Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Kalon #523 - Spotted Roses

Postby Cheeb » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:20 am

what a cute kalon! probably just watching :'00
Last edited by Cheeb on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king city » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:34 am

Name ;; Harris Chopra
Gender ;; Male
Sexuality ;; Bi
Age ;; around 20, no one really knows
Occupation ;; Ticket Inspector, part time flower thief

Likes ;; Trains, plants, all flowers except carnations, tea,
music, traveling, photography, running, being chased, people watching,
sketching, his trusty backpack (he calls it ruckus)
Dislikes ;; Loosing things, being lost, the smell of oil, people who are
purposefully mean, greed, heavy metal, bright lights, coffee, small dogs,
big dogs, most dogs

Personality wrote: If you were to ask any of Harris's friends to describe him in one word, it would be
"fleeting."
Harris is the kind of person where everything he does seems rushed. Conversations with him won't last very long,
he's never in one place too long, and he always moves fast. Harris means well, he has good intentions, but often doesn't notice how fast he might be moving or thinking, he would never assume it to be rude! Always on the go, Harris's job accommodates for his lifestyle, always flitting between stations and taking photos of what and who he sees. Harris is never shy when it comes to strangers, always starting conversations with strangers. He loves to talk, often times about anything that catches his interest. He can be a flirt, throwing winks and waves in every direction, although he believes he doesn't have time for romance. Often fearless, Harris is daring and bold. When it comes down to it, Harris is a devoted friend and a happy go lucky kind of guy, usually very optimistic, always on the go and ready for an adventure.

Flower thief? wrote:From an early age, Harris new he loved to run. Growing up in a crowded and bustling market neighborhood, Harris needed something to satisfy his urge to run, thats when he took up being a petty thief. He began to nick small items from stalls, anything ranging from sweet treats to small wooden statues, if it was out in the open Harris would take it. He loved the thrill of being chased, loved the thrill of being able to run from something. At the age of 14 Harris tried to take an ornate flower display for a wedding, but he was caught. He hated the feeling of being trapped in a small cell over night, but as soon as he was freed he went right back to the market streets. Having a reputation at this point, Harris decided to narrow his focus to something he had tried, and failed, to take, flowers. Harris had never seen flowers as a commodity, just something his friends thought were pretty and would often tie up in each others hair. As he began to pick off flowers from venders, he learned that people do want flowers, and if desperate enough (perhaps its someones wedding or birthday?) they're willing to pay a hefty amount for a rose or two. Becasue such a large section of his home market was dedicated to the sale and arrival of flowers, Harris was caught many more times. Often he just got off with a scolding and night in a cold cell, but sometimes his parents were involved. Of course his parents were disappointed to have a pretty thief for a son, but they loved him non the less. As people began to recognize Harris as a thief, he knew it was time to leave. He found a job at a train station and left, with only his backpack and money from stolen flowers. Due to being able to ride the trains for almost free, Harris was able to spend more time in new places, still practicing his petty thievery. To this day, Harris is still known as a flower thief among his close friends.
Last edited by king city on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goof boio best mom horns
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
your local spook
gotta spiffy this up later mhm

↳ adrien ↳ libra ↳ weeps
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
king city

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyleris » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:34 am

idk but res
──────(but tomorrow may rain,)──────────
cyleris / ♀ / aus / fr / on hiatus from cs. may not return.
───────────(so i'll follow the sun.)───────
cyleris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mimikkyuu » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:34 am

Res with the name Gato
mimikkyuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:38 am

Last edited by sibylline, on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:43 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx• Username •
xxxxxxxxx⤷ lady lightwing

