Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: November Litter:Regian and Athena OPEN

Postby corviidae » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:00 am

-Congrats to the winner ^^
Last edited by corviidae on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:16 am, edited 10 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:17 am

wolvesfanggnaf

pup number:1

Pup's name:Ardeshir (ard-uh-shur)
The Middle Persian form of Old Persian Artachshatra,
meaning "great warrior"

Out of all 20000 names i chose Ardeshir
because
I believe he is a natural
born
warrior and will protect
his
friends and pack as long as
he lives.
The other meaning
of his lion king which i thought described him
very nicely
since he all ways likes to take the rule
of a leader while
playing with friends. I never heard
of this name but i think
it is unique in many ways and
i believe it
shows his brave and kind nature.

~aimable
~ gentle
~brave
~ over-emotional
~stubborn

Story & History:will add onto if i win him
Permission from Raiden's owner,Aislen's owner, and Synn's owner to use their WoI's in my story 300 word add on is extra #1 :[/color]
[center]Exactly: 800 words

Title: ''The first adventure I had with you''

It was almost midnight and Ardeshir was getting scolded by his father once again for leaving the den without permission. Ardeshir simply ignored his father in tell he had left for hunting. His brother and sister were curled up asleep in the base of the den as Ardeshir wondered out to find his mother in the blue field. The brown female was watching the moon as the breeze moved her fur, "Mother what are you doing?"asked, Ardeshir out of curiosity.

''I am watching the stars because they have a great internal importance'' Athena spoke softly.
"why are they in the sky?" Ardeshir asked while trying to catch a star not noticing they weren't in the planet.
"Do the warriors from long ago live up there? Or maybe there floating lights?" Ardeshir stood on all four of his paws staring with amazement at the lights.
"The stars can be anything you want them to be. It depends what you believe they are" she smiled at the young pup who was trying to catch the far away lights in the sky.
"Hey, mom can i ask you something?" Ardeshir curiously asked.
"You can ask me anything" Athena spoke up trying to see what the young brown pup would say.
" How do you become a warrior?" Ardeshir yawned trying not to fall asleep.
"Each warrior goes on their own adventure to find isket. When a warrior finds their goal they create a story that everyone remembers them for''
she spoke proudly watching the stars.
Ardeshir looked up at his mom wagging his tail proudly "when i grow up, I'm going to become the greatest warrior anyone has ever seen" he said aloud.
Athena chuckled and the two of them watch the stars through the rest of the night.

Ardeshir woke up the next day looking around the den, confused on how he got in the den. A faint howl came from outside along with two quieter howls after it. Ardeshir came out of the den to greet his two friends Raiden, Aislen and his future mentor Synn.
Synn looked down at the brown pup with a warm smile,"Are you ready for your next test?. Ardeshir wagged his tail and replied, "Sure am" he said looking up at the tall male.
"Ok try to keep up" Synn said running to the forest grounds.
"Aislen leave me alone i don't want to play" Raiden complained pushing Aislen away.
"But i'm bored and Ardeshir is buissey with Synn" Aislen shot back still trying to play with Raiden. After a few minutes of walking they found a nice clear area to lay down and rest while Ardeshir and Synn would practice. Ardeshir tried to play with Synn but was getting no response of playing.
''Are you ok?" Ardeshir asked Synn curiously.
"Kronador" Synn softly said pricking his hears backwards.
"What?" Ardishir looked at Synn worried.
"It's a kronador go wake your friends and hide!" Synn alerted him.
"No i wanna stay and fight with you!" Ardishir stubbornly replied.
"it's not safe, go!" Synn picked up the pup and his friends running as the kronador grew nearer. The kronador caught up with it's ugly turquoise eye's locked directly at them.
Synn carefully put down the pups as they shivered in fear. Ardeshir watched as Synn tor at the kronador with his claws.
The kronador charged at Synn trying to pierce his neck. Synn tricked the kronador slamming it between two tree's.
Synn went to grab the pups as the kronador cought his paw with its powerful massive jaw, clinching it tightly shut.
Synn let out a loud whimper of pain. Ardeshir bravely attacked the kronadors face letting Synn free. Synn and the pups made it back safely.
They dropped off Raiden and Aislen to their dens and met up with Ardeshirs parent's,who approached Ardeshir, searching for any cuts or blood on his fur.
"I'm ok mom i only have a scratch" Ardeshir wagged his tail trying to show his mom and dad he was brave.
Ardeshir ignored his family, for one second, and called for Synn "keep being strong kid and you will be a great warrior when you grow up, I know you will."
Ardeshir wagged his tail and added " will see you again?" Synn paused and looked at the pup befor he was gone "Can't wait to start training you" he called out as he disapeared in the distance. A light tug came onto Ardishers scruff as he was carried to the healers den. And Ardeshir watched Synn slowly disapear. "
"If you ever want to become stronger just find me"
Ardeshirs father said while watching him get healed.
"ok dad" he replied acting strong.
For the rest of that night Ardeshir thought about his future life and imagined how it would turn out.

Armour Design:

by ~Soul~

This armor design, is made with silver, emeralds, peacock feathers, and steal.
It is heavely based off of a peakock which is where the emeralds and feathers come from.
For the helmet, there is emeralds over the eyes, and an emerald in the middle which is part of the symble for the face of a peacock, as for the helmet it self, it is wrapped in layers of steel with one layer of silver with the designes hammers into it. The armor looks heavy but is actually really light to the WOI that wares it.
The whole armor is made from steal and silver so it is harder for the kronador to damage the armor.
It has a small side plate in the front of the WOI, and a bigger side plate on the back.
The big one, (which is going to be fixed to be smaller so he can roll) is to protect the whole back side of the WOI.
The smaller side plate is there to shield the upper part of the body (neck and sholder).
On the front legs, there is tough, steel leg guards, that bend with the WOI's body
so they can mover swiftly without any problems.
For the lower leg guards there is a spetial cloth, which is wrapped around the leg in layers
to keep the armor from falling off.
The chest plate armor connects to the upper shoulder armor to keep it placed, while hiden chain mail keeps the rest of it from falling apart. Chains connect to the armor and keep it well fit on the warrior.

Artwork

wow so cool - by ~Faith and me
I want you to be my future mentor - by me
When i grow up i want to find isket - by me
Exploring with my friends - by me
One big happy family - by me
I want to touch the stars - by CoyoteSoul
stretching - by ~Willow permition to colore by me
What's over there? - by Quinnzel
where's mom? - by Haestine&&Winga
Hello wanna play? - by me
I think I found a butter bird - by TheCalicoTabby
I can't be cought by raythebishie
peaceful moments - by ragdoll

My first hunt in my armor by me
Howling at the moon out side the den by tzar
Attacking the kronador without the tree vertion - by me
My own armor (head shot) - by me
like father like son - by me
ohh a Butter bird - by me

EXTRA #2:
(#pup1): Assassin's Creed by Lensy sterling
This song is Ardeshir's theme song and in my opinion, I thought fits him very well because it is a calm song for when he travels or is finding isket. This song also describes his kind nature and I believe that it is an amazing song for when he fights to. Ardeshir needs his peaceful moments sometimes, so he often meets his mother in the field to calm down and feel the nice breeze. He is a kind and gentle wolf when with his friends. He often goes out to adventure even when he isn't aloud to leave the den at his age he still tries to sneak out. He is allways training for when he becomes a warrior in the future. He all ways chases the butter birds in the fields. He beilieves he would be able to catch one, but he never does. Ardeshir is very playful, when not trying to act brave and tries not to play when near his mom knowing he would be disobeying her rules. Although Ardeshir is strong hearted he is also a kind wolf when he wants to be.

Manafest by no plan B
Ardeshir's fighting song. Ardeshir will never turn back he tends to protect his love ones and acts as if he is the leader. He is to stuborn to turn from his enemies. Ardeshir makes his own plans unless there is one all ready made. Ardeshir is never afraid and often shows his brave side and his playful side verses any other personality he has. Normaly he is confused about many things, maybe it's because he is still learning, but he tries to learn everything as possible. He is all ways in a rush to end the fight but he tries to make sure he is the last one standing. He all ways does a different fighting technique to confuse his enemies so He has a better advantage of winning. And like every warrior he doesn't like kronadors. While fighting a kronador He fights it as long as he can until it is either dead or running away.

Dance with the devil by Breaking Benjamin
Sometimes his forgiving nature is taken for granted and he gets tired of it. He gets stuborn and will not listen to anybody. Sence he is his fathers boy he tries to listen but, then falls back down and doesn't listen. No matter how much someone tries to push him down, Ardeshir will all ways get back up. While his parents try to brake his bad habits, he seems to block them out from teaching him but, when he finaly realizes it, then he starts to listen. He likes to stay away from trouble as much as he can. He gets in trouble and will feel lost but gets back up again to learn his mistakes. He learns everything from his mistakes and from his friends and family. He observes everything. Ardeshir has his own little world and sometimes needs to be brung out of it to pay attention. He believes in his family and would never let them down. He is very confused about many things. Ardeshir is a very smart wolf for his age but no matter what the openant he still attacks which makes him look stupid in some ways. He doesn't care about how other people see him so he keeps fighting for his family and pack. Ardeshir is ready to say good bye if it means protecting his loved ones.

I wanted to thank everyone for the beutiful art <3 Everything is absulutely beutiful and i wouldn't be here with out you guys so thank you so very much ^^ Thank you TWG90/ WolfGirl90 and Friskusis for making the beutiful pups ^^ Thank you for making the WOi species TG90 you have made the perfect species i have ever seen ^^ And thank you for merci and friscusis for the lovely pups ^^ Good luck everybody :) Word art is by ~Soul :)

(please dont count this as my form)NOTE: aislen and raiden arent mates niether are raiden and aislen they are all friends. sorry for editing so much :oops:
Last edited by wulvesfanqqnaf on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 49 times in total.
Idk what put here so take this random text. Not gonna be on as much due to inrl stuff
wulvesfanqqnaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northbound » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Withdrawing, winner can have my art.
Last edited by northbound on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
northbound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Username: ○~Discover~○
Pup number:1
Pup's name: Aero
Personality: Brave, Cunning, Loyal, Sensitive, Opinionated
short Story/Histoy:
Armour Design:
(I may change to best fit him a little more but for now this)

Armour design Concept

The armor above was made by the amazing Tundra! From what i can see she took my old armor idea and turned it into something more suitable for WOI!! anywho onto describing the armor itself, The armor is based off of the Galaxy. The plates all around are segmented to able movement to the WOI. As you can see there is sheep wool coming out from under some of the plates, The sheep wool is there to indicate Aero's Kind and peace side. He would always rather find a way to fight with peace. He believes that there isnt a need for blood shed unless you are a enemy of the WOI Or you have done something to upset him, Therefore resembling the sheep. If you can see there are traces of his armor that are in the shape of This symbol. this symbol was inspired by the Ankh symbol with slight changes so it too represents the fusion between masculine and feminine as Aero Believes that no matter your sex, You are just as equal to the other gender. Weather it be speed, Smarts, Agility, or Strength.
--
Artwork:
By Me
By Me
By Me
Last edited by ○~Discover~○ on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImage
|Tatumn - My Fursona||Apollo - My WOI||Character Development
Going through some tough time in real life right now. Art will be slow. Sorry for the inconveniences
Dream charries - P.M Me if you have one and are willing to sell!
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sewell » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:17 am

Username:
Sewell

Pup number:
The wonderful pup number 1 (one)

Pup's name:

Personality: (short 5 words)
- Talkative - Stubborn - Protective - Determined - Unaggressive -

Short Story/History:
A few short notes:
I've used one add on to write additional 100 words beyond the limit. Merci let me do that.
I wrote about Mugen of Alaska and Khaleesi of Kaylawolf with owners' permission.

(narrator: Mugen of Alaska)

Once my trainees practiced fighting in pairs. It was the last exercise that day, so when some fight was finished, pups could go home. After a while, there was only me in the forest glade. Excluding one pair. His pair, again... I sighed. Why couldn’t it be any other pup?

‘Dareios,’ I said aloud, going toward pups. ‘You will never win, ducking down all the time.’
‘You know perfectly that I don’t like fighting,’ the little brown pup answered. ‘I prefer to talk or discuss and maybe make some compromise. But there is no need of fight now.’
‘Yeah,’ his bigger opponent, white pup with dark blue markings named Khaleesi chimed in. ‘And when Kronador attacks you, you’ll start a discussion with it. It’ll surely work.’

Although Khaleesi was being taught by her father, Lorcan, she sometimes joined my group of trainees. She learned very quickly and she already fought really well. That’s why I was surprised that she still didn’t defeat Dareios. And she even breathed heavily with exhaustion?

‘No, I won’t,’ Dareios denied. ‘I’ll be ducking down as long as it’ll tire and go away.’
‘What?!’ Khaleesi and me shouted together, shocked.
‘I’m joking,’ Dareios laughed shortly. ‘Of course, I’ll run away as fast as I can when I see Kronador.’
‘Even if you were with your sister?’ I asked.
‘My sister is much faster than me. So running away, I’d see her tail up ahead.’
‘So imagine that your sister tripped and fell down. Kronador was getting closer and closer. What would you do?’ I must have convinced him there are situations when fight is necessary.
‘He’d still run away,’ Khaleesi chimed in, again. ‘And he’d be happy that sister gave him time, occupying Kronador’s attention.’
‘Never!’ Dareios screamed, looking daggers. ‘I’d protect her!’
‘So show me how you’d do that, midget.’
‘Grrrr...!’
Dareios turned upon Khaleesi so fast that she did not have time to escape. The brown pup was surely weaker but he used his all weight to knock down the opponent and then he clenched teeth on her neck. For a second I was sure he would hurt Khaleesi. However, as fast as he attacked, he pulled out.
‘I’ll protect my family,’ Dareios said quietly. ‘Always.’
And then he turned around and went away without looking back. I guessed that he needed to be alone to calm down.
At the same time Khaleesi stood up, growling.
‘Next time I’ll defeat you!’ she screamed to Dareios.
‘We’ll see,’ I smiled a bit. ‘He isn’t as weak as you thought.’
She looked at me with anger and snickered.
‘You’ll see,’ she said. ‘I’ll become stronger and I’ll never lose to him again.’
It seemed that Dareios just got the serious rival. It didn’t look good for him.
I looked at direction where he had gone. So small pup, avoiding fight as often as possible and talking almost all the time. And he defeated older, bigger and stronger opponent so quickly... He is surely one of the weirdest pups I’ve ever learned.

Armour Design:
Design of armor by ASP. Thank you very much!

Artwork:
Stand alone
Run fast
The best listener

Likes & Dislikes
- Family
Dareios wrote:They are the most important part of my life.
And I love to spend time with them.

- Talking
Dareios wrote:Oh, yeah. That's my favorite hobby. I can talk
with everyone and about everything.
Of course, I'm also good listener...
but I prefer to speak.

- Butterbirds
Dareios wrote:I like them very much. They're the best
listeners ever.

(author's note: It means that they don't run away hearing
voise of Dareios which some (if not most) Warriors do)

- Rain
Dareios wrote:I love sound of rain. It is so relaxing.
Also I believe it was the first sound I've ever heard.
- Fight
Dareios wrote:I hate fighting. It is so... bad. It only cause unnecessary
suffering. I can't imagine how someone is able to like it.

- Kronadors
Dareios wrote:They are the reason why each WoI has to learn how to fight.
Because of them each trip into forest can be the last one.
Because of them my family is endangered all the time.
I hate them.

