Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Dargons - Grand opening; each new member gets an MYO!

Postby Scottish9 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:59 pm

still open! Lots of Dargs need homes!
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby Scottish9 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:24 am

I have a very important announcement: Tribes will be closing as of 3/18. If you made a Dargon through the Tribes system, you may keep them; they will just be normal Dargons now.

I have a suspicion Tribes may be holding Dargons back, so from now on, you may adopt a Dargon on-sight!

I am also looking for an archivist. Please PM me with interest.

If you see any "make a Tribe" step on an adopt page, you may ignore it.

In other news, Anhrefn has discovered four new breeds! They will be available for adoption by 3/25!

Nursery will be open on 3/18 (today!)
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dargons - New Breeds Are Here!

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Come adopt a Dargon today! Plenty of neat holiday Dargons with more coming!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:46 pm

Keep your eyes peeled! Dargons will have an awesome event coming up!

I’m not one to reveal what it may be, but I will say that you’ll have the chance to win accessories, items, SC, and even a Dargon or two!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:29 am

Looking for ideas for our first event! PM me!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dargons - Seeking Archivist!

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:11 am

As Dargons begins to pick up speed, the need for an archivist has arisen!

What the job entails: you’ll need to make a thread in the “user-made adoptables - other threads” sections and title it Dargon Archives or something like it.

The artists will help you keep track of who has adopted what Dargon. You’ll probably do something like this:
Dargon ID number, gender, and breed (all as hyperlink words to the adoption page) followed by owner name (optional hyperlink to profile).

This is to make sure that each Darg is tracked, as someone may forget to track them on the character boards.

You’ll get a free custom a month and plenty of help!

To apply, just PM Scottish9 with credentials including past experiences of any, time frames you can devote to Dargons, and traits you have that will help!

Thanks!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Big update!

Postby Scottish9 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:30 am

We have an archivist! Round of applause to AlexLeDraggu!

So remember guys, while artists can tell Alex who is the first owner of an adopt/baby/custom, you'll need to tell Alex when and if you evict/trade/gift a Dargon so that the records can be kept as current as possible!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dargons - Earth Day Event

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:03 am

Check out the earth day event under the events link!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynicat » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:09 am

Are any available for adoption? I don't know if there's a specific form I'm supposed to use...?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Feathersong64 wrote:Are any available for adoption? I don't know if there's a specific form I'm supposed to use...?

Yes! In the earth day event, I should have some up soon!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me