xxxxxxx• Name •
xxxxxxxxx⤷ Oakley

xxxxxxx• Gender •
xxxxxxxxx⤷ Male

xxxxxxx• Sexuality •
xxxxxxxxx⤷ Bisexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Personality wrote:Oakley is a stuttering kindhearted fool who just wants to make friends with everyone. The only words that will ever leave his mouth are ones of comfort and gentle kindness. His voice seems to drift on a breeze, light as a feather. Oakley will barely ever be found not yawning, as he is a severe night owl. Peace and serenity is what mostly makes up his personality, never once loosing his temper or raising his voice at someone in a cruel way. Oakley tends to talk very loudly, always easily excited and wanting to be heard. Along being easily excited, he is always easily frightened. He can be frightened by the littlest of things, from a small thump to a slamming door, he can be turned into a hissing fluffy ball. Oakley, in general, is just the most accepting male, never turning anyone down unless you have wronged him. He isn't quite forgiving, never giving second chances, unless you prove why you were wrong in the first place. He's tends to think of himself as being the one who must bring everyone together as friends, but knows that not everyone will ever make friends with everyone. Oakley watches what he says, being careful not to say something that will hurt another. He is extremely selfless, always throwing someone's needs before his own, tending to them. Oakley will never give up, and will never be put down by anything anyone says. He will always be a positive, outgoing guy, or at least, whenever he isn't in a bad mood. If he is in a bad mood, he tends to keep it to himself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• Occupation •
Oakley is a crime scene photographer. Despite his personality, Oakley is very serious when it comes to this job. He will do whatever he may to keep it, always performing his best so the crime will be solved. With his perfectionist habits, he normally will take well centered images of important information, making sure he will get ever crucial thing. He will not let anything distract him from doing so, even if the job may seem simple. Oakley knows the job puts a lot more pressure on you than it may seem. The job could cost a innocent person something important. If he does not photograph the crime scene correctly, the investigation may not go so well. Oakley takes this very seriously, so don't even try to distract him. He will purposely push you away until after his job is over. Oakley could never ask for a better job, feeling as if he was meant for it. It comes naturally to him, and he normally succeeds in doing what his superiors ask of him. He does feel, however, that he has a higher risk of failing than succeeding. Which, causes him to try harder in doing his best.

• Tidbits •
◆ Oakley has a bit of a speech lisp, but this doesn't effect the person he is today.
◆ He usually smells of whatever flowers he wears around his neck.
◆ Oakley usually changes the type of flowers he wears after they die. He normally goes for "unusual" flowers, or very beautiful ones.
◆ Any type of bitter food will make Oakley turn his nose up. It sometimes may cause him to gag.
◆ He has a taste for sour and sweet things, always devouring anything of this type of food.
◆ Oakley prefers to think things over rather than acting directly. Thinking things over tends to lead him to getting better results.
◆ He may end up getting 4-5 hours of sleep, depending on the importance of the day to come.
◆ Oakley is a perfectionist, always having to keep things nice and tidy, or it will bother him for days to come if he doesn't.
◆ He cannot play an instrument, nor can he clap to a rhythm or sing. He isn't musically talented, and is very horrible at anything related to music.

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Oakley lifted his head from his paws. His camera lay before him, the scene decorated in cop tape. It was the most serious crime to have happened since Oakley was hired. The sketch of the body stood out like a diamond in coal, yet not as beautiful. It was spine tingling. Heart wrenching. He drew in the cold air, eyes blinking as he attempted to stop the tears of fear. He was not a baby. He couldn't cry. Yet, he felt as if he should be saddened by this. This was a death of a living being. Someone who had so much ahead of them. However, it all came to a crashing halt by a murder. Oakley bit his lip, and dragged his camera closer. He lifted his weight, moving across the pavement to get a better shot of the outline.

Oakley snapped his pictures, before he returned to the station to hand over his photographs. He had to leave, fast. His heart was pounding, his head spinning. The scene had been gruesome. The scenes flashing through his vision as he hurried from the station. He was horrified. How could anyone have done such a crime? It was outrageous. Oakley huffed as he slowed down, approaching the near by cafe. "Thank you, somewhere to relax for once.." He murmured under his breath, carefully moving past a group of Kalons. They smiled and waved at him, Oakley lifting his paw to return the gesture.

He carefully pushed through the doors, paws settling carefully on the cool tilted floor, which was a relief. He sighed carefully, and slid up to the counter. Dozens of little pastries were shown off in a display case, making his stomach rumble. From muffins to donuts, to cupcakes and scones. The Kalon behind the counter lifted her head, "Hello sir, how may I help you?" Her voice was sweet, kind. It made him smile a bit, glad that a stranger could be so kind to another stranger, even if it were a part of the job.

