Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Pup Adopts (Open!)

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Username: Dawnstorm111
Which pup: Cloud Pup
Name: Whisper
Personality/backstory: Whisper is a shy pup who lives in solitude. This is because long ago, he was an outgoing little pup that everyone loved until a trusted friend told nasty rumors about him. He became lonely, sad, and vengeful. On a few rare occasions, he will summon thunderbolts to strike down a random village because he wants revenge and for everyone to fear him. Then he regrets his poor decision and hides back up in the clouds, crying rain. He has a friend, who is the sun pup. Their friendship is very volatile, so when they fight, Whisper blocks out his friend so she cannot see the land. When they are at peace, Whisper allows his friend's sight to pass down on the land.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:03 pm

(is it okay to make more than one entry?)
Username: Dawnstorm111
Which pup: Vines and Flowers pup
Name: Rosalie
Personality/backstory: Rosalie is a sensitive little dog. She wants everyone to be happy and is usually a peacemaker, but isn't afraid to fight back. As a child, she ran away from her family because they were horrible, nasty wolves. She cried and cried until she discovered her gift to talk to plants. Rosalie found a family in her plants and even became an honorary plant. Her new family has taught Rosalie to stand up for herself and granted her another power, a power to control roses. Rosalie used to be a helpless little pup, but with some help from some plants, she grew up to be a peace-loving yet brave dog. She prefers to be with plants rather than to be with other dogs.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Username: introverts
Which pup: vines + flowers
Name: ayana
Personality/backstory:
ayana is a shy and reserved pup. from her litter, she was always the quietest and least-outgoing. she has three older sisters and one older brother. the sisters constantly tease her, but luckily, her big brother cares for her. they often call her "runt" or "pipsqueak",
since she's considerably smaller and younger than the rest of them. nonetheless, ayana keeps a bright smile on her face all the while and spreads sunshine everywhere she goes. ayana is also certainly a dreamer, and she has big aspirations in life for such a quiet lil pup.
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mental-mayhem » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 pm

small bump.
Just waiting for some more entries, or until each of the pups have entries.
All the entries look great so far!
x
I’ve been feeling quite down lately,
so please be patient with me -
I may be slow when responding.
Come follow this deviant art account!

x
mental-mayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingSleepy. » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:22 pm

[code]Username: SweetieFox
Which pup: 4
Name: Cornel
(Personality: Sad, so he wears a happy bunny mask to try to please others.)

(its 👌 if I dont get this pupper ❤ )
Dm me if you need anything.
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mental-mayhem » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:58 pm

Small Bump.
Still waiting for entries on the clown pup, and the red pup! Feel free to enter on either:any pups!
x
I’ve been feeling quite down lately,
so please be patient with me -
I may be slow when responding.
Come follow this deviant art account!

x
mental-mayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellowmimikyu » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Username: Unicornioz
Which pup: Clown Pup
Name: Fennic
Personality/backstory: When Fennic was young his mother had taken him to a circus, that might've been a little too old for him. He was in a trance, fascinated by the clowns. The clowns had went around the crowd, handing out white balloons. One came to Fennic, and handed him the only red balloon, with a sly smile. Fennic thought nothing of it and tied it to his body, to prevent it to fly away. He was still obsessed with the clowns when he got home, and asked his mother if he could dress up as one, with the red balloon still attached to him. She gladly accepted, and made him a clown costume, and let him wear it for a day. He then understood how special it was, being a clown. He never took of the costume, and the balloon never flew away. To this day he doesn't understand what exactly was so special.
mellowmimikyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katara Fernandez » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Username: Katara Fernandez
Which pup: Nr. 5
Name: Ivy
Personality/backstory: Ivy grew up in a hidden part of a magical forrest. Most people wouldn't dare to cross the sharp thorns of the roses surrounding Ivy's Nest, but if they did, they would find a peaceful glade embedded in rose blossoms.
In it's center lies a great fountain, sprizzling with life.
Here lives Ivy, together with some fairies and people, who dared to take a peek and didn't want to leave after that. So be very careful, if you want to search for her. You might not want to come back :)
Katara Fernandez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingSleepy. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Wow these are really detailed 😳
Dm me if you need anything.
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppyparty » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:52 pm

hope I'm not too late to enter,,,

Username: fruitpunchkid
Which pup: 2 (clown pup)
Name: bingo
Personality/backstory: bingo's owner is actually a killer clown! he's very sweet to his owner and her friends, but he is really vicious when him and his owner are killing,,, but he has a lot of fun doing it! he usually tricks them to think he's just a sweet lost pup, but NOPE next thing you know you're getting murdered by a clown dog! he's very active and hyper, but not as much when he's not with his owner, he has separation issues with her :""( before he was found by his owner he was a stray, and since she's a sucker for dogs she took him back to her home (which she doesn't have, she probably just ends up crashing at a friend's place or in some ratty place). when they're not off killing, you can find bingo and his owner stealing someone's food or chilling in some creepy alleyway!

i really hope i get him! if i do ill be sure to send you all the art i make of him and maybe some art of his owner too! if i dont get him, congrats to whoever got him! :)))
Last edited by puppyparty on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
puppyparty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me