Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Tora x Rohan March WIP

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:02 pm

*tries to remove cover* oof reveal the lovely puppies xD
Idk what put here so take this random text. Not gonna be on as much due to inrl stuff
wulvesfanqqnaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:46 am

~Galen wrote:
Rohan. wrote:
~Galen wrote:Aweeee they are gonna be precious! Maybe Galen's and Arianna's pups can play with y'all's. ^^

Oh that would be awesome! Im sure Ro and Tora would love to get the pups off their back as well when they get to be old enough that the pups are bound with energy and out of control.

That's totally fine, Gally love to baby sit! >:)

"G, I am really starting to dislike you as an owner... Ahhhhhwwwwh! (puppy bites ear and pulls hard) I absolutely love kids." -.-

Haha they wouldn't really have to babysit, but more of let the pups blow off steam and energy with others that are about their ages xD
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:58 am

I know. Haha^^ I just think that it's funny to incision Galen with a bunch of pups biting him. :D
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alonzo | The Angelic Warror

Postby koegami » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:11 am

ALONZO DEMITRI WOLFSBANE

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴘ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ ── ;;
Alonzo Demitri Wolfsbane
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴘ's ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ── ;;
Alonzo is Pup number three [3]. The only male in the group.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴘ's ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ── ;;
adventurous ] charming ] intellectual ] Moody ] an enigma

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴘ's ᴀʀᴍᴏᴜʀ ── ;;

this armour design was by Dave Egbert. And was given the title of ''the Angelic Warrior''

His whole armour set up is made up of gold. Now gold is heavy, but he can withstand it. Gold is durable, so it doesn't shatter easily. Which makes a good defense system. The rings attaching he ribbon to the armour is metal. The grey feathery part on his tail is actually a fabric like substance. He uses it to evade attacks to his tail and rips easily. Although it's easy to replace. Alonzo, being small, in his armour makes him feel brave. It most matches him. Who he wants to be. The sharp pointed ends act as guards to heavy attacks. Impailing his enemy. And creating a roof defense system from above attacks. The leg guards are made of gold and a leathery substance as well. The title the angelic warrior suits him and his armour well.

Note // there are somethings I would like to change on the armour. This is a sketch. The colours and design aren't totally set and stone.

૩ ғᴀᴄᴛs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴏɪ ── ;;

[ fact one ] »
        ○ The Warrior of Isket (WOI) live in a beautiful land but without any peace. They always fight against a big enemy.
      [ fact two ] »
        ○ So the country is divided into 2 territories. One territory belongs to the Warriors, the other to the enemy otherwise known as, Kronadors.
      [ fact three ] »
        ○ A Warrior of Isket will always have really special Armor! their armor also must always have a chest plate and a back plate.

ᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴏɴ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ── ;;
      what would dad say/
      i had been assigned a mission. i was crouched down, stalking through the long blades of grass as i closed in on my target. setsuna. she was sitting out in the field minding her own business. i grinned. how oblivious she looked, not even knowing that i was there.

i was closing in on her ever so carefully, being careful to be as quiet and as stealthy as possible. she turned around, looking in my direction. i bit my tongue to keep from growling as i realized she was downwind from me, allowing my scent to get to her. she turned around again. i took my chance, with a playful roar, i tackled her to the ground, biting at her ears playfully.

i yelped as she flipped me off, and i landed on the ground, belly-up. "hey, that's not fair. you know i'm smaller than you big sis." i growled as i stood up and shook myself off. "one day, i wanna be as big and as brave as dad." i said as i heard my other sister come up behind me. "as if alonzo. your too small, you'll never be as big or as brave as dad." she said as i turned to glare at her. "i'm not small! it's not the size of the pup that matters, it's the heart of the pup inside that counts! that's what dad says." i said as they laughed at me.

i turned away from them, not wanting to hear anymore. i turned and ran away from them, trying not to cry. i wasn't small! size doesn't matter! it's the heart that makes up who you are! i stopped running when i felt hot breath against my face. i gasped when i realized i was alone, and a kronador was standing not even two paw-lengths away from me. i cried out as it slashed a muscled paw at me. i scrambled away only to have it leave a small scratch on my flank.

a angered howl sounded from somewhere, and i opened my eyes in time to see my father come out of the bushes, in his armour. he tackled the beast, many other warriors with him. my eyes closed, not wanting to listen to the sounds of snarls and cries from the fight. everything became silent.

opening them, i looked into my dad's narrowed eyes and whimpered. what would dad say?

○ 400 / 400

____________________________________________________ ________________________ ___________

Last edited by koegami on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 am, edited 20 times in total.
    art: 0/40 for strength

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    Image Image Image Image
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tora x Rohan March (still Closed)

Postby Boaz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:17 am

Boaz is going to be an uncle! So excited to see these beautiful puppies ^^ Bo will gladly take these guys off their backs if they ever need a sitter ^^
I haven't been on in quite some time, but I promise I am going to be more active for the sake of my W.O.I. Boaz! I am taken by EndingLemur!
Boaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:48 am

@Galen~ - Haha that would be a pretty funny sight

@Boaz - BOOOOOOOOOOO! You're Alive! Haha That would be awesome. I bet Bo will make a great uncle!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:14 pm

oh its so close to being open im so exited <3
Idk what put here so take this random text. Not gonna be on as much due to inrl stuff
wulvesfanqqnaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 am

Sia - Ooh, my mentor Tora's having puppies! -Makes an excited face and prances around-

Ooh, I can't wait to see what they look like, and Sia can't wait either. x3
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────

morgan . he/him . my love

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amaranth Wolf » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:33 pm

AJjdabSKDHJBASKFJAHNl/f. OK THE PARENTS ARE GORGEOUS I NEED ONE OF THESE :o

If anyone would be willing to help me by doing commissions when this is opened, please PM me!

I will pay you lots!!
I don't trade pets anymore; I just use the forums and Oekaki. I post my art on DeviantArt now http://amaranthwolf.deviantart.com/
Amaranth Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:10 am

Cant wait to see these pups! :)
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required