Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Kangaroo Dog Adopts - KDA

Postby f o x. » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:29 am

No, i can't seem to find them T.T Wish i was... i do like JMD though and i'm trying to adopt one right now.

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there, I’m f o x. I was once known as f a l l i n g. and would be grateful if didn’t steal it because I may return to it later on. I’m a semi-literate role player with good grammar and punctuation; I guess you could say I’m fairly active and do at least 300 words per post. I don’t bite so feel free to shoot me a pm any time you have any questions or just want to role play!
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:34 am

AziraTheCat wrote:No, i can't seem to find them T.T Wish i was... i do like JMD though and i'm trying to adopt one right now.

^^ If you are interested in adopting, I'm sure there are some KD's up for adoption on the front page. If none catch your eye, just keep a close watch on the thread.
I have moved into my sister's account, as my mother decided to delete this account. Those reasons are personal, so please do not PM me about them. I will no longer be using this account.
Moved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:43 am

Okay, thank you. I will have a look!

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there, I’m f o x. I was once known as f a l l i n g. and would be grateful if didn’t steal it because I may return to it later on. I’m a semi-literate role player with good grammar and punctuation; I guess you could say I’m fairly active and do at least 300 words per post. I don’t bite so feel free to shoot me a pm any time you have any questions or just want to role play!
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:55 am

Remember to join the Kangaroo dog fan website there is a great chat room and lots to do.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Torquoise. » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:03 am

i have a couple questions. how do you become a guest artist? when can i become one? and if you are a guest artist, can you make customs?
Torquoise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:06 am

redpandafreak wrote:i have a couple questions. how do you become a guest artist? when can i become one? and if you are a guest artist, can you make customs?

Most of these questions can be easily answered on the front page.

If you are an artist/guest artist you may make up to five customs.

You may not ask to be a staff member, but sometimes there will be raffles in the fanforum where one of the prizes is to be a guest artist for a set amount of time.
I have moved into my sister's account, as my mother decided to delete this account. Those reasons are personal, so please do not PM me about them. I will no longer be using this account.
Moved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Torquoise. » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:09 am

●Evil Angel● wrote:
redpandafreak wrote:i have a couple questions. how do you become a guest artist? when can i become one? and if you are a guest artist, can you make customs?

You may not ask to be a staff member, but sometimes there will be raffles in the fanforum where one of the prizes is to be a guest artist for a set amount of time.

oh, thanks :) sorry about the one about the customs, i read "you can make 5 kd's" and i didn't know if it meant customs or contests :oops:
Torquoise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:11 am

redpandafreak wrote:
●Evil Angel● wrote:

oh, thanks :) sorry about the one about the customs, i read "you can make 5 kd's" and i didn't know if it meant customs or contests :oops:

It's perfectly fine. ^^ And you're most welcome.
Moved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:14 am

Mark.
Moved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McKellsen » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 am

Hi! I was wondering if you would like to be affiliated with my species. =3
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1763604][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/111/3/d/emyrich_stamp_by_lfsn-d62hd4p.gif[/img][/url]
╔════════════════╗

Dury ✖ Adult ✖ They/He ✖ ENG/GRK

Commissions: USD slots open.

not dead; just restin

My GalleryArt TumblrFlight Rising

╚════════════════╝
McKellsen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes