TheComfortCorner | V.9

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.9

Postby fika. » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:42 am

。゚•┈୨♡ᴅᴏʟʟʏ♡୧┈•゚。 wrote:my boyfriend insists hes not abusing me and that im the bad guy and im scared because hes acting like im a monster for not trusting him anymore. he even admitted abuse by neglect is real and thats what i feel like hes doing but he denied it. and said im the monster. for being cold because i feel abused.

i'm going to pm you about this!

darkravenrose wrote:Having covid sucks. Thankfully I only got mild symptoms but I've been sick since my birthday which was January 1st and I lost my voice. Plus I'm quarantined in a large house by myself. I feel stir crazy and I can't talk to anyone because I sound like a dog toy. Like c'mon 2021...
Thanks for listening! 😊💞✌

i'm sorry you were ill on your birthday!! honestly the world is awful right now but you're being so brave :D are you able to play online games with people such as cards against humanity, that random guess what you're drawing game, etc? that would be a fun way to pass the time. or pick up a new hobby such as cross-stitching, baking, cooking, reading, drawing, and so forth. i understand how crazy you must feel, being alone in a big house for such an extended period of time is enough to drive bob ross up the wall. but you're doing well, and it's almost up for you! good luck ♡

halo wrote:my adhd is really bad. really really really bad. i cannot focus AT ALL and i keep getting rlly mad and upset, and keep getting distracted. my parents r going to be so mad at me when they find out i havent been able to finish anything

hiya! i'm so sorry you are going through this at the moment, and i unfortunately don't know anything about adhd and i don't really see how i can offer advice. however i just want to give you my comforting words and to let you know you aren't alone. i just did a quick search to see whether there is a forum for a community with ADHD on chicken smoothie but i couldn't find one; maybe you could start that up ? it'd be a great way to talk about your frustrations with other people who are able to relate! i'm sorry that your parents get mad at you for something you can't really help. i hope they were understanding. good luck ♡

Vlad Dracula III wrote:I’m feeling really stressed depressed and down and need to vent somewhere cause yesterday I found out I have heart failure and a leaky heart my echo ef is reading at 40% which is really bad and my mitral valve is back leaking and all this info is stressing me out and is hard to process and it feels like my family doesn’t really care about it at all and my doctor didn’t really seem to care he was more focused on leaving to make it to some sports game so yea feeling really down right now and could really use a hug

oh my goodness! i'm so sorry to hear about all of this. i'm sure your family care; a lot of people would not know how to handle hearing this sort of information so they probably sweep it up under the rug (which isn't the best thing to do when you want and need support). are you able to request for a different doctor? he doesn't seem very professional :( if you ever want to talk, even just for a distraction and have general chit chat, my inbox is ALWAYS open. you don't have to go through this feeling like you're alone ♡ ♡

AyaRabb1t wrote:Long story short I have NO ONE to talk to. I have no friends that I can vent to, to help me out mentally. I have a loving hubby and a furbaby, but sometimes you just need a friend, y'know?... Just someone to vent to or even window shop with or share my interests, or do girl stuff with. That's why I am posting here to vent.

I've also got a whole list of mental issues i was diagnosed with as a teen, and they are much worse now. I had a 3-hour long mental breakdown over a job application. I've had multiple anxiety attacks over the past few months. I can't get a job because I'm scared to. I have no energy to draw and do my art things on a daily bases. I could make money off my art, and if I made enough, I wouldn't have to stress so bad about getting a job. But I don't have the energy, or will to do it...Can barely wake up in the morning...

I should be happy. I have a loving hubby, a furbaby, a mostly-supportive family, and they aren't even forcing us to move out or anything. I have no right to be miserable or have mental issues...But I still do

I wish I could be better. I wish I can just do things, and not break down or freak out. I wish I could just be my best.

you don't need some life-changing event to cause mental health issues. you need to get out of the mindset of "i have no reason to have these but i do". you're allowed to have a mental health illness. it sounds like you feel as though you've lost all joy in your life? remember what you started art; you didn't do it for money or to pay the wages. you did it as a form of escapism. you get lost in your own world when you're creating art. remember what it feels like to be so engrossed in it and crave that feeling.

if you can find a job that you love... a hobby that you're invested in... then a job won't be so scary. for example, if you loved baking, you could go get a hygiene certificate and then apply to work in bakeries. or start your own cake making business from home. life is not as scary as it feels, and it all definitely lives up to the name: a mental illness. your head is your worst enemy, it will make everything seem worse than what it is. in response to what you said later on:

