Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: WCA v2 - Rule updates and changes

Postby gecko » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:09 am

I have changed some things. I know that some may not be happy about the changes. However, I would like to treat these guys as an original species. This means that they are made for this adopts and community only. No roleplaying them in other warrior cat roleplays, no changing them into random house cats in other roleplays, etc. They are to be treated as adoptables, not OCs.

Again, I understand that some may not be happy about the change, and that is your choice. If you do not like it, you can always not adopt here. It is, again, your decision.
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WCA v2 - Rule updates and changes

Postby hallowitch » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:32 am

Ang3l In Wond3rland wrote:I have changed some things. I know that some may not be happy about the changes. However, I would like to treat these guys as an original species. This means that they are made for this adopts and community only. No roleplaying them in other warrior cat roleplays, no changing them into random house cats in other roleplays, etc. They are to be treated as adoptables, not OCs.

Again, I understand that some may not be happy about the change, and that is your choice. If you do not like it, you can always not adopt here. It is, again, your decision.

Oh I absolutely get that. I actually prefer it that way, it keeps things more linear and simple. ^-^ :thumbup: :thumbup:
hallowitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me