Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Create A Clan Oekaki version| OPEN

Postby Simonpet » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:44 am

Simonpet wrote:Clan Name: Sorrelclan
- Username: Simonpet
- Are you a part of the forum game CAC? Yup! I own Forestclan.
---
Clan Founder's Name: Sorrelstar
Clan Founder's Age: 20 moons
Clan Founder's Gender: Female
Clan Founder's Appearance: xXx
Clan Information
    Sorrelclan was formed when housecats near Marin City wandered too far from their homes and into Golden Gate National Recreation Area, and found that they were lost. A young molly named Sorrel crossed the park all the way to the ocean where she found a lake. There, she spoke to her ancestors and received her nine lives and a quest to round up all former housecats and create a clan that will last through the ages.

Sorrelclan is matriarchal and loosely based off clowders, with only females holding the three high ranks of leader, deputy, and medicine cat, while both males and females hunt and fight for the clan. While deformed, disabled, blind, and deaf cats occasionally come into the clan or are born into the clan, they are integrated into clan life as much as possible. Most blind and deaf cats are able to hunt and fight, although normally require a guardian to ensure their safely. Deformed and disabled cats are also pushed to hunt and fight although if they are physically incapable, will be allowed to stay back in camp to guard it, deliver messages, and care for queens, kits, and elders.
Other: This is Sorrelclan's territory. The lake near Tennessee Valley Beach is the Moonpool, and the territory is ringed by human trails.

Since the link doesn't work apparently, I'll describe the borders. The territory is encompassed by Tennessee Valley Trailhead on the left and Bunker Hill Road on the right. Marin City and the beach encompass the other two borders. In addition, the camp is in the fork between two streams that emerge from Tennessee Valley Road. Google Maps is your best helper here. c:
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zenithclan - Description

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:24 am

Clan Name xxxxZenithclan
    - Username: xxxxChamrosh
    - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): xxxxJa. I write Gustclan.
---
    Clan Founder's Name: xxxxKapra'asteri "Kapra" / Caprastar
    Clan Founder's Age: xxxx25 Moons
    Clan Founder's Gender: xxxxMale
    Clan Founder's Appearance: xxxxCaprastar is a fairly heavy set tom, a solid cinnamon colour. He has white patches on three of his four paws - his right forepaw being the exception - and gold eyes. Kapra has a large quantity of scars, but none that significantly impair his movement.
---
    Clan Information:xxxxKapra is not a modest leader. He named the clan he founded "Zenithclan" (Zenithfyli, but I'm not doing everything in Greek) as an expression - not only of their literal place at the peak of the tallest mountain in their area - of their status above other clans.
    xxxxThe shape of the territory is vaguely triangular, except that one central point is rounded off. That central point circumnavigates the mountain's peak.
    xxxxThe territory is a medieval Byzantine (or Byzantine style, depending on your interpretation of CaC Geography) hill fort city. Their territory is large for a clan, but this has multiple reasons. Firstly, humans frequent the territory and scare away prey (though they also are persuadable to donate food). Secondly, the walls around the old city are almost completely intact. There's only so many areas that large predators can get through. Thirdly, almost the entire territory is on a steep slope. A large territory is needed to have enough spots to train apprentices, etc. The territory location is defensible as a whole because of its height. Attackers would have to approach from below, as Zenithclan's territory includes land on all sides of the peak, and that means they could be easily spotted.
    xxxxThere are two gaps from which humans enter (and a few more from which they don't). One about 2/3 of the way up the slope, and one near the bottom, on the same side. The territory has many old buildings, in varying states of disrepair. The fear humans have of damaging them means that they are effective places to have kits and dens.
    xxxxThere are some flat areas, generally around the bottom. There is a group of only-female humans who live in a building at the very corner of the territory; they sometimes leave out food, so are respected.

