Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: April Adoption: Lost Pups + re-adopt (STILL CLOSED)

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:11 am

I'm definantly going after 4 >:D
Idk what put here so take this random text. Not gonna be on as much due to inrl stuff
wulvesfanqqnaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: April Adoption: Lost Pups + re-adopt (STILL CLOSED)

Postby Tundra » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:31 am

BlazzingWolf wrote:Question!
Are all the lost pups related to each other?

No
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: April Adoption: Lost Pups + re-adopt (OPEN)

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:01 am

Open
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:23 am

Armour Design:
WIP

2 Facts About WoI:

One add on of your choice:
WIP
Username:
Austriagirl

Pup number:
1; one

Pup's name:
Nala

Personality:(short 5 words)
WIP

Artwork:(2 pieces)
WIP

Color codes:
998F86
DDDBCC
1E1614
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyonix ♡ » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:28 am

Username: I wish I was
Pup number: Number 4
Pup's name: Aiden Pronounced (Eye-Den)
Armour Design:
2 Facts About WoI:

WIP For pup 4 <3
Last edited by Lyonix ♡ on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lyonix ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby Starlight109 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:28 am

Username:

Starlight109

Pup's Number:

Re-Adopt Female

Pup's Name:

(Want to keep the name similarly the same.
But long names don't do well for me so I choose
to use the nickname instead because
I liked its meaning.)

Akira

Bigger Version: Click

Personality:

(Decided to keep her personality somewhat the
same but adding my own life into her as well)

Shy
She's weary about approaching new people she's
never met before. And rather embarrassed that
she can't carelessly introduce herself.
Day-dreamer
Sometimes can be caught staring into space for
no real reason. She day-dreams of tales and
herself battling wicked Kronadors and winning
gloriously.
Intelligent
Her intelligence doesn't show very often, she
mostly keeps her thought to herself on matters.
But when it's needed she will put in her say.
Clumsy
Ontop of being shy she's rather clumsy as well.
Often tripping over her feet. Especially when
she's embarrassed or nervous.
Optimistic
Akira always tries to look on a brighter side of
things. It may help calm others when they've lost
hope.
Armour Design:
Bigger Version
Incorporated into the form
Everything by me
2 Facts About WoI:
---During the first Ur-woi's on Isket some members
left for unknown reasons. These ex-members known
as the unknown lived in different parts of Isket.
---The biggest enemy to the woi and the ones they
are protecting their land from are the kronadors,
chimera like creatures that don't posses anything
special and only use their body to attack.

- Day-dreaming
- Helping
- Pups
- Scenery
- Runs
-Butter Birds

Dislikes:
- Kronadors
- Being bored
- Snobby wolves
- Being lonely
Last edited by Starlight109 on Sat May 03, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:35 am

Username:
Snowie

Pup number:

Pup's name:
Thanatos. -Greek myth name of a god of death, meaning "death."

• Quiet - Thanatos leans closer towards a mysterious and quiet side rather
than being a social butterfly. He isn't that way at all. He doesn't really enjoy
sharing his feelings with most and thinks it is a waste of time if anything. That,
and he's not really good at talking to others most of the time and may come off
as rude and/or as though he doesn't want to speak to another.

• Proud - He can get hurt quite easily, but he will probably do his best to make it
seem like it doesn't bother him, and he usually doesn't regret the actions he chooses.
He doesn't like showing his emotions and seeming weak and he will probably be very
stubborn about really opening up and letting his emotions flood out. Most of the time
this can pose a problem when he jars up his emotions and is too proud to admit he's
upset or that something's wrong, or he did something wrong.

• Snarly - Thanatos has an ill temper. It really depends on who he is socializing with,
but it's really easy to ruffle his fur if you knew what made him tick. When he's in this
state it can be really noticeable when he is angry, because he seethes and holds an even
darker and angrier expression than he usually does. He tends to avoid any contact
when he's mad and prefers not to be around them for the purpose of not blowing up
on anybody.

• Gentle- Surprisingly, he has a very soft side of him he will only show towards those
close to him. That is a very rare sight to see on his part, if he were being sweet and
gentle you may only see him being all goofy and loving towards close friends or pups.
Mostly you can spot him being this way with pups. Even at his young age now.

• Confused - Thanatos isn't always sure how he feels about anything, especially at his
young age now. He may act angry one moment and not even understand that he is upset
at all. It's usually nice to be able to catch him on one of these and help him figure out
why he's being the way he is and helping him realize what he is doing.

Armour Design:

[size=85]Tracing along the dark metal of the armor, you can see realistic-seeming
vines spiraling about and curving about on the surface of the armor, as well as white
thorns jutting out as part of the design. The front shoulder plates are designed to look
like the wings of a bird, and have different shades of metal along the shingles of the armor.
The Isket symbol has been sculpted and designed onto the helmet of the armor to
represent the loyalty of this Warrior. There are straps that keep the armor from falling
off of the current wolf using the armor, and it stretches to their content. On the front legs,
there is a cloth that is between the bottom part of the leg's braces and the shoulder braces and
it is simply just there for more comfort and less of an impact if the armor ever hit together
when bending their limbs. There are also claw braces to protect their toes on their paws during
combat or simple scouting, and there's fabric braces to help keep the claw braces in piece with the
armor.

Time of Solitude - by me
Proud *uncolored* -by me

2 Facts About WoI:
- Though each side (WoIs and Kronadors) has their own territory, the Kronadors always seem to
try to start something against the Warriors and it's been this way for years. However, neither side
is capable of defeating one another.
- There are four different types of WoI: one type being a large wolf with long ears and a long fluffy tail, a second type being a large wolf with normal sized ears and a long tail, a third type being a large wolf with normal ears and a normal round-ended tail, and the last type being a large wolf with short ears and a curled tail.

Theme Song:
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams -Green Day
This currently doesn't have a proper reason why it is his theme song yet. It won't for a little bit, but I like seeing him with this song.
Last edited by corviidae on Thu May 08, 2014 10:25 am, edited 12 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:37 am

Username: Wolf_Bringer_1999
Pup number: 3
Pup's name: Vayne (Pronounciation: Vah-nee)
Personality:(short 5 words) Solemn, Placid, Resolute, Hard, Unwavering.
Armour Design: - WIP -
Artwork:(2 pieces) - WIP -
2 Facts About WoI:
1. They fight for peace in Isket, their enemy being Kronadors.
2. WOI teenies start with wooden training armor, and get their permanent armor once they become a rank candidate. For their permanent armor, they must venture into a cave hidden in a forest, which is littered with dangers.
Likes / Dislikes:

WIP!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amaranth Wolf » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:42 am

Username: Eragon <))^><

Pup number: Four

Pup's name: Calea Laptelui Réaltra (Calea for short)

Name Significance: After Calea’s accident she could remember little from before the event, including her name and the parents who gave it to her. Soon afterwards however, she was given the first two words of her name by an old she wolf who claimed to be Romanian, and to know her parents. Calea Lapetelui meant milky way in the stranger’s native tongue. Not long afterwards a younger wolf, this time a male of Irish heritage who had also known her parents, pressed her to take Realtra as a suffix. He didn’t see Milky Way as a powerful enough name for such an unusual wolf, and wanted to give honor to the galaxy patterning on her back through the the Irish word for Galaxy. She saw neither wolf for long enough for them to give her their names, and both seemed to have a strange awe and respect for her that she never understood.

Personality:

Regal: of, resembling, or fit for a monarch, especially in being magnificent or dignified.
While by blood and position Calea is no higher than any other WoI, she does have a certain dignity that makes it seem like she should be.

Distant: not intimate; cool or reserved.
Without trying of her own initiative to do so, Calea tends to keep those around her at a distance. She rarely forms close relationships, and doesn’t become tied up in emotional dramas easily. She is very good at taking an unbiased and neutral perspective, but through this sacrifices the closeness and intimacy others draw such strength from.

Resilient: able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions
Nobody could call Calea soft. Without the harshness that often comes hand in hand with strength, she beats past challenges that are set before her with amazing constancy. She is not aggressive so much as tenacious in her unwillingness to give in until the obstacle breaks upon her, rather than she upon it.

Benign: gentle and kind
Despite her tendancy to seem aloof and her lack of intimacy, Calea is gentle at heart. She selflessly serves those around her, and shows simple, small pieces of kindness to those who need it. Often she goes unnoticed among those more obvious about their goodness, but her effect is no less felt by those who need it.

Celestial: belonging or relating to heaven
There is a strange spirituality that hangs around Calea. It, in many ways contributes to the other four personality attributes. She looks and acts as if she belonged among the stars. She has a strange, almost obsession level love for the lights in the night sky.

Armor Design:

Art by ~aragorn~

Armour Description:

Calea's armour is made from a sturdy but relatively light ivory coloured metal. It matches the white patterning of her pelt in style.

Her headpiece follows the navy patterning on her face in terms of its outline. She has two sharpened ivory horns protruding where her ears would usually sit, and if she finds herself in the right position, they can be used for goring enemies. Her helmet is trimmed with a dark blue purple colour that almost matches the colour of her fur at some points.

Her back, side and neck are protected by interlocking plates of ivory that still allow flexible movement, but don't offer much to an enemy hoping to find an unprotected crevice.

There are two pieces to her chest armour, one covering the front of her neck and protecting her throat and heart, and the larger piece protecting her stomach and the other vital organs there. Once again the armour follows the white patterning on her stomach, with spikes reaching most of the way up her side in places.

Her upper leg and shoulder plates are one. A large plate of ivory with four sharpened claws curling back towards her tail begins above her knee and continues until it reaches her shoulder, where it sticks out from her body to allow freer movement. Her back legs are the same.

Her lower leg armour is connected to her upper leg armour by sturdy leather straps, but also held to her legs by straps of their own, so that should the straps holding the two leg plates together be ripped by an enemy, the armour doesn't come loose. Each of her lower leg plates has two sturdy ivory spurs protruding from the back of them, which she uses to fight as well as her claws.

The brace on her tail is made from the same ivory as the rest of her armour, and held together by leather straps. It matches the white patterning on the bottom of her tail, and the top sheet mirrors the sheet on the bottom.

Artwork:

Art by Inupait
Art by qhostfacers
Second piece of art was ordered this morning so sorry that I didn't get time to get a full body shot as there was a miscommunication with the original artist that I had ordered from so the art never came through

Facts About WoI:

One: WOI live in a gorgeous land known as Isket, and are constantly at war with the Kronadors for reign of it.

Two:There are a bunch of different ranks in the WOI packs, but a significant change in the life of a WOI is when they come of age and have to find and retrieve a special set of armor during an important ritual in a dangerous cave.

Story:

There was a blinding flash of light. The ground shook. Fire ripped through the trees around her as she ran, terrified through the forest that had been her home. With a groan the tree directly in front of her began to topple, sinking to the ground like a veteran warrior, finally brought low by a horrific blow. She started, began to run back in the opposite direction, and was struck heavily across the head by a branch. The fires died, and her vision faded to black.

Calea’s eyes flung themselves open, her chest heaving in panic. She scrambled to her paws, darted out from the shelter of the tree roots she had taken refuge beneath, and turned her gaze to the stars, or where she could see them between the shrouding branches of the trees. Slowly, her heartbeat returned to its normal rythym and her breathing deepened. She closed her eyes briefly, and sat down among the leaf litter.

“Calea?” a voice behind her made her start, and for a second she was so lost in the memory of that night that she almost thought it was the old she wolf who had found her, unconscious, but relatively unharmed considering. ‘A piece of star,’ she had called the fire that had poured from the sky, as she stared with awe at Calea’s strangely patterned fur.
But this wasn’t the she wolf who had named her, but Wrynn, young as she was, only not quite so alone.
“Don’t worry about me, I was just dreaming.” She stared back up at the stars, and sighed. She could feel her friend’s gaze on her, and knew she was confused at her level of obsession with the tiny pricks of light that happened to inhabit the night sky. But when the stars singled you out as had happened to her three moons ago when she had been the sole survivor of a falling piece of star, she felt that there was justification for some degree of fascination with them.
“Maybe you should go home,” she suggested to her friend, “won’t your family be worried? I’ve had enough rest.” Wrynn hesitated.
“Are you sure you’re ok out here on your own?” she asked.
“I’m fine,” Calea replied distractedly, her eyes still focused on the stars. Wrynn nodded and slowly turned away, leaving her alone with herself. Alone with the stars.

-396 words-

(Wrynn Character owned by Inupait)
Special thanks to ~Aragorn~ my RL friend for her help with the story and personality, and this awesome coding (coz I can't code for the life of me)
Last edited by Amaranth Wolf on Sun May 04, 2014 10:31 am, edited 13 times in total.
I don't trade pets anymore; I just use the forums and Oekaki. I post my art on DeviantArt now http://amaranthwolf.deviantart.com/
Amaranth Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:58 am

I was woundering if were aloud to use rio in our stories?
Last edited by wulvesfanqqnaf on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Idk what put here so take this random text. Not gonna be on as much due to inrl stuff
wulvesfanqqnaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me