"I'd just like a medium banana smoothie, please." He reached into the pouch at his side to retrieve his money. The cashier stood, and did what she had on the register. He froze, realizing he had no money, and sighed again. "Actually.. Never mind. It seems I have no money." The other looked up, and blinked at him, "Well, sir. That's no problem. I buy it for you." She offered, and turned around to retrieve something from below her perch. Oakley blinked, repeating her action, "No, no.. That's okay, you don't have to, really. I can come back later." He said, setting his paws down as he stepped back, ready to leave.

"No, sir. I'm going to pay, whether you like it or not." She said this a bit forcefully this time, yet her voice carried the sound of kindness. He shuffled his paws awkwardly as she put her own money in, his gaze dropping. Oakley huffed, "You didn't have to do this, ya know.." He mumbled, ears flicking backwards as he waited for her response. He felt like he was forcing her to pay, and that didn't sit too well. A ball of lead with the words guilt all over it settled in his stomach. "Yes I did. I see you working hard every day, and you deserve to be thanked personally. Without you helping the police, they wouldn't be able to solve crimes as fast." She declared as she got the cup for his drink.

Oakley smiled weakly, and didn't want to tell her that they could simply hire another crime scene photographer. He shuffled awkwardly, and stretched his paw out when she handed the smoothie over. "Thank you." He smiled more, and took the drink over to a spot in the sun. He dropped his weight down, and gave a sigh of relief as he relaxed his aching back. Oakley drew his tail to his side, gaze turning to watch the world go by. He would lean his head down, sipping at his cold smoothie. It was all so peaceful. The world outside flew by as if nothing were wrong. As if crime wasn't a thing. People were helping others. They were being kind, so peaceful and generous to each other. It made his heart warm. Yet, there is always the dark within the light. The bad intruding into the good. Murder. Crime. Stealing. It all made it seem as if people were trying to make the world dark. Oakley was hurt by this. He hates crime, yet, it is an everyday thing. He cannot do anything to help it.

After downing his drink, Oakley tossed the cup away, and left back to his adoptive family. Yes, adoptive family. They were all considered family, a group of seven, all living together in peace. They were his world, the ones he had to protect, and will until the day he dies.

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

• Flowers •
Oakley has a small change of flowers whenever he needs. For events, or for even emotions, Oakley can be found not always wearing a rose lei. He makes sure he is wearing ones of true beauty, even if the mood or event doesn't call for it. The list below shows the types of flower and what the meaning is behind them. Always check his lei before approaching Oakley.

Rose - His every day flowers, no meaning behind these. He simply loves this type of flowers.
Chrysanthemum - This normally means that there is something important going on. He chooses mums for important events.
Forget-Me-Not - Normally worn after a heartbreak, Oakley chooses Forget me Not simply for the name, "remember me forever."
Rhododendron - Something is wrong. Oakley only wears these as a beware sign. Mostly, do not approach him.
Zinnia - Thinking of friends or family. If an illness or something happens, Oakley shall wear this as a sign of thought.

• Interview •
There's an awkward shuffle in the background. A curse follows after, and the door softly shuts. Oakley then settles down in front of you, shifting his body around so he can face you fully, his tail draping over his paws. "Well, I'm here, ready for this interview." He smiles sheepishly, he'd been ten minutes late. He draws a smoothie closer, waiting for the questions. Oakley perks his ears as you speak.

◆ If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?
-- "If I could change my name to anything, I'd change it to.. Hmm.. Gaige definitely. I like the sound of it. It's more interesting than.. Oakley, ya know?"

◆If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
-- "Hmm, probably the guitar. I really love the idea of being able to strum a gentle song as the sun sets in the background. Yet.. That will probably never happen. I'm not musically talented, I'd probably end up making a mess of squealing notes."

◆ What is one food you can not live without?
-- "Oh dear. Probably strawberries. I love all food, but strawberries man. They're the best thing to have been grown!"

◆ Power to read minds, or power to be invisible?
-- "Not to sound selfish, but power to read minds. I want to know if I'm annoying someone.. It'd help a lot, to be honest.."

◆ If you had one personal "selfish" wish, what would it be?
-- "One selfish wish? I'd honestly wish that I could never mess up. That I'd always succeed at something. But knowing me, I mess up everything, and I'd probably mess this wish up too. I'd love to be able to succeed at everything, it'd make everything easier."

