Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Adopts WIP

Postby Eleya » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:46 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:I'm rather sad I missed the pan flag, but no worries. I wanted to say really well done on the unique pride flag designs! A lot of people just stripe the flag on with nothing else and adopt it out, but you did something gorgeous with the designs, great job! <3

Thank you so much for youryour nice words <3 They mean alot to me. I was afraid to not do them justice. Im always afraid I could offend someone, what I really dont want to. So this was just really nice to read. Thank you so much again.

I could try a pastel pan flag if youd like that. I dont really know what to do with the last 3 so... Id use a different base palette for these though. Either sand/cream tones or brown/chocolate ones.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:54 am

may i hold 18? 👀

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:55 am

Eleya wrote:Thank you so much for youryour nice words <3 They mean alot to me. I was afraid to not do them justice. Im always afraid I could offend someone, what I really dont want to. So this was just really nice to read. Thank you so much again.

I could try a pastel pan flag if youd like that. I dont really know what to do with the last 3 so... Id use a different base palette for these though. Either sand/cream tones or brown/chocolate ones.

Sounds gorgeous! And I'm glad my words mean a lot to you <3 If you're looking for other pride flags to do, you could consider demisexual, or maybe genderfluid, or you could just do a couple of variants on ones you've already done! I'm super excited to see what you come up with!
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:23 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:
Eleya wrote:Thank you so much for youryour nice words <3 They mean alot to me. I was afraid to not do them justice. Im always afraid I could offend someone, what I really dont want to. So this was just really nice to read. Thank you so much again.

Sounds gorgeous! And I'm glad my words mean a lot to you <3 If you're looking for other pride flags to do, you could consider demisexual, or maybe genderfluid, or you could just do a couple of variants on ones you've already done! I'm super excited to see what you come up with!

Ill add genderfluid to the list, thank you so much <3 As Im mostly working with the colours, I fear demisexual would just look like the asexual one… Ill maybe try to work out a significant difference though. Thats a new challenge, and I love that. So thanks for both ideas <3

acronymm wrote:may i hold 18? 👀

Yeah, why not :3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:25 am

mark for dragon!!!
Love these!
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspen ✩ » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:26 am

would you make a custom one for me? One like my profile picture? golden retriever with flowers on her head? thank!
Hi! Im Aspen
hope you have a lovely day!
I really love animals!
and being with my friends!
Im not to active anymore

THDA

Discord - Aspen ✩#0301

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
Aspen ✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:47 am

Mark! :3
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:52 am

Rosi wrote:mark for dragon!!!
Love these!

Thank you <3

puppies11 wrote:would you make a custom one for me? One like my profile picture? golden retriever with flowers on her head? thank!

currently not, Im sorry... Id rather do this on a different lineart and these are all planned already. Feel free though to ask as soon as I make another Batch of adopts back on one of Tealeas linearts.

MeltiTheDragon wrote:
    Mark! :3

Thanks for marking <3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:57 am

@Daisyfang Weirdo: I have finished them finally, so please let me know if you would want to grab the pastel pan one. Feel free to also ask me to make changes, or add the pastel pan to any other designs from that row. Ill open them after I get your answer.

@sagittariyote: the Corgi was put on hold for you. Please let me know weather you are still interested in it or not <3 Ill leave them on hold for another 3 days and open them up afterwards.

@sad.: #5 was put on hold for you. Please let me know weather you are still interested in it or not <3 Ill leave them on hold for another 3 days and open them up afterwards.

PLEASE DONT ASK FOR THE OPEN PRIDE ADOPTS JUST YET. ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHEN THEY ARE UP FOR GRABS <3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:46 am

Eleya wrote:@Daisyfang Weirdo: I have finished them finally, so please let me know if you would want to grab the pastel pan one. Feel free to also ask me to make changes, or add the pastel pan to any other designs from that row. Ill open them after I get your answer.

I would adore to grab the pastel pan one! They're all gorgeous, great job on all of them!! I don't want any changes, thank you, they're beautiful as is! <3
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me