it's my CS joinday

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

it's my CS joinday

Postby Stargoon » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:09 am

I don't really post to the forums anymore, and I only ever come back to check on events and the monthlies, and maybe rarely the pound but when I logged in to check something today I realized, it's been 13 years since I first got here. (I'm honestly hoping I'm even posting on the right board, the atmosphere has changed so much I feel a bit lost coming back.) This post is mostly just to commemorate that. I don't think I'll make another or reply, just sort of leave this here to look back on sometimes in the future if I go to check my post counts again. A little treat for future me.

It's crazy to think about. I was still a coppa player when I joined, now I'm an adult. I've transitioned, I have a queerplatonic housemate, two cats, and apartment. There's been so many changing faces and names, some I remember, some I don't, some who don't even play anymore because they are also adults with their own lives and outgrew the desire for pet collecting games and rps. I still miss some of my old friends who never came back, or I lost contact with because we just grew apart as people over those 13 years. The projects we never finished, the art we made, the adopts I never got around to finishing... oops? It's crazy to think that current coppa players weren't even here for as long as I've been a member. The years start coming and they really do not stop coming.

I still love cs, even if I'm not as active. So here's to (hopefully) another 13! 🖤🥂
When CS steals ur fursona of over a decade and has the audacity to make it an ex common. /hjImage
Stargoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: it's my CS joinday

Postby hellevi » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:02 am

hi and congrats on sticking around for so long, we're so happy to still have you here! unfortunately, all topics must need a clear point of discussion. something like this would be better in your signature!
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me