- Being quieten
Dareios wrote:Yes, I know there are situations when
I shouldn't talk. But I also know when they are!
And I don't like when anyone tell me "Stop talking". Especially
when the only reason is "I got tired of hearing your voice".

- Winter
Dareios wrote:I have thick fur coat, so low temperatures
aren't problem for me. But I don't like snow...
Because of it everyone can follow you by your track.
That's very bad when you want to get away from Kronador.
Last edited by Sewell on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:53 am, edited 14 times in total.
My WoI, Dareios, drawn by Friskusis

~~~
Warriors of Isket
Sewell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigertiger314 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Username:
tigertiger314
Pup number:
Pup's name:
Heiten
Personality:(short 5 words)
brave, strong, cocky, short tempered, impatient
Short Story/Histoy:
The sun was at the highest point of the day, shining upon a newly formed warrior family surrounded with light blue grass that swayed in the wind. Heiten laid on top of a rock, taking in the warm rays of the sun. His little body took in the aromas that would soon fade away due the cold winter’s arrival. As the young pup took in the overwhelming beauty of his surroundings, another took this chance to attack him. She stalked as close as she could behind him, but on her last step she stepped on a thin twig. The male pup twitched his ear to this unexpected sound. Suddenly, he felt the weight of his sister’s body on top of him. It was Heiten’s younger sister. As he fell, he felt that since he was caught off guard, he would return the favor. When they both got up, his sibling waited for his next move. She starred and analyzed his face and tried to guess what her elder brother would do. He didn’t need as much time that she gave him though, he had already from the moment he fell that he would run into the long grass and take her from surprise. As said, the young pup hid in the grass. He crouched as close as he could get and leaped on his sister. He yelled, “Got you!” and laughed. He and his sister shared a laughed, a delight that was not common in times of war. Soon, they heard their mother calling for them to return back to their den. Heiten’s sister left accordingly, but Heiten stayed and looked back to the sky. The midday light was giving way to the swirled colors of the late afternoon. The wind blew towards the south and the young pup could feel the wind blow through his chocolate pelt. The wind felt as if the spirits were calling to him with the words, “Do not worry of what is to come”.

Armour Design:
Artwork:

Portrait:
Full Body:
Armor:
Last edited by tigertiger314 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
tigertiger314

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:29 pm

xx
Last edited by soul. on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaylawolf » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:26 pm

These pups are soo cute! Feel free to use Khaleesi in your stories if you like! (Just keep in mind her personality, since she is not the nicest WoI) ^^

It was different when there was a Stark in
Winterfell.

But the old wolf's dead and the young one's gone south

to play the
Game of Thrones,

and all that's left us is the ghosts.

Kaylawolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasperr Xanderr » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:56 am

Username: ||DarkestHour|| At your service
Pup number: 2
Pup's name:Воин Мира Voin Mira (warrior of peace in russian XD i couldnt think of anything better)
Personality:Spunky loving caring brave fearless
short Story/Histoy:
Armour Design: i would like it to be wooden like the teenie design.. but added tail armor and belly armor with paw claws (i like to stick to the natural stuff :3)
Artwork: WIP (it'll be hand drawn.. im gonna do that now!!)

ARRGH!! too many wonderful forms and art to compete with ;-;
Im Jasperr. I haven't been on CS for awhile and i scarcely return.
you may reach me at my DeviantArt as im active on there almost daily :>

Rest In Peace Blueberry
You were a cool dude
Jasperr Xanderr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:59 am

Withdrawal... Winner can have my art :)

Username:
Inupait
Pup number:
Pup's name:
Maverick
Personality:
~Proud
~Clever
~Brave
~Solitary
~Quiet
short Story/Histoy:
Maverick sat apart from his siblings, having grown bored of the games and wrestling for the moment. he stared at his huge paws, that seemed too big to be part of his body. he watched a beetle crawl over his paw in the gloomy light of the den and growled at it for not fearing him, then swatted it with his clumsy paws. He just wanted to go explore, see the world, but his parents had told him it was still too dangerous to be out on his own. He heard a sound from above, it was a strange sound,like a wolf choking on a sharp bone. it grew closer and as it did his rough began to stand on end. he scrambled to the mouth of the den an peered out. across the clearing that had been there play area for the last several months was a Kronador. its head swong back and forth as its nose swept over the clearing. its racket filled his ears and sent a wave of fear through his entire body, he watched it grow closer and closer. Then it lifted its long head and stared right at Maverick its dark eyes held a sort of absent intelligence.it was going to find the den, it would dig up him and his siblings and kill them. Maverick shivered at the thought of its teeth taring into his brother and sister and felt a sudden urge to protect them.

it bared its teeth at him threateningly and Maverick flinched. Maverick stared back, trying to hide his fear. the beast bristles, the hair on its neck standing on end like the needles of a pine tree and it walked stiff legged towards him. Maverick knew that retreating into the den would not save him, his parents were still out so he had to do something. He leapt from the den and raced off in the opposite direction of the Kronador. its frantic excited sounds sent spears of fear ripping through Maverick's heart, it was a lot faster then he had expected and he could hear its pounding feet only a few paces behind him. But Maverick knew this forest from the many secret expeditions he had made while his parents were absent. Up ahead of him was a steep rocky outcrop, his paws didn't faultier as he raced towards it, it seemed futile, he was running straight for a rock wall. but Maverick ducked at the last second and disappeared into a narrow crack that banked upwards and onto the top of the draw. the Kronador made another one of its strange noises as it tried to grab at him but failed,it couldn't fit.

Maverick grinned at his cleverness and watched for a second, but it was only a matter of time before it found the second way up onto the draw. he took off once more through the thin spacing of spruce and poplar trees. the bubbling of the small creek reassured him he hadn't gotten lost yet. he knew he needed to throw it off his trail and soon, he could hide his sent in the creek. He could see it ahead of him now,a lazy little creek cut through the trees,its clear waters bubbled and splashed joyfully and when his feet hit the water he was surprised at how cold it was. he slipped and fell water soaked his dark coat and chilled his skin but he couldn't stop.the crashing of the trees indicating the Kronador was getting closer again and his pace was slower because of the poor footing in the running water.

Maverick was shivering when he finally pulled himself out of the creek bed. his energy was drained by the cold and he found that his legs were numb and clumsy. he shook himself and look over his shoulder, the sounds had fallen silent now and he knew it must had lost his trail. He gave himself a few moments to catch his breath, letting the sun warm his damp coat. He got to his paws and began to wander back towards the den. He was exhausted and moved carelessly through the undergrowth. thats when some thing hit him,he was thrown onto his side and the breath knocked from his longs. A shadow fell over him and above him loomed a sharp faced Kronador, its horns were narrow and pointed. its black sides was shiny and sleek. It looked nothing like the graceless one from before and it began to attack him. its teeth grazed the top of his nose and he yelped. then began to fight back. his puppy teeth did little to fend off the huge monster. It seemed to just be playing with him at the moment, entertaining its malicious nature by tormenting him. he began to cry for help, terrified that this was his last few moments of life.

He was about to give into the brutal Kronador will when the Kronador suddenly stopped and lifted its angular head. their was a smell on the wind that seemed to concern it dearly. the Kronador glanced down at Maverick, its small dark eyes showed clear its frustration and it stepped off of him and bound away into the trees. Maverick picked himself spout of the dirt, his small body was bruised and a little bloody but it was nothing serious. He shoot the dirt on his coat that had turned to mud in the struggle and began to make his way back to the den. when he found it he was relieved to see it was not dug up. he practically stumbled his way into it to see the faces of his brother and sister. even though they begged him to tell them what happened he was to tired to speak and curled up into a tiny ball and slept.

Armour Design:

Artwork:

Last edited by Inupait on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me