Spice Wimp Story

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Spice Wimp Story

Postby Roguedome » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:32 pm

So I am a HUGE spice wimp. I think black pepper is spicy. Well today, my fiancée, brother in law, sister, and I went to a festival and they had all kinds of shopping booths that you could browse around in, and one of them was a local restaurant booth promoting their new hot sauce. Now, my brother in law LOVES spice. He's the kind of person that will special order rare hot sauces with SHUs in the millions, and eat it just fine. My brother in law wanted to check out the hot sauce booth, and so we went in there and saw they were giving out a sample of their new sauce. They give you a coffee stirrer (like the straw kind) filled like a millimeter of the sauce. Everyone who tried it was dry heaving, coughing, red faced, and looked miserable. Me, trying to look cool I guess asked about the sample, and TURNS OUT YOU HAVE TO SIGN A WAIVER FOR IT CAUSE ITS SO SPICY, AND GUESS WHAT MY DUMB DUMB SELF DID?? I SIGNED IT AND TRIED IT. When I tell you I didn't just cry, I BAWLED IT WAS SO BAD!! WHY DO THEY MAKE THIS?! But then my brother in law tried it, and not a SINGLE cough, tear, nothing. I don't think I will be able to taste anything in the next week LOL

Long story short, don't be a dumb dumb like me and try to look cool at the expense of feeling TERRIBLE. That was a few hours ago and I still feel like HOT GARBAGE.

Do any of yall like spice?? Would you try a sauce that you have to sign a waiver for??

PFP by moazatheloaza on Deviantart

Loser
Artist
Adult
Minecraft

ImageImage
Roguedome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes