Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Adopt A Sharple Wolf!|OPEN

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Bump! Customs open!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Fri May 30, 2014 2:14 pm

I would like a Custom Sharple Wolf!
    Username: Spiritwindy
    Name of Sharple Wolf: Topaz
    Reference(picture or description): He is a blueish-silver Sharple, with white streaks and swirls on his body. He has white paws, and his right left paw has sapphire-sky blue wisps rising from it.
    extras?: Topaz has an orb pendant what is moon-white and has blue wisps like his paw. It is a necklace <3
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri May 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Spiritwindy wrote:
    Reference(picture or description): He is a blueish-silver Sharple, with white streaks and swirls on his body. He has white paws, and his right left paw has sapphire-sky blue wisps rising from it.
    extras?: Topaz has an orb pendant what is moon-white and has blue wisps like his paw. It is a necklace <3

Heh heh, you see Windy, I would claim, but I kinda suck at complex designs like that, so, yeah..
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Fri May 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Sharples wrote:
Spiritwindy wrote:

Heh heh, you see Windy, I would claim, but I kinda suck at complex designs like that, so, yeah..

:P xD Okay, then!
By the way, this is a new thread, so can I re-apply?
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri May 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Yep
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Fri May 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Why Would You Like To Become An Artist?: I was an artist in the last thread, but I had a bit of hiatus during that time, but now break's coming up and (almost)no exams, I'm free to draw again!
    Have You Got Experience At Another Adoptable? If so, please provide a link.: I lost the links somewhere, but I'll find them...
    Forestion Adopts
    Flame Eagle Adopts
    Huski Adopts
    Cottonfield Cat Adoptables
    Derp-itties
    Oka Adopts

Examples Of Your Art(At Least 3): My whole gallery is alive!
    How Active Are You?: Very active nowadays, I can draw nearly daily
    Have You Read The Rules? A LOT! xD
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolvesrule5 » Fri May 30, 2014 2:38 pm

bump?
wolvesrule5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri May 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Accepted Windy
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Fri May 30, 2014 3:26 pm

yay! Bump
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenfriedenvy » Sat May 31, 2014 2:43 am

Spiritwindy wrote:
Sharples wrote:
Spiritwindy wrote:

:P xD Okay, then!
By the way, this is a new thread, so can I re-apply?

If nobody has claimed this, I could do it. And for the wisps, which paw? You said right left, so I'm a little confused.
Greenfriedenvy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me