◆ What is your scariest nightmare?
-- "... I.. Don't like talking about it, but for the sake of this interview, I will. The scariest nightmare I had was when I had just gotten off from my job, and I was dead tired. The crime had been a less serious murder, not brutal or anything. That night, I dreamed that I was the victim. I dreamed of everything. From when the intruder busted in, to being held at my own will. I remember the tightening feeling in my chest, even if it were just a dream.. It was horrifying. Of course, I woke up just as the killer did what his intentions were. It had felt so real, I had been so sure it was truly happening to me. Thanks to this, I sleep with an old rag doll teddy bear I found."

◆ What is your biggest pet peeve?
-- "Hm, probably foam on foam. The screeching sound gives me shudders. Ugh. Even thinking about it bothers me."

◆ What is a phrase or exclamation you always say?
-- "Huh, I've never been asked this before. I'm pretty certain I don't say a personal phrase or exclamation.. I mean, I normally just say things from the top of my head. It's always different no matter the scenario."

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Oakley's breath was caught in the breeze, drifting off in a cloud. It was in the dead of the winter, the world coated in a soft blanket of snow. It was a heavenly sight for sure. The branches gently danced in a relaxed breeze, entangling in a dance of joy. Oakley smiled, laying his head down on his paws once more. The clouds were a grey, floating aimlessly as they waited for a spot where they could pack down more snow.

Oakley stood, before he carefully laid his paws down onto the top layer. The snow crunched slowly as he applied his weight, before his front legs popped right in. It wasn't very deep, but the chill sure made his fur stand up on end. He shook his fur out, before puffin it all up, hoping to at least trap the heat to his form. Snow began to lightly dance from above, flickering back and fourth. It was truly a winter wonderland.

Oakley carefully drew his paws across the surface, before he began to mend the shape of a misshaped leg. One he was proud of it, he worked the next three into existence. His tongue poked out, and his eyes narrowed in concentration as he mended the the stumps. He stepped back once he was done, marveling at the job he had done, believing it to be perfect. Of course, one was a bit too small, the other a bit too heavy set. But yet, he loved what he had done, because he had put his heart into it.

He took a moment's break, before he began his work upon the body. The snow was falling a bit heavier now, making uneven mounds from untouched spots. Oakley drew the body upon the legs, making sure it wasn't too heavy for the legs. Once one began to crumble, Oakley eagerly reinforced the leg with extra packed snow. The body was finished in a good amount of minutes, even if it had lumps and bumps, Oakley was quite proud of this as well.

The head took shape not long after, Oakley making sure to even out the ears so they weren't huge. He tried his best to fit the muzzle correctly, and then, the Kalon snowman had it's full body except for the tail. The head was oddly tilted to the side, but it didn't bother Oakley one bit. Nothing was perfect, right? He then began to attempt to form the tail, which was placed in the best spot. He stepped back, the snow coming down a bit harder now, sprinkling his back like fine dandruff. It was an amusing sight. A misfit excuse of a snowman, and yet, it was missing something.

"The eyes.." He murmured, before he dug up two stones, uneven in size. He carefully fit them onto the head, and frowned as one began to slide down a bit. He calmly stepped back to look his master piece over, a smile drawing over his lips as he gazed upon the silly little monument. Yes, it looked much of a child's work, yet, to him, it was perfect. And that's all that mattered. Oakley spent the rest of the night, protecting his Kalon snowman, packing on new snow when needed. And once the morning had come, the sun rained it's gentle beams down upon the sleeping form of Oakley and the misfit snowman.

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
Last edited by Virixin on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

In a World of My Own

Postby cakepopcat » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:47 am

Name:
Alice Cordelia
Personality:
Alice is a very calm and collected Kalon, she's always at peace with what is going on around her. Her mind has a tendency to wander, making concentration pretty difficult. Often, she will act without thinking, occasionally putting her in unexpected situations, though her optimism always carries her out of bad situations, despite her naïve personality. She tends to take risks, but never dwells on the possibility of bad outcomes. Alice has always been very kindhearted and generous, helping others at anytime she can. She always puts other before herself and cares deeply about how they feel, despite her own habit of masking her own emotions. Anytime she begins to get even slightly stressed, she turns to meditation, having always found it to be an immense help. She is a big believer in horoscopes and is constantly checking hers for guidance. She finds inspiration in the stars and has quite a bit of knowledge on them. In conclusion, she is a very sweet, down-to-earth Kalon.
    Fall
    Art
    Monochrome
    Warm Tea
    Spicy food
    Pumpkin
    Sweaters
    Flowing dresses
    Sundresses
    Roses
    Thick books
    Fleece
    Rats
    Plants
    Succulents
    Reading
    Dislikes:
    Bland food
    Carbonated drinks
    The sound of foam
    Lies
    Medications
    Deadlines
    feeling of wood
    Cold Water
    Staying up late
    Being tired
    Gasoline
    Pollution
    Harm
    Sadness
    Bad vibes

