Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Ironwood Dressage Association ♞ Dressage Sim ♞ Open

Postby Kruxly » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:28 am

I'm registering my barn!

Username: lizerbeth
    Farm Name: Golden Shadow Stables (there's a kennel on site too)
    Specific To: N/A
    Owner's Name: Kruger Holmes
    Owner's Age: 27
    Owner's Gender: Male
    Other

Wip

I'd like to be part of IDA's staff!

Username: lizerbeth
    Desired Position: Artist
    Past Experience: Artist for Bluegrasss Mountain Mustangs and Guest Artist for Triple Turn Acres. Have coloured a lot of lines before.
    If so, examples?:
    Equine:
    Example 1
    Example 2
    Example 3
    Example 4
    Example 5
    Example 6
    Non Equine:
    Example 1
    Example 2

+ A tonne more in my gallery

Why you would like to be a staff member: It would give me something to do during my day (i have the summer off) and I would gain more experience with a new adopt about how it adapts over time and becomes a community. Working with people on adopts and customs would be great too ^^ Also i have never worked with a sim on chicken smoothie before and would like to be involved with it as a member and an artist.
    How active are you?: Im online every day so i would probably post an adopt every day or every two days.
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aragorn. » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:13 am

Mark, this looks cool!
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee,
X
X
X
X
X
For those in peril on the sea...

╚══════════════════════════════╝
Aragorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Accepted. I will add you right bow. Please be sure when you make horses, you use the same info post.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACanadianEquestrian » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:44 am

I'm registering my barn!

Username: ACanadianEquestrian
    Farm Name: Northern ridge riding a
    Specific To: n/a
    Owner's Name: emma
    Owner's Age: 34
    Owner's Gender: female
    Other
ACanadianEquestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:55 am

Accepted
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aragorn. » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:39 am

I'm registering my barn!

Username: Aragorn.
    Farm Name: White Oak Stables
    Specific To: N/A
    Owner's Name: Rose J. Matthews
    Owner's Age: 29
    Owner's Gender: Female
    Other: Will make barn ASAP, as well as more info on Rose.
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee,
X
X
X
X
X
For those in peril on the sea...

╚══════════════════════════════╝
Aragorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:25 am

Accepted
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:21 am

I'm registering my barn!

Username: finny.
    Farm Name: Sunriver Ranch
    Specific To: n/a
    Owner's Name: Erial
    Owner's Age: 28
    Owner's Gender: Female
    Other: The Ranch has one stable boy, Jeremy, and two other handy helpers/riders Tina and Carrie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desired Position: Artist
    Past Experience: Yes
    If so, examples?:
    Example 1
    Example 2
    Example 3
    Example 4
    Example 5
    Example 6
    Here is my adoptables from a while back some good examples are there too
    Why you would like to be a staff member: For the artist position I would love to make some fun and awesome adoptables to keep the place active and fun to adopt from. I would love to host events here and there, and help out with customs or breedings if they are ever chosen to happen.
    How active are you?: I am on 2-6 hours a day on weekdays and on weekends or days off I can be on up to 12 hours. My school year has this week and next week and then I have a lot free time over the summer.
    Other:

Desired Position: Moderator
    Past Experience: Yes
    If so, examples?:
    (for the ones with a * next to them means that my Username was B L A Z E or Cute6066)
    *Example 1
    *Example 2
    *Example 3
    *Exapmle 4

Why you would like to be a staff member:
    For the moderator position I want to be on the team because I do not want to see the thread filled with Spam and things not to do with the thread. I want to help create this into a fun filled adoptables for everyone to enjoy. I want to make sure no-one is being mean, cheating, or down right annoying. I would like to be a helpful and friendly icon to go to if you need help or just need someone to vent/talk to. I also want to help the owner(hopefully you are reading this Piaffes) to be there when you need a break from the adopts or when you need help deciding, setting up, or controlling something. I would like to be here to protect your adoptables from the harm of the mean and trolling users, and remind newbies or unaware users to not spam and post unwanted content.
    How active are you?: I am on 2-6 hours a day on weekdays and on weekends or days off I can be on up to 12 hours. My school year has this week and next week and then I have a lot free time over the summer.
    Other:
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:08 am

Accepted. I will add you right now. Please be sure when you make horses, you use the same info post.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:20 pm

The tack shoppe is finished!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me