Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: RAFFLE ADOPT

Postby Aizaka » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:23 am

^_^' I generally always have too many tabs open, and some of those usually are inspiration ideas. Some of the ones I've got right now are
Frogs - the poison dart frogs can be so pretty
Fancy engraved armor - like silver vambraces with designs etched into them
Purple fish - I found a list of various different purple fish and thought they were really pretty Here. Number 15 had a cool pattern and the last one called a purple jellybean is cute. ^_^ Could combine the designs from the fish onto other creatures.
Vaporwave - :3
Lilies - Could add lilies to a cute pet in various ways. Here's a list of 74 different types of lilies I had.
Iris - Same with these flowers. I just think they're so pretty and smell amazing. <3
Pressed flowers - Perhaps you could incorporate a dried flower look to a more natural colored pet?
Sushi or Poki - Perhaps food themed pets?
Neon rave - Depending on the decade, it can have some different looks. :3 The colors are fun!
Moodboard 1 - Here Credit
Moodboard 2 - Here Credit
Moodboard 3 - Here Credit
Fruit - Berries, tree fruit (apples, oranges, dragonfruit, bananas, etc.), ground fruit (watermelon, cantaloupe, etc.), other fruits from around the world..

I agree with final fantasy that I'd love to see more adopts that are not as common on here, but I understand why the ones that are common, are. ^_^' I'd love more water creatures like otters and penguins and seals, etc. Or lion maned tamarin (my favorite) or lizards. Birds that are not as often seen on adopts like owls or raptors, or just tropical birds (there's so many..).

My (recently acquired and that's why I don't have all my characters there yet) TH is Aizaka . ^_^ Thank you for the chance!

Did I actually have tabs for all of these? Yes. Well, except for the berries. Those I was just hungry for. :3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Mon May 06, 2024 5:43 am

~Luminax~ wrote:Entering!!

I think a cool adopt idea would be a hedgehog with little trinkets and stuff on his spines!! I'd definitely AB that if it was real..

Ough sorry for ending this so late, Congrats Luminax, The generator has chosen u. Transferring em over rn

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Luminax~ » Mon May 06, 2024 10:50 am

Werecat wrote:
~Luminax~ wrote:Entering!!

I think a cool adopt idea would be a hedgehog with little trinkets and stuff on his spines!! I'd definitely AB that if it was real..

Ough sorry for ending this so late, Congrats Luminax, The generator has chosen u. Transferring em over rn

Omg I just realized I won! Disregard my message on Toyhouse-

Luminax
×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
He/Him only
Demonolatry - Satanist
Talk to me about Supernatural, Hazbin Hotel, or Helluva boss
Commissions- semi-open
Art trades- Open
Requests- friends only