Alice's Work
Antique Seller - Tarot and Fortune Reader
Running a vintage antique shop, Alice collects and sells many valuable items. As a side she does offer flower bouquets, as she finds them to give good vibes, but only certain flowers. Her antique shop is very rounded around her collections... as well as a fortune telling shop. Behind a rather thick magenta curtain, she has a room in the back of her shop that is filled with many well treated plants, maps of constellations, and pleasant colors to emit good vibes, and is used to tell customer's fortunes if they so wish, but of course for a price. Never a liar, she will always pull their tarot cards how they play themselves out.. and would never scam someone of their money. As fortunes and horoscopes mean a lot to how Alice lives her life, she always wanted to take this up as a profession and is rather well known in her town for her services. While some card pullings aren't always positive, she optimistically tries to help the customer make the best of it. While you would expect her to read a palm, she refuses to do so as it reveals too much information about life, death and the works.
Occasionally traveling to festivals and gatherings, she tends to take her work with her. Doing this she meets a lot of different kalons along the way, leading to her having many acquaintances and followers, even friends. One may be curious as to if she ever reads her own future.. and the answer to this question is, no. Alice learns herself on her future and fortunes through the stars and horoscopes, mainly, and would indeed possibly consider having someone else read her. But for now, she remains clueless as to what lies ahead, and wants to keep it that way.

Relationships
Cala- owned by DJrainbowdemon - firebreather -
Having met Cala at a festival she traveled to, Alice definitely believes she is a very interesting Kalon.. especially her career path. Albeit dangerous, it was something that intrigued Alice in many ways.. so when Cala came to her tent, it was a wild ride to read her card and get to know so much more about her. Cala is definitely one of Alice's best friends, keeping touch through text and other forms of messaging. While Cala may have developed feelings for Alice eventually, Alice couldn't ever see Cala as more than just a friend-- but found it an opportunity to get to be closer to one another. Alice feels sympathy for this Kalon, as she received many bad burns doing her job after Alice read her cards..

Emil-owned by Hobbit Geek - traveling heir
During her lonely travels to fairs and festivals, Alice did come across quite the strange man. A wanderer, an heir to his throne.. who had run away to avoid that life. She was begged to read his cards, and so she did. One of the cards Emil was given was The Lovers, and soon after the man found another, and had children. Alice does wonder what he is doing to this day, and if he'll ever go back to the throne that is rightfully his.

Maybelle-owned by myself, singer, gardener
Maybelle is Alice's go-to for plants that give off good vibes, and is a very attractive Kalon, in her opinion. Alice does have a side hobby of playing the guitar, so they often get together on weekends with Cala to set up a campfire and sing around it. Always being positive and a great friend, Alice has always gotten along with Maybelle since she walked into her shop.. to purchase some new plants.

Misty-owned by myself, naturist, peaceful apprentice
Misty is Alice's apprentice. A very calm kalon Misty is herself, Alice has always sensed great things from her future. She enjoys teaching the kit how to read cards, follow her path and even giving her books on how to charge gemstones to emit positive vibes. Alice thinks she is absolutely adorable, and enjoys meeting up with her after school some days to enlighten her and share her knowledge.

Cody-owned by csmintcat, parkguide, spirit attraction..
Cody is a kalon Alice tries her hardest to avoid. While if they run into one another she makes an attempt to act polite and as if they are acquaintances, Alice does not like the vibes she receives from Cody. He's often in a forest attractive to many spirits, some of which unpleasant. While Cody himself is not a bad kalon, and is very nurturing and sympathetic to others, she can't stand the worry that they might be attracted to him. She feels very bad about this as Cody doesn't really understand, but ever since the day she met him at a park she entertained at, she hasn't been able to find a way to be his friend, in any way. She heavily relates his clumsiness and naivety to the Fool card, and prays one day it won't reverse on him.

