Thank You - A devotion to Tess

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Thank You - A devotion to Tess

Postby SairenMin » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:37 pm

I have been thinking, and debating on whether or not to make this topic. Finally tonight sunk it, I had to. First of all, my own personal 'Thank You'. Thank you Tess, for this advent calendar of pets! It has been making my night. I come home from work exhausted, and I come online to find something new, adorable and exciting waiting for me! I know it sounds cheesy, but I really look forward to seeing the new adoptable I will get each night.

Now, I am hoping to start the rest of this thread in devotion to everyone's personal and specific 'Thank You's to Tess. If I've made a mistake by going against a rule or unwritten rule, just let me know.

Thanks again, Tess! :D

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thank You - A devotion to Tess

Postby coopersmypup » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:42 pm

Thank you Tess! I always can't wait until I get the new pets every night too. And I really loved the pets from tonight, cuz I love foxes :D
coopersmypup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:06 pm

Thank you Tess for all your hard work. ;)
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastberg » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Thankyou from me too! You put so much effort into these and not a cent in return :D
~RESUME INDEFINITE PROBABLY-PERMANENT HIATUS~
My work here is done.
Thanks again to those who entered in my competition. I'll be off now. Have a nice life out there.
Toastberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 pm

TigressMin wrote:It has been making my night. I come home from work exhausted, and I come online to find something new, adorable and exciting waiting for me! I know it sounds cheesy, but I really look forward to seeing the new adoptable I will get each night.

This, actually. My work is far from easy this time of year and this seemingly silly (for an adult to care about) little thing always brightens any bad day I might have had.

Earlier I posted something to the tune of I wanted normal December pups plus the advent calendar. I had feared that the advent calendar would be nothing but pre-July dogs. Nearly every day though, there has been something new and creative waiting for us. Something we had not seen before.

From the new "snowflake", "tree", and "stocking" dogs to the one day of "here is everything that has ever been all at once!" there was always something delightful waiting just as we thought we had the rhythm or advent pattern down. Some of the advents were even ideas from the "suggestions" forum and it was neat seeing those come to light.

Some were not. The recent surprise of the Fox dog was very welcome and it is obvious that you have spent quite a bit of time -and your heart on this advent calendar when you could have very well just put up all the pre-july pets that we had all seen before and just had it been that.

So thank you for everything you have done this month and to further extension, the past eight months working on these delightful little dogs.

Also, a large extension to Nick who seems to respond to problems, bugs and even suggestions and requests with regards to the site as a whole with great speed often giving results within the day, constantly tweaking the site to make it even better.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AngelInWaiting » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:02 am

There is so much I want to thank you for Tess, I can't even begin to name them all. Mostly, thank you for, not only the Advent Calendar, but for every animal you take the time to create for us. They truly are beautiful. Don't let those rude people out there, the ones who insult your work because they are either jealous or mad because they didn't get a rare, get you down. Because what do they matter? Don't waste your time and thought on them. The people out there who actually appreciate this site also appreciate the animals you make along with it. Remember, there are so many people out there, all over the world, who care about you and appreciate what you do for us. So, thanks Tess. :]
My Wishlist:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/wishlist/4239
Some clicks, please? :3
AngelInWaiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaraRayne » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:31 am

I'm going to sound like an echo to what has already been said but I'm going to add my appreciation any way :D. Thank you Tess for all the hard work you put into this site drawing all these awesome pets for us to collect! I am one of those people who gets the "Holiday Blues" and the advent calendar has given me something to look forward to every night this month. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning each and every time I adopt my advents each night. Thanks for putting a smile on my face each night! And I hope you have an awesome Christmas.
TaraRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:51 am

This thread has put a smile on my face *^__^* thankyou everyone, this is so sweet :3 I'm glad you enjoy CS, it's worthwhile running it if I can make so many people happy C:

<33
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookie » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:15 pm

*gives Tess a thank you cookie*
Lol, Cookieeeeeeeeee

Thanks for everything, Like giving me something to do that's more fun then a barrel of banana's! ;D (And egg says; "And to get her out of my hair! Thanks..." ) Egg is rude sometimes.
NO
IT'S NOT MONKEYS ITS BANANAAAAAA'S THE MONKEYS TOOK OVER THE BARREL THO CUZ THEY LOVE BANANAS BUT I KICKED 'EM OUT :K

Thanks for drawing and coloring all these wonderful pets~ So pretty to look at, So fun to collect!!!!!!!
Thanks for making everyone feel welcome~!!!! Like the bananas!!!!!!! They told me to thank you, BTW cuz their very grateful to be on the site. 8D

And thannnkkkk yoouuu for having a fan art thing, Cuz I would be not knowing what to draw otherwise, HAHA! :D

<33333
Yay tess.
Cookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Selcouth » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 pm

Thank you Tessa, Nick, and all the moderators who keep the forums clean; You guys are the best! :D

Tessa- Not only do you keep up the advent calender, but you also manage to get new dogs out every month; not to mention customs. You're one of the best admins ever, because you really take the time to read and respond to us on the forums.
You're insanely nice, an amazing artiest, and a wonderful admin. I don't know what the site would be if you ever left. Thank you for everything you do! <33

Nick- If it weren't for you, I don't know if ChickenSmoothie would even be here. You help keep the site up and running; and respond to bugs and problems as quick as possible. You're always finding ways to make the site better- and for that, I don't think we could ever thank you enough. :3
Selcouth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me