyish tabby tom with wide shoulders.
Clan Information: SierraClan is founded on a mountain (hence the name). The cats in the clan are tough and strong, with powerful legs and good balance. The cats in the clan value honour and duty: Laziness or cowardice are seen as humiliating features. When a cat becomes a leader, his suffix is removed and the word Mount is put before his name, as the leader's title. Leaders do not have nine lives by choice, and anycat is allowed to attack or attempt to kill the leader if he does not like the leader's ways, although if the leader survives, the attacker is executed and his family is punished. If he kills the leader, he and his family are not punished and a new cat is made the leader. The attacker is NOT immediately granted leadership, although may obtain it afterwards, Crags can also be challenged, but this is less common since they have little real power. The Crag can chose the Mountain's killer to be his Crag, although this is unlikely. A Crag can also kill a Mountain, although this is frowned upon since Crag's must swear loyalty to the Mountain upon gaining their position, and are usually picked because they are close friends or trusted right-paws to the Mountain.
The clan is generally patriarchal, although all cats are taught to fight, She-cat's fight training emphasizes protection and defense, while tom's training emphasizes offense. She-cats may not hold the position of leader (Also known as Mountain) or deputy (also known as Crag). The highest rank that a She-cat can have is the Lady of the Mountain, referred to as "Lady [Mount's Name]" (For example, Mount Eagle's mate would be called Lady Eagle). They can only gain this rank by being the leader's mate, and lose it when he dies. Even after his death, they are treated with the highest respect. Disrespecting the Lady of the Mountain is a much more highly punishable offense than disrespecting her mate. The Crag's mate becomes the new Lady of the Mountain when he becomes a Mountain, although her name does not change until this.
Kits refer to all Queens in their nursery as their mothers, usually calling them "Mother [name]". After they are weaned, they sleep together and not in the Queen's nests. Fathers are not close to their kits, and most do not tell the kits that they are their father. The Lady of the Mountain may not be a Queen, and if she has kits, they must be nursed by someone else. If there is no one else, she may nurse them until they are weaned, after this, she cannot mother them further. A Crag's mate can become a Queen, but must stop mothering her kits when her mate becomes a Mountain.

Elders are treated with respect, as are cats who received physical damage in a fight that left them unable to be a Warrior. Tom Cats who are not good fighters or hunters are referred to by the offensive term "Deviant". Generally this term isn't used for She-Cats

Other: Sorry about the confusing traditions, but I simply hate clans that are just copies of the canon clans.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan Oekaki version| OPEN

Postby clarke, » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:55 am

Clan Name Thicketclan
- Username: bel.
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Yep!
---
Clan Founder's Name: Frecklestar/Frecklewish
Clan Founder's Age: 25 moons
Clan Founder's Gender: Molly
Clan Founder's Appearance:
Clan Information:

ranks
queen/king; the leader of the clan.
prince/princess; the kin to the chief, going to take his/her position as chief one day.
war general; the deputy, second-in-command.
shaman; the medicine cat of the clan. they gather herbs and tend to the wounded, including bearers.
shaman apprentice; the apprentice to the herbalist.
elder; there are multiple elders, the but oldest elder takes this rank. the oldest elder receives prophecies and omens. they usually hang around the herbalist and help them as much as possible.
tree-climbers; these cats are exceptional at climbing. they find flowers, flower buds, and leaves to decorate and gift any cat and possible mates. they find acorns and seeds and are used to lure prey out of their burrows and create traps for prey. sap and honey are traded with other clans for prey, supplies, or medicine.
hunters; they hunt frogs, squirrels, birds{including hawks}, and other various forest prey.
fighters; they are the protectors of the clan, fighting foxes and other threats.
bearers; the queens of the clan.

territory
one. camp
two. training hollow
three. sunning boulder
four. border
five. gathering place
six. moontide

Other:
clarke,

My pets
My items