xxxxZenithclan cats happily talk with loners and kittypets around borders, and their populations mean that they have knowledge of miles around. They are more reluctant to talk to other clan cats, but having news about where bears, wolves and jackals are is more important than rivalry.
    xxxxZenithclan is honour based; cats would die in battle if it earned them honour (and therefore being remembered). They believe that all cats - except leaders - can be reincarnated up to 8 times, and thus, each cat gets 9 lives, even if it's over a myriad moons. Cats believed to be reincarnated either step down from being leader after losing the appropriate lives, and thus keep 9 lives (it being deemed selfish and dishonourable to have more), or are banned from becoming leader. In practice, neither of these happen often. It's claimed that a reincarnated cat won't get as many lives from Starclan if they become leader without someone realising, and as leaders traditionally keep the numbers of their lives secret, they have no way to disprove this. They believe that a cat can reincarnate as something else if they did particularly well or poorly in life. Predatory birds are considered "better", as they are higher, and closer to Starclan (and not foolish enough to be eaten by a cat, unlike non-predatory birds).
    xxxxThe most distinctive feature of Zenithclan is how they raise offspring. Coincidentally, they hit on a similar system to an ancient human society who lived but 5 km from them; the Lakedamons or Spartans (if you take my interpretation of CaC geography). Because eagles are "better" than cats, they're seen to know when a kit is too weak to be a good warrior. Within their first days of life, a new litter will be placed in a prominent sunny spot for several hours. Kits who survive are welcomed into the clan, and are named after this process. Upon death all bodies are laid near the peak of the mountain for the eagles.
    xxxxApprentices have to live outside of the actual camp until they become warriors, and face a trial before they can become warriors of surviving on their own outside the confines of the territory for a moon. Cats who fail will be sent out at new moon every moon until they succeed.
    xxxxThere are two ways to get out of this; by becoming a medicine cat, but medicine cats are likely to be unwilling to take a cat who doesn't show the determination expected of any cat who others' lives depend on; or to use that moon in the wild to find another situation to survive in. There will often be additional tests, primarily for males, when high-ranking cats were skeptical of them being sufficiently tough.

xxxxSome parents will name kits to signify pelt colour, while others, particularly if they are believed to be reincarnated from a well-remembered cat, will name after a virtue. EG, Mache/Mahe meaning "battle" signifies a cat who fights well or a reincarnated cat who died nobly to defend the clan.

xxxxThey have no large water bodies. Generally old cats are respected, and have high prestige, which baffles outsiders who only see Zenithclan's more brutal side.
Prey: Shrew, Stoat, Rabbit, Squirrel, Hare, Bird.
Other: The territory is based on the Byzantine city North of Mistras and West of Sparti, centered around "Despot's Palace" in Greece. That's here. Feel free to take any liberties you like within what I've described though! Might be a good idea to look here last so that it's more of a check that you're along the "right" lines rather than you feeling constrained by it. Being vague about how many old ruins, how big they are, what sort they are and orientation etc is all deliberate.
Thought I'd step out of how I normally do namings, but all the names will still be place-linked, and names will still be chosen which look like they would describe a cat as opposed to just abstract things. But names related to being a fighter or being strong, etc, can be regardless of appearance.
Last edited by Chamrosh on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 am

Clan Name FrostClan
- Username: Phina D Wolf
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Absolutely! I own SwiftClan. :D
---
Clan Founder's Name: Brackenstar
Clan Founder's Age: 35 moons
Clan Founder's Gender: tom
Clan Founder's Appearance: a dark colored Norwegian Forest cat or Maine Coon
Clan Information: My clan is made up of only long furred cats, as they live in the snowy mountains where the snow rarely ever fully melts.
Other: Is there any chance that Marya D. could be my mod? :D
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:24 pm

Reposted all the forms for the Clans I'm replying to so that I can edit in everyone's cats, prey pile, herb store, etc.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"clans founded

