Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Create A Clan Oekaki version| OPEN

Postby razzberry » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:24 pm

- Username: razzberry
    - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): No i was/am not
    ---
    Clan Founder's Name: Birchstar xx prev Birchwillow
    Clan Founder's Age: Thirty seven moons
    Clan Founder's Gender: Female
    Clan Founder's Appearance: xxx
    Clan Information:
    Hollowclan used to call the forests that shouldered the Twoleg nests their home, until said Twolegs decided they were going to release their greed and expand on their already enormous city. Of course, the forest was the first to go and so were the cats. Hollowclan scattered frantically and cats were separated from their loved ones, but it was only a matter of time until their reigning leader died. Both mourning and taking over for his deceased Leader, Badgerstripe, now known as Badgerstar, made it his sole duty to revive Hollowclan to it's former glory. He intended to find his lost clan mates and reunite families. Fast forward years later and you'll find that Badgerstar kept true to his vow to reassemble the members of Hollowclan. The clan is thriving and healthy but the Twolegs are the least of their problems in the new land that they've made their home in.

After being forced to move their camp, Badgerstar and his remaining clan mates took to the mass of spruce and pine forests that ascended into the mountains. There they found a quite suitable part of territory that had an efficient water source as well as rich hunting grounds. They came across an eerie looking hollow in the densest, deepest part of the forest, shrouded in a sheen veil of fog in the deepest part of the forest. Badgerstar deemed it an appropriate place to have their camp because of a number of reason; the fog that never seemed to give way would act as a cloak and protection for the clan, there were many dead trees and hollowed out tree trunks and logs that provided sufficient dens and shelter for the clan, as did the abandoned dens and tunnels below ground. In the centre of the hollow there was a small pond and on the far side of the pond was a large dead tree, the ground beneath it was hanging halfway out over the pond, creating a little overhang over a part of the pond's edge. Below the tree were a series of tunnels that delved below the ground and split off into multiple tunnels that led to different dens for the members of the clan. The medicine den was nearest to the Pond below the ground and closest to the surface. There was a crevice in the wall of the medicine den that allowed the medicine cat to have access to the pond, should they need it for whatever reason. So, upon claiming the hollow and the greener land and mountains around it, Badgerstar renamed the clan Hollowclan.

Apprentices without a warrior present and kits are not allowed up in the mountain range because it can be a treacherous place. The clan uses both the forested area and the mountains for hunting, though most of their prey stems from the thick pine and spruce forests they've inhabited.
    Other:
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:05 am

All Accepted! ^^ We will get started on your clan territories right away! ^^
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:38 am

Clan Name ShineClan
- Username:BrightDays
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Yes, I own SnowClan there
---
Clan Founder's Name: Fawnstar
Clan Founder's Age: 34 moons
Clan Founder's Gender: She-cat
Clan Founder's Appearance:Fawnstar's apperance (yellow eyes though) (Thanks to Turtle making this for me!)
Clan Information:ShineClan is a clan in the mountains where there is always snow. Do to this effect they have thick pads on their paws, to be able to walk on the snow and ice to keep their paws from freezing. Also to be able to grip ice better, they have long fur that grows between the pads. They also have longer fur than those who are in a warmer climate and their fur helps keep the little heat they have. Do to this coat, snow usually sticks on them, but doesn’t penetrate the coat and it looks like they are always speckled with snow or are wet. For water, they either break some ice or eat the snow and let it melt in their mouth as most of their water source is frozen over. (What I imagine the territory looks like)
Other:
Last edited by DaisieGames on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:54 am

Clan Name Tideclan
- Username: _ravenfeather_
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Yep! Proud owner of Badgerclan
---
Clan Founder's Name: Heatherstar
Clan Founder's Age: 21 Moons
Clan Founder's Appearance: here
Clan Information: Tideclan is a clan that lives on a cliff, at the bottom of the cliff is a beach, around the side of the cliff is a little tunnel that leads down to the beach where cats can catch fish or look out for storms if they are a Storm-Searcher. The cliff is covered in grass and the dens are hollowed into the cliff. Storm-Searchers are special ranks, and usually the clan will only have 3 of them. 2 Storm-Searchers and 1 Storm-Searcher apprentice. They are specially treated because they are the only ranks who can sense storms, a Storm-Searcher Ceremony the apprentice must spend one night by themselves in the lookout, which is a small little stone cave that can fit about 2 cats right next to the water, but has a little guard in the front to keep out the water. The cats believe in Starclan but as well as a Water God known as Spiritocean who can keep the clan safe from storms if they respect them well. Tideclan cats are usually quite connected with the ocean and can be calm, and believe having enemies will be the worst for the clan. So they try not to be social with more hardcore clans in fear of making enemies.
Other:

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:00 am

Clan Name: Sorrelclan
- Username: Simonpet
- Are you a part of the forum game CAC? Yup! I own Forestclan.
---
Clan Founder's Name: Sorrelstar
Clan Founder's Age: 20 moons
Clan Founder's Appearance: xXx
Clan Information
    Sorrelclan was formed when housecats near Marin City wandered too far from their homes and into Golden Gate National Recreation Area, and found that they were lost. A young molly named Sorrel crossed the park all the way to the ocean where she found a lake. There, she spoke to her ancestors and received her nine lives and a quest to round up all former housecats and create a clan that will last through the ages.