I have a bad appetite and 270 Pounds for a 5,1, which is double the healthy weight. I recently had Xenoplanon (Birhcontrol) inserted in my arm but I was just as bad before the insertion, only difference I've noticed is I have more mood swings from happy, to sad, and vice versa, and a bigger stomach.

there are plenty of diets out there that allow you to indulge in all the sweet stuff, it's all about portion sizes. i recommend seeing a dietician if you feel unhappy with yourself: i'm pretty sure online dietitian's/nutritionists exist online if you don't want to physically talk to people. i actually recommend investing in an air-fryer! they're brilliant for whipping up food and snacks. if i'm ever feeling hungry, i always cut up some apples or carrots and put them in the air-fryer. or i put in a can of chickpeas. and you can do air-fried chicken in there. it's brilliant: you don't require too much oil which can be a major impact on weight gain. alongside cutting down the intake of alcohol. if you want chocolate, buy some 74% or more dark cacao chocolate. it's healthier than milk or white, and tbh because it's so strong you only need one square and you feel like it's satisfied your cravings.

and to be honest, i know it's hard, but get up and go out. go out for a ten minute walk. walk for your fur-baby. it's to do with nature-bathing (the japanese call it 'forest bathing'). it's known to improve mental health, even if it's just half an hour a day. so not only are you exposing yourself to beautiful, fresh air for thirty minutes, you're getting exercises for both you and your dog, and you're getting out of the house. it helps clear your mind.

i also recommend looking into law of attraction. i definitely preach this to every response i ever give but that's because it genuinely changed my life. this time last year when i'd be replying on the comfort corner i would not believe in it myself, but september was my lowest point and i looked into it and its helped me millions. its moreso of helped giving me perspective and hope. it sounds like you need a little bit of that. you aren't in this alone, and you're more than welcome to message me when and if you need to ♡

pillpups wrote:
      i thought it was funny at first, i just felt bad. not for myself of course.
      that made me realize this was going to be a bigger problem than i wanted it to be. it's just always going to be there. until what, until i have to fix it? it's my responsibility, of course it is. im the one who pointed it out to begin with. i should've left it as it was, i shouldn't have done anything about it. them doing terrible things was just something i was supposed to,, deal with. just let it happen. and every time it comes up i'm just supposed to let it happen like before. i don't know how long i can just let it happen for, i feel like i need to do something about it. but what am i supposed to do? just let it happen.

i can't really make assumptions but if you want to talk to someone about it, you're more than welcome to message me! it does sound like a right ol' tough situation though: to let whatever it is, it is or to do something about it. to be honest, i say just go with your gut. your head is telling you you don't know what to do, but your gut feeling is something else. which ever one you think is the right thing to do, the best thing to do. your intuition. always trust your gut feeling. and in five years time, will this situation matter? in a weeks time or a years time? i'm wishing you the best of luck ♡

BABY. wrote:
    nobody sees me as an equal. nobody sees me as worthy. thats alright with me :-)

that's not true. no one is better than anyone. unless you're david attenborough, then you are superior. but for real, no one on this earth can claim they are better than someone else. each individual is living their own life with battles that we don't know about. when you get these thoughts, throw a curveball at them. you can control your mind, do not doubt yourself. you are loved and you are worthy. your feelings are valid. when you begin to question your worth, question why you are questioning that. what is making you feel this way? why is a certain situation making you feel this way? questioning and finding answers can help narrow down these thoughts. half the time, when you question yourself, you really realise your mind is just playing tricks on you. you begin to think "hang on... why do i actually feel like no one sees me as worthy? is it just myself that sees that? why do i see that?". my inbox is open if you need me or want to message me ♡

dakotapaws wrote:i finished the galaxy is endless and wOWIE that hurt and?? i dont have friends (or anyone rlly) to talk to about haikyuu or even just this ship and hngkdn its a comfort ship and kenma means a lot to me and im?? struggling

is there no one on cs that you are able to message? or a discord server? or watching youtube videos based on it so you are surrounded by a community who watch, follow and support the same thing as yourself? i promise you you aren't alone in this, there are plenty of people out there. fandoms are the easiest way to make friends tbh :D i made some great ones when i used to have a stan twitter account. good luck♡

W0LFkiss wrote:My right leg has been
causing me so much pain !!!
Everyday for the past 2.5 months.

I went to the the hospital
(Eventually...
Dispite my anxiety in general,
... To add to that, I was especially hesitant/anxious already, due to Covid).

It took a painful while of waiting
& explanation,
but I had to explain :
I was born with Scoliosis.

The Dr eventually took me for x-rays,
& they told me that everything looks "fine" .
(They don't want to operate,
& they aren't sure why the pain is there).

... I insisted that this pain is unbereable,
so the Dr gave me a weeks worth of drugs,
& a referral.

... I've phoned to book an appointment, via Refferal.

Several times ! ...
(Even though conversation over the phone causes me to have a great deal of anxiety),

No answer.

...Still in pian !!

It's difficult to focus on anything else,
& I've become more clumsy
(Dispite using the prescibed drugs sparingly).

Googled
Scoliosis leg pain,
this is what I got:

Nerve compression

In some cases of scoliosis, particularly those affecting adults, the bones in the spine compress nearby nerves. In severe cases, this can cause problems such as: back and leg pain. numbness or weakness in the legs.Feb 14, 2020

Well..
I've almost died due to my spleen being compressed, basically exploding, causing internal bleeding.
(You don't ever want to feel what that's like.)

I'm not sure what to do at this point.

I tried asking for help...
... Covid !!!

My quality of life has become an issue.

i'm proud of you for being able to go to the hospital! i hate hospitals in general, so if you have anxiety surrounding it and socially, you were really brave for going! honestly so many people are useless with phone calls, i've tried calling my hospital 8 times now and they haven't picked up ones. i know it causes a great deal of anxiety but i recommend continuously calling the hospital, and if worse comes to worse go there yourself. they need to listen to you: you're in a great deal of pain and despite the anxiety it is for yourself. i hope you feel better soon ♡

horrorman wrote:
  • i had to chase my dog outside after her leash snapped in half. after several minutes of embarrassing running around in circles, i was able to catch her. now, however, i have a pain in my chest and a wheezing cough. i think i might have some form of asthma that's brought about by exercise. i mean, all i have to base this off of is the symptoms i experienced and a description of exercise-induced bronchoconstriction, so who knows for sure? i guess i'll have to wait to bring it up at my next doctor's appointment.

please don't see it as ''embarrassing running". no one would have took notice and it was clear you were looking out for your dog. at least you were able to catch her. it may be asthma; i have it and it sounds like what i suffer from after my morning jog. it normally lasts me all morning, yesterdays case it lasted all day despite taking my inhaler. if you go to the doctors for it they might give you a thing to breath into (looks like this) for a few days and record what your results were. that's what i had to do! it's nothing to be scared or ashamed of, it might just be from exercising. laughing, jogging, and speed walking kicks my asthma off. so does coughing and going from warm to freezing cold temperatures. very normal thing to have! good luck ♡

Tifa wrote:why do i get so sad over the smallest things. i mean the sick-to-my-stomach kind of sad. it ruins my whole mood. over the most mundane things. i truly am the biggest clown in the circus

it's not over small things. everyone has this idea that it's stupid or small. but it's just not. everyone reacts to things and situations differently. have you ever looked into being 'highly sensitive'? nothing to be ashamed of! in fact, its something to embrace. you feel emotions so deeply, and afterall you're only human. i used to think i was highly sensitive as i would cry over good stuff and bad stuff. heck, last night i thought of something my mom did for me and it made me burst into tears with gratitude so sometimes i think i am highly sensitive. plus all my brother does is say i'm overly sensitive so there we have it.

don't feel like a clown. honestly, read into that article and do a bit more research. i wouldn't say it's a self-diagnosis, but moreso of a "you are not alone" type of situation, which is always lush just to have that comfort of a community. i also recommend manifestation and positive affirmation, i suggest reading into that too. i hope you're okay ♡

cloudpelt wrote:id appreciate a dm

on my way! ♡

Zavijava wrote:I feel so tired, another night where i cant sleep. On monday i will go to hospital bc my health is in bad shape and noone knows why. I feel so frustrated and I'm so done with everything

you're doing really well! at least you are getting something done about it. if you feel tired, have a break. it's okay to just sit in your room in your bed and doing nothing. or doing something. do whatever your body and your mind wants you to do. the world won't end if you have a day off. what you are going through is really hard, you're allowed to be proud of yourself and how far you have come with your progress. you got this, and i hope you feel better soon. keep us updated on monday! ♡