ImageImageImage
The night the fire walked in
features- cala, alice
ImageImageImage
alice as the character on the card "six of wands"
Alice looked around her tent, making sure everything was in its place before finally sitting behind her table. She hummed quietly as she adjusted her deck of tarot cards. She looked up as she suddenly heard a voice.
"Hello? I uh... I saw the sign that said you do tarot readings for ten bucks a reading?"

Alice smiled. "Ah yes, take a seat!" She replied looking at the red Kalon standing in front of her. "Can I ask your name?"

"Cala," She responded, sitting in the chair across from Alice.

"Nice to meet you. Now, I need you to shuffle these cards and think of your question." she slid the deck over to Cala, who then picked them up and began shuffling. After a few seconds of shuffling, she set them back down, then cut the deck before setting it back on the table. "Draw three cards and set them in a row in front of you." Quietly, Cala complied, drawing three cards and setting them on the table.

Alice flipped the first card. "Six of Wands. With this card in the past position it says you have had a lot of success and victories in the past. Be it with work or anything else," she flipped over the second card. "The Fool reversed. This often represents reckless behaviors, or being accident prone in the near future. I suggest trying to avoid taking unnecessary risks or acting on impulsions for the next few days." She flipped over the last card, a small frown appearing on her face. "The Devil... When in the future position, this card is a warning. With it being the card right after the fool, that says that your reckless behavior or pleasure seeking ways are about to create a disaster. But don't worry, just be wary of your actions and the disaster can be avoided."

Alice exhaled, leaning back in her chair. "Do you have any questions?" She asked, a polite smile on her face. Cala sat there for a moment, thinking, then she looked up, shaking her head.

"No, thank you..." She said, a small frown on her face as she handed the money to Alice. "I need to go, thank you again. I'll see ya around!" She flashed a quick smile before quietly exiting the tent. Alice watched as she left, her smile falling after Cala turned around. She sighed as she gathered the cards, shuffling them together again.

"I hope everything turns out well for her..."
ImageImageImage

Why she does what she does
The Muse
Alice smiled, looking up into the sky. It was rather late, and her and her family members, lovely siblings and loving parents. All together they sat out under the stars, some of them in the tent, others out on the blanket set down on the cold grass. Her parents always pointed her to the constellations, and the one they called hers, the little dipper. She wished on the stars of it often as a child, and grew up in a happy, normal household. A great family life. Every night before bed she'd wish on stars; often on weekends they'd have campfires and camp outside. S'mores were a common dessert, and beans and grillers made in a pot on the fire was a common supper. As she grew up this started happening less, but the common family night didn't entirely go away. Eventually her mother started having to grow distant from the family, and travel more for her work. Her mother loved fortunes, and loved looking at the stars.. and her mother's face started growing scarce in memory as she grew up, but they kept in touch and her and her father and siblings grew up happy. She slowly saw her father growing tired, and at this age she was about 17... and ready to move out. When she moved out at 18, she gave her parents tight hugs and set off on a journey to learn to tell fortunes, and connect more to the world around her. Her muse is the stars-- what she would look at every night and wish upon, and were included in the fondest memories of her childhood. This connected her more to her horoscopes, her Zodiac, Libra. She began to read Tarot cards for those around her as a party game, and once read someone's palm.. and never did that again. Her muse to do as she does, in conclusion, is the constellations. Specifically the little dipper, and she loves that she is so connected to that as she views her mother and father as the big dipper- what she looked up to as a kid, and now, to do what she does today.
ImageImage

Minor Details
As a Student
In school, Alice was indeed an A+ student. She was always very good about doing her homework, getting the best possible grades. She didn't have as many friends in school until her later years, in which she began doing a bit less advanced classes and at that point, wanted to be a model. She went to college for cosmetology, and has a master's degree in such-- but has never done anything with it. Around her sophomore year she started becoming more interested in being friendlier, more out-there to others, and extroverted in general. She made a couple of highschool friends along the way, and went to many parties with them until she started to realize they weren't necessarily company she should keep.