Sorrelclan is matriarchal and loosely based off clowders, with only females holding the three high ranks of leader, deputy, and medicine cat, while both males and females hunt and fight for the clan. While deformed, disabled, blind, and deaf cats occasionally come into the clan or are born into the clan, they are integrated into clan life as much as possible. Most blind and deaf cats are able to hunt and fight, although normally require a guardian to ensure their safely. Deformed and disabled cats are also pushed to hunt and fight although if they are physically incapable, will be allowed to stay back in camp to guard it, deliver messages, and care for queens, kits, and elders.
Other: This is Sorrelclan's territory. The lake near Tennessee Valley Beach is the Moonpool, and the territory is ringed by human trails.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Username:
Grey_Hoodie

Are you a part of the forum game CAC? (just curious ^^):
Yep! I'm the owner of Colossalclan c:
    ---
      Clan Founder's Name:
      Sootstar

Clan Founder's Age:
      16 moons

Clan Founder's Gender:
      Female

Clan Founder's Appearance:
      A black cat with white hind paws and a mottled patch of white on her chest - here c:

Clan Information:
      It was an unfortunate start for Sootstar. Her apprentice trial didn't go very well and no cat ever came to bring her back to camp. She'd been effectively exiled from Colossalclan. In her aimless wander, she had plummeted down into a gaping cavern. Sootstar had scrambled to find a hold in the rocky walls as she fell, fortunately being able to flip herself onto a nearby ledge. Unfortunately, her landing had been less than perfect and she'd done something to her hip. Sure Sootstar could walk, but jumping was out of the question. And even if she could jump, there was no way she was escaping the cavern. Above her, the rocky walls offered little to grab onto or walk across so that the molly might climb out. Below her was a drop that would most certainly result in her death.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          As it sounds, Dropclan's territory is not very large at all since it is confined to the cavern. The "camp" is simply a bunch of notches and grooves in the rocky cave wall that happen to be relatively close together. At the very bottom of the cave lies what looks to be a lake with a patch of land in the center of it. The lake happens to be salt water and the cats are aware that it leads to somewhere else outside of the cavern since it is a fish spawning ground in early summer. No cat is willing to put their lives on the line to see if they can leave through the water, though. In terms of hunting, not a lot is available. The biggest meals come with the fish each summer. Every other piece of prey is relatively meager consisting of mice and small birds, lizards and the occasional snake. The cats sometimes have to rely on eating insects. Herbs are a whole other issue. The medicine cat will collect what they can (which won't be much) and then mainly rely on the placebo effect. They can't offer a cat in pain very much since the herbs that grow along the cave walls aren't all that useful. Medicine cats will be given another name (once I think of it ;;) since medicine is a method of healing they hardly ever use.

The cats of Dropclan are able to climb down the cavern to reach the water (hence why fish is a part of their diet), and are able to reach the center island of the cavern's lake. They have a belief that if they bury their deceased on the island, a colossal tree will grow that they will be able to climb so that they might escape. They know such a tree exists because Sootstar has seen a forest of them.

Other:
          Grey_Hoodie

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:27 am

Duskclan
          - Username: Galipaygo
          - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^):I am! Fireclan!!!!!!
          ---
          Clan Founder's Name: Hickorystar
          Clan Founder's Age: 30 moons
          Clan Founder's Gender: Male
          Clan Founder's Appearance:
          Clan Information:
          Duskclan is a clan of shadows and mystery. They are strong, but never use their strength. They are fierce, but stay out of other clan troubles. They keep to themselves and protect themselves. They don’t worry about gaining allies or enemies, just stay out of their business. They love family bonds, but aren’t fond of ones made out of their clan. They are high holders of the warrior code. They are Duskclan.
          Other:
          Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
          "Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
          Galipaygo

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Clan Name Flowerclan
          - Username: Peachycupcake525
          - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Yes! I own Stemclan.
          ---
          Clan Founder's Name:Graystar
          Clan Founder's Age: 35 moons
          Clan Founder's Gender: Male
          Clan Founder's Appearance:Sorry that you can't see the eyes, but that was the actual picture for Graystar back when I had Flowerclan on the forum game. I know nothing about cat genetics, so I don't know what color the eyes should be.
          Clan Information:
          \\Territory//
          Flowerclan lives in a dense forest of tulip trees, crape myrtles, and other flowering trees. Flowers seem to cover the ground, especially where the trees thin out. Pollinators are common sights. Many of the trees grow fruit. Their camp is near the middle of the territory. It lies in a clearing in the thickest part of the forest. There are two entrances. It is difficult to get out of the camp in any other way.