------------------------

if you ever feel down or need a shoulder to cry on, my inbox is open. i have gathered links to help everyone when they need a distraction or are feeling low:

to help you smile:
      list of little things - list of little things to help make you smile and be happy
      smile things - cute colours and tumblr page to help you out
      adorable - basically another tumblr that does the same as the ones above

to help you with anything else / distractions:
      emergency compliments - if you ever feel poo, and nothing seems to cheer you up, this site is full of 'emergency compliments' which can make you laugh at how ridiculously brilliant they are.
      casanova - where you stretch the giraffes neck to kiss other giraffes - like a soothing video game.
      thunderstorms - control them!<3
      how to change your life - just read it. it's amazing. too good.
      player two - if you're feeling hurt or upset, visit here. it's a game. it's good.
      koalas - if you're in need of a distraction that lasts a good five minutes, play this. it's fun, and if you love koalas it's even better!
      stick man game - good distraction with a hopefuly message i made at the end!
      random acts of kindness (video) - may make you feel all warm and gooey at how kind people are
      list of things for those having a bad day!
      quiet place project - one of my favourite places <3
      comfort box - i highly recommend looking at this because it's the most amazing idea i've ever seen
      ground box - similar to the one above

to help you with panic attacks:
      i have loads of things that can help with your anxiety and panic attacks.

facts !!!!:
      what not to say !!! - to someone who is having a panic attack, do not say these things

HERE IS SOME UPLIFTING NEWS IN THE TIMES OF THE BAD
      'karunavirus'
      'reddit'
      'positivenews'
      'huffpost'
      'culture'

TUMBLR
      i made a tumblr a few years ago, but just recently remembered my log in details. i hope to start using it again.
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycat; » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:08 am

i've been so disappointed and sad. my husband and i have been trying for a baby for 5 years. i've had 6 miscarriages and i just got another negative test. i wonder if it's something wrong with me i can't fix. i know part of it
technically is but its supposed to be being controlled and it shouldn't be this hard.
i can't help but feel horrible not being able to give him a baby.
i just hope everything else i can give is enough for him
i don't feel like enough
i know he could do so much better and replace me so quick. i've never been the "jealous" or controlling wife but because of..a situation last year i just don't trust him completely and what he says now. i feel threatened by everyone.
overall we're still very happy with our marriage,
at least i am and he seems to be. i'm just too much of a wuss to bring up my insecurities.
Last edited by honeycat; on Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
honeylynn - adult - she/they
leo - 911 operator - cat mom
happily married - proud momma
11.11.21🌈 - 10.31.22🌅
ImageImage
i love making friends & i'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on
honeycat;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustLivinTheDream » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:30 pm

You’re so Fake lol
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
──────────────────────────────
─────────────┫┡─────────────
Image Image Image
────────────────────────
Hello! I am JustLivin!
She/Her/They/Them
If you need a friend send a PM!

──────────┫┡──────────

──────────┫┡──────────
Listo Music Forum sig
────────────────────────
Image Image Image
───────────────
───────────────
Image Image Image
JustLivinTheDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mean&gay » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:46 am

there's nothing i want out of life. i have no motivation for anything. i don't want to do anything. i just want to lie down all the time. everything feels too difficult. i have no purpose and i don't want purpose. i feel like i'm wasting my life but i don't even want to do anything with it. everything is too much.
mike + he/him
lil green ghoul
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie✞ » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:02 am

when your abusive ex messages you out of the blue because he wants his stuff back :-)
    work in progress, i will work on it when i feel like it
ghostie✞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby la_croissant » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:11 am

: ) I was purposefully attacked and deadnamed online today it was greaaaaaat
la_croissant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustLivinTheDream » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:40 pm

2021 has been such a good year so far. Not to jinx it though, I’ve gotten third chair in band which is Awesome! I also beat a really good clarinet player by 2 points for district band. That was incredibly shocking to me. I have had the greatest surge of productivity and motivation. I can say my grades have never been better. I’m ending this marking period with straight A’s and one B.If you’re ever struggling just know it’ll turn around at some point, and you should be there for when it does.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
──────────────────────────────
─────────────┫┡─────────────
Image Image Image
────────────────────────
Hello! I am JustLivin!
She/Her/They/Them
If you need a friend send a PM!

──────────┫┡──────────

──────────┫┡──────────
Listo Music Forum sig
────────────────────────
Image Image Image
───────────────
───────────────
Image Image Image
JustLivinTheDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zavijava » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:31 am

I feel betrayed by one person and i started crying of anger. I wish i never give this pet away ;-;

Now i get panic attack, so crying even more. I just want to end this week and have one day where everything is neutral.
[s]i'd like to dm me or hug, both are fine[/s]

Random, boring shy thingie, sometimes drawing or just sitting at corner. Playin viddy games (destiny 2, warframe, genshin impact), birbo owner, cats mother, having existential crisis 24/7. On fr going as Zavijava
Zavijava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:47 am

will I ever be mentally stable enough to stop dyeing my hair when I feel any sort of big emotion?

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hzdwolf » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:58 pm

I'm starting to feel sad again and so irritated being around people/friends. I hope this feeling will pass. I felt so horrible last year and want it all behind me.
Image <--- please click my dragon! :3
hzdwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me