Where she's living
Near her little shop in the middle of her small town, Alice currently resides alone in a small apartment decorated heavily with pink lights and christmas lights strung around her bedframe, with a picture of Janis Joplin hanging up on the wall along with many little plants and humble wall decorations around the house. Her bedsheets are a deep crimson red color and her bed is a waterbed. She grew up on one, and even tho you dont see them much anymore, she ordered one to have due to it being the best kinda bed for her to sleep upon. She has two pet rats in her apartment that came from the local shelter, a neutered male named Beetle and a spayed female named Jitterbug.

Her guitar
A large fan of Janis Joplin since her childhood, her guitar is an exact replica of Janis Joplin's, and while playing it may not be a big part of her life and she may not be the best, it's a hobby she looks to for relaxation and one of her favorite things to fidget with while she's at home alone. She began learning how to play guitar at the age of 21 and so while it's been 5 years, she still isn't the greatest-- she doesn't seem to have a natural knack for it but it doesn't stop her from loving to play and continues to do so.

Her birthday/being a Libra
Her birthday falling on October 13th, she was born as a Libra. She is very in touch with her element and ruling planet, and finds her zodiac to always be a large part of who she is. She keeps a horoscope calender up in her apartment and checks it every first of the month. Her ruling planet being Venus, she's always been a very loving kalon who will listen and sympathize with others. Her symbol is Scales, and element is Air. Her birthstone, in which she keeps a lot of in her Fortune room that are charged with positive, sunlight energy is Opal. She cleanses and recharges them as much as needed, but not too often.
ImageImageImage
http://i.imgur.com/DwwMcMV.png
eeveeart
http://orig06.deviantart.net/749f/f/201 ... agi0w7.png
http://orig10.deviantart.net/1392/f/201 ... agire1.png
atlantica^
http://orig10.deviantart.net/2e03/f/201 ... agiefw.png
hobbitgeek^
http://orig02.deviantart.net/59da/f/201 ... agi7xj.png
http://orig08.deviantart.net/453d/f/201 ... agif29.png
http://orig06.deviantart.net/bb14/f/201 ... agi1yx.png
http://orig09.deviantart.net/7b4a/f/201 ... agilx8.png
http://pre14.deviantart.net/f77f/th/pre ... agk8kg.png
http://orig07.deviantart.net/a569/f/201 ... agla5y.png
http://pre11.deviantart.net/262c/th/pre ... aglpcu.png
traumwind^
http://orig10.deviantart.net/7eba/f/201 ... agkcqo.png
maddox^
http://gunpowdercat.deviantart.com/art/ ... -632397332
http://orig03.deviantart.net/2cde/f/201 ... agka7y.png
http://orig10.deviantart.net/16ef/f/201 ... agk5u6.png
by me^
http://i.imgur.com/0ahPlyP.png
bluepup429^

credit is given to the artists I commissioned for art for my form.
Thank you!

Last edited by cakepopcat on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:17 am, edited 31 times in total.
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:48 am

I have no time..

But must res

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:03 pm

i'll_____i'll_____i'll_____i'll_____
FIND __ MY __STORY__x
x

Growing up in a Japanese dystopian society caused Equailty 227-54-8 to belive things he shouldn't. The white walls that enclosed his city threatened death, should you attemp to escape. In his city, individuality was something that was frowned upon. Everyon'es story was written the same. Individuality is punishable nothing, save death itself. In this palce, Equality suffered, because he was considered to be so different. The Highest Power knew that these walls could not hold him, for he seeked individuality outside the city walls. He wished to write his story himself, and fought his way out of the city. Eventually, the Highest Leader was defeated, dying by the hands of Equality.
With that, he ran and ran, feeling the electricty shock his body as he scaled the city walls, leaping off to make his way to the other side. He fell with a loud thud, and a cry of pain, as he snapped his right back leg bone in two. For almost a week he traveled on three legs, through the cold weather of winter, until he finally came across a place outside the city walls. "Until death do me part," he thought, "I will keep going." Finally, he had reached another place. A city. But something was different about this city. It had no walls. Everyone was different. This is how he would find his story. Through this place, he could change.
ONCE__AND__FOR__ALL__
Last edited by sillies on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:08 am, edited 11 times in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M00N » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Res
xxxxxxxxxxxx