Flowerclan cats are proud. They will almost never accept anything from cats outside their clan, even if they are starving or dying. They perceive cats in other clans as lesser and often will not acknowledge them. Apprentices are generally ignored unless they cause trouble. They are encouraged to resolve disputes on their own. Flowerclan cats are often irascible, even with each other. They will skip gatherings if they don't feel like going. Because of their pride and bad temper, Flowerclan cats have difficulty making allies. They are also not very close together as a clan, which can cause divides and hinders their ability to work together. Friendships with other clans are discouraged. Many males in the clan believe that females are inferior and not as useful to the clan. A lot of rules are made with that mindset. Only males can be leader or deputy, and only females can be the medicine cat. Starclan will choose warrior and medicine cat names. Mothers will choose the names of kits. Males can retire as elders at age 115. Females can retire as elders when they are 125 moons old. Female apprentices can become warriors at a minimum age of 14 moons, but male apprentices can become warriors at a minimum age of 12 moons.
          Other: I hope I'm doing this right.
          peachycupcake525

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:02 pm

StormClan.
          By ~Glaceon~, the owner of CloudClan.

~~~~~~~

Clan Founder's Name:Hurricane Glider
          Clan Founder's Age: 20 Moons
          Clan Founder's Appearance: Here
          Clan Information: StormClan. The clan of strong hearts and minds. Where passion fills hearts with fire. This clan is known for the fire that drives them forward and the force in their paws. StormClan cats are strong and brave, also rather feisty and sassy. They are also very protective and secretive, and give the impression that they are weaklings by their quiet voices around other clans. They are quiet and seem weak, but really are strong-minded and a dominant clan that would prefer to be the most powerful. Although they are fiesty, brave, strong, protective and lively, they still have their weaknesses. Many of the cats are stubborn and often impatient, while a few cats are attention seeking or overly dramatic. Like a storm, most of the cats are quiet at first, but as they get closer to their clanmates they will become happier and become confident. StormClan cats are generally blunt and fiesty, but they are also lively and brave, and they like to be in control of what happens. Many cats are blunt, so they aren't as sensitive to others feelings, but they try their hardest to be kind even when they get too lively. They often also seem businesslike, and like to strike deals with other clans. The clan is generally very fierce too, and often are very protective over their pasts. They are amazing fighters, and fast hunters, but many of them hate getting their paws wet and some are even so stubborn they would go out even in a blizzard.
          Also this clan has their names different from other clans, e.g. a cat called Rabbit would become Rabbit Leap, a cat called Storm would become Storm Rider, a cat called Petal would become Petal Pounce. Also cat's pelts often are brown, black or grey, with the rarest being white and silver pelts.

This clan lives in a clearing in the middle of an oak forest, with the clan's camp being the clearing but their territory and hunting grounds being on the lush forest. A beautiful river runs through the forest, however beautiful it may seem it can be dangerous and separates off part of the territory, so only the best of swimmers or those who are careful enough to cross the stepping stones like to go across; thankfully the river thins down to a stream where any cat can jump across easily. The clan has two entrances; the main one, a ark made from a rose bush and has had more flowers and pretty things like feathers added, is not hard to get into but the protection around the camp are large bushes and trees that provide great defence. The other entrance is hidden behind the Tall Stump, another rose bush, is small, and has a thin path surrounded by bushes and coated in undergrowth to help the cats get out without being caught. Hurricane Glider's den Is a large tree stump that had been hollowed out many moons before; the announcement stump is known as the Tall Stump. The warriors den is a large hollowed out tree that stands in the camp, right of the tree stump. This tree is very mossy and a perfect place for a large amount of cats. The apprentice den is a large bush that easily keeps out the rain, and is smaller then the warrior's tree. The elder's den is a large clump of ferns, also protected by a clump of nettles. The queen's den is a big bush, much like the apprentice den, that is only accessible through a small hole, and the bush is carefully woven with nettles on the outside to prickle any attackers. Finally, the medicine cat den is a large rock, hollowed out when ancient clans lived there, with little shelves made from rock and slate perfect for storing herbs, and even little dips in the ground perfect for storing things like poppy seeds and berries.

StormClan has a few traditions, the list as follows.
          When clouds are brewing in the sky, the clan will go on a massive hunting trip, and have a celebration. Apprentices try to prove themselves by going on massive hunting trips by trying to catch the most and during the celebrations they fight, with permission, to see who has the most power.
          In a cat's assessment they have to survive in the territory for a day from sunrise to sunset without entering camp, and at midday they have to pluck a feather from a bird. It can be any feather, but the feathers of the rarest birds show the best warriors e.g. an apprentice with a Nightingale feather will become one of the best, while an apprentice with a Wren's feather would barely pass. Cats then keep their feathers until the day they day, and it is placed on the cat's grave.

Other: All images belong to their rightful owners.
          Last edited by cloudy days on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
          cloudy days

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:35 am

So sorry for the delay on getting these clans up! I'm working on some right now. ^^
          mochii_

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me