Postby ghostmaker » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:04 pm

mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:36 am

Clan Name Falconclan
- Username: Arya22
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Yup, I am! ^^ Owner of Swallowclan.
---
Clan Founder's Name: Littlestar
Clan Founder's Age: 24 moons
Clan Founder's Gender: Male
Clan Founder's Appearance: Littlestar is a very small Tom. He has striking amber eyes and an ash grey pelt, with the tip of his tail black.
Clan Information: Littlestar used to live in another clan, Gorseclan. He was happy there, he lived with his parents and he had an older brother. One day, a huge groups of badgers attacked the clan. At the same time a forest fire broke out nearby, and most cats Littleheart, as he was known, knew had perished. He was about to get hit full on by a badger when his brother, Falconstrike, ran in front and protected him. Falconstrike died, but Littleheart survived. He ran and after healing from his injuries he was called by Starclan, who told him he would be the leader of a new clan. Littlestar called it Falconclan.

Falconclan is located at the foot of a mountain. To the north is a forest, but it quickly clears into rocky terrain, on the west and south is thick forest. Through the south also runs a river, towards the huge lake on the eastern border.
Other: I hope I've got everything! I'm excited for this. ^^
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Clan Name
Sparrowclan

- Username:
redwolf466

- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^):
no
---
Clan Founder's Name:
Echostar

Clan Founder's Age:
20 moons

Clan Founder's Gender:
female

Clan Founder's Appearance:
silverly bluely glossy coat with a grey patch on her tail

Clan Information:
Sparrowclan was originally founded by EchoFur who was formerly a Starclan cat
Echofur was allowed to return to the clans for star clan because many of the clans were beginning to die off, starclan chose Echofur to found a clan that would last for many many moons. Sparrowclan is located in the side of a cliff, at the bottom if the cliff is a opening big enough for a cat to fit though, the camp is in a large cave with deep and large nooks for all the dens. Out side of the camp is think rainforest, Sparrowclan cats are tort to climb and swim when they are apprentices. Sparrowclan shares the eastern border with Storm clan
Last edited by birdbones on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:05 am

Clan Name NightClan
- Username: WolfOfTheYear
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Nope
---
Clan Founder's Name: Stormstar
Clan Founder's Age: 32 moons
Clan Founder's Gender: Tom
Clan Founder's Appearance: Dark grey tabby with dark blue eyes
Clan Information: NightClan cats prey on animals such as mice, voles, squirrels, various birds, and occasionally frogs. They are a rather hostile clan, and usually act coldly toward other clans or loners, though they will admit when they are wrong or need help, even if they don't think they should. NightClan is a clan of proud, pure Warrior blood, and often rejects loners. The cats of NightClan mostly have dark pelts to blend them in, as they are usually active at night, which often gets them glares and insults from the other clans. NightClan cats are always ready to fight, and usually don't take peace as an option, as they are constantly trying to prove their strength. Their territory looks similar to this.
Other: Nope

*Boop*
Last edited by WolfOfTheYear on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:21 am

small bump c:
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ merryclan ~ intro

Postby requiem, » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:44 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

- clan name merryclan
      - username lost thoughts
      - were you/are you a part of the forum game cac? yes, i am currently the co-owner ^^

---

- clan founder's name brightstar
      - clan founder's age 22 moons
      - clan founder's gender female
      - clan founder's appearance a tortoiseshell molly with olive green eyes and a fluffy pelt.

---

- clan Information merryclan lives in an endless winter wonderland. it seems like the snow and cold never leave, even in the warmer seasons. the territory is mostly composed of a spruce forest, who resists well to the constant chilly air. a small cave located at the north-western border is to avoided at all costs by every cat. it houses a bear that awakens each spring, staying awake for a season or two before hibernating again. a pack of wolves can also be sometimes seen at the eastern border.

merryclanners are the jolliest cats around. they are known to be very friendly and cheerful cats, always ready to help cats in need. the clan is composed of open-minded individuals who will accept almost anyone into their clan. merryclanners are a large variety of colors and sizes, but most cats have fluffy coats to keep them warm.
      - other may i request marya d. as my mod? if not that's fine c:
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me