Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ★ Character Design Raffle ★

Postby daybreak. » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:35 am

@vada vada, d(^_^o)

@fruitbat, Cape is such a cute name! I love how the Cap nickname works on two fronts c: I'd definitely be curious to see where this lore goes! Also, thanks for pointing out the currency variety thing. That's a great point

@Trphlthdl, ooooh monk+barbarian sounds like such a cool combo... a little MAD, but a lot of fun! Also, thanks for the tip! Need to work on settling on autobuys I just always hesitate, lol.

@RagingRabies, at first I thought you were talking about D&D summer camps or something before my brain caught on and realized you were shortening campaigns (*≧ω≦*) Love the Outback angle as well!

@Siddy, ooo, I never know when I'll get around to anything I don't have to make, but a western style Heeler, like a cattle driver? I do love that idea (✧ω✧)

@jupiter, definitely look forward to more beasties in the future! I've been thinking about another set of griffins... love those guys, but I love using adopts as a way to branch out and experiment, so weird is bound to happen! I think I'm gonna try some flatsale adopts next, but I always get nervous with fcfs because there's such variation in timezones across CS users... still, appreciate the input!

Oh, by the way, did you guys know there's a face under that hat? The magic of layers (ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildwarriorpaws » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:05 am

I'd like to enter the raffle!
Hey! You can call me Wild, I love animals/nature, reading, sports, movies,
drawing, & much more :]
https://www.deviantart.com/kobbeb
Have a great day!

Wildwarriorpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:22 am

QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:
What would you do with this character if you win the raffle? I like to collect characters to draw them and I also am.trying to sew plushies.
What would you like to see me do more of in the future? the succulent animals! They're gorgeous and i'm sad i missed out on them.
What do you think is the best way to sell adopts? probably a set price or offers
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bass » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:16 am

QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:
What would you do with this character if you win the raffle?
Definitely incorporate relationships with some of my existing OCs! I'm from southwestern USA & already have one OC whos based around this location, I would love to come up with a story including this beauty!
What would you like to see me do more of in the future?
I would love to see more anthros & adopt batches from you! I also in particular really enjoy that you tend to create designs based on more original species (not just a canine/feline), so I'd love to see more on that front!
What do you think is the best way to sell adopts?
In terms of a sales tactic, definitely auctions or OBOs! That way you could also incorporate tier-based rewards as an incentive! I personally tend to frequent toyhou.se as well.
Last edited by Wheatley on Wed Apr 19, 2011 11:54 am, edited 99999 times in total.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size]
    𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕚'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖

° °

⇠【 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎 ⑅ 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 ⑅ 𝙰𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 】⇢
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.

neopetscharactersflight rising

° °
    𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕟 m𝕖

please don't use the above art as it is mine only to use. all icons (c) caffeinecat@FA
    Bass

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:07 pm

QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:
    I have a group of characters who all live in the same small southern town, i think they'd fit in well with those weirdos (affectionate)
    I also really like the vibes of this one so things similar in aesthetic would be cool to me. may some lesser seen desert/prairie animal designs?
    i usually do auctions or offers with an ab option. setting like a minimum price is helpful for things that take a lot of time and effort.
    ImageImageImage
    ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
    ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
    ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
    marz_with_a_z
    ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
    ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
    ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ɪꜰ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ
    ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ
    ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ, ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛʟʏ
    ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ

ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ ᴏʀ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ
    ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜꜱ?
    ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
    ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏʟᴅ"

ᴍᴀʀᴢ - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ - ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ
    Marz-With-A-Z

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:48 pm

QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:
    She would be girlfriends with my girl Fayola. I think they'd mind a little house on the prairie together, have a few pet dogs. Something nice and domestic.
    I'd love to see more adopts like this one! Your style is gorgeous, I'm sure you could pull off just about anything. I'm partial to the western theme, but something like cyberpunk would be so cool to see!
    Offsite wherever you have a following, tbh.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    ✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
    open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
    utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:06 pm

@Wildwarriorpaws, d(^_^o)

@FerretMonarch, I'm sure I will revisit succulent critters at some point... can't promise them any time soon, though f(^_^ ) it may be a little while!
    Bass wrote:I also in particular really enjoy that you tend to create designs based on more original species (not just a canine/feline), so I'd love to see more on that front!
      *looks at current oekaki WIP*
      (ง ื▿ ื)ว well hell
      (jk—I love making a variety of critters. I just thought this was funny!)

@Marz-Barz, i love me some weirdos (affectionate)! i really vibe with desert stuff so thanks for a good excuse to make more of that!

@Lath, Σ(O_O) I ship it. If it is to be, I motion for one of the dogs be called Landlord. I was listening to Midst while drawing this, and I just think that would be neat XD (also, thanks for the very kind vote of confidence ♡ bold of you to assume I have a following anywhere 。゚(TヮT)゚。)
    daybreak.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Velot » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:30 pm

★ ★ ★

QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:
    Honestly seeing this character immediately spurred the thought of actually making an anthro based world. I haven't explored a full anthro world believe it or not, and this character to me seems like they's make a good hunter.

More legendary creatures for sure! I honestly can't remember seeing a Jackalope character anthropomorphized before so I'm glad I happened to see this on the CS homepage! ( Hello to your new follower :3 ) It was a chance opening up the CS page just to briefly check in here so what a treat! I would love to see more of your anthro designs personally <3

Good... question! I haven't seemed to find the answer myself either, but I'm not looking too hard. A good way from what I've been told is to advertise in communities you are already apart of, TH, Instagram surprisingly? And joining new communities that share your interests. From what I understand, it's a lot about just becoming known before actually selling unless you want to actively market yourself. Which you can totally do as well!! Haha, I wish I had the drive to sell adopts regularly ^ ^) You have a wonderful style, I'd look for places where people are more ready to spend RL Currency on adopts! Tumblr is making a comeback as well and DA is always an option. Though, I see many people moving away from DA for alternatives that I haven't really heard about! Pretty interesting...

Are you an avid collector?
    Honestly?? No, not really haha. I suppose on CS my goal is to collect all the pets which is pretty daunting, but in terms of characters? I don't "collect" them. I more so use them as a creative outlet, even if most of my stories are underdeveloped or not public ^ ^) I don't always enjoy making my projects public, but when I have the energy to work on a personal project it's very relaxing~

Do think they would fit into a story you're writing?
    As mentioned, this character themself gave me inspiration just seeing how cool the design was which honestly doesn't happen a lot! They'd absolutely fit right in. Though even if i don't get lucky and get them, I think I'll still go ahead and craft a world to put some of my characters in.

Do you use your characters in RPGs?
    I do!! I am currently in a campaign with an Owlin based off Bay owls, and I have a Scourge Aasimar in a more "silly" Wild Beyond the Witchlight campaign ^ ^) It's been a lot of fun but we started getting our Lost Things ( custom ) back which could spell some trouble for the party dynamics but I'm super excited! I have yet to play a harengon but I could see that as well.

Velot

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:04 pm

Gallifrey

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby FizzyFennec » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:59 pm

QUESTIONNAIRE wrote:

1. I'd probably turn it into a vrchat model to roleplay! I really love this design so turning it into a fursuit is not out of the question either! I absolutely love hares, rabbits and jackalopes and I fell in love with the style of this character ^^
    2.I'd definetly love to see more adopts :3 your design skills are great!
    3.I think running auctions on ych.commishes or toyhouse would be the best idea.
    FizzyFennec

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me