What made your day? (V.3)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: What made your day? (V.3)

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:58 pm

Probably a really goofy thing, but i learned how to do my makeup a bit
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:27 am

A kind user gave me two really neat pets! I’m eternally grateful.

I'm going to be perfectly frank, I haven't got a clue as to what else to put down here. Instead, please enjoy this dress-up for the time being.
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:08 am

woke up and made my spouse and i some 4th of july themed breakfast <3 was afraid they would sleep in after i woke them up, but they woke up and came in to eat w me !!! that made my whole day <3
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain, "minnie"mouse)
ImageImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamer » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:00 pm

The solo leveling 2nd anime trailer :"))) IM SO EXCITED WAOGHHH
「독자에겐 독자의 삶이 있는 거니까요」
───────────■■───────────
Adult user. Feel free to pm!
🍎
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:01 pm

FANFICTIONS THAT ARE GOOD HAHA!

J̷̧̠̦̺͆͊̐̐̈̽̽̃̈́ǔ̶̘̠͖̪̺̻͈̭̪̊͐͒̍ͅṣ̴̢͕̪̫͇͇̞̠͂̈̀ţ̶̢̬̗̫̰̀̈́̍ ̴̡̖̱̝̝̟͎̪̗̍̾͊̊͆b̷̨̭͓͇̅̋̌ͅę̴̯̪̰͎̼̖͌̈́͋̂̒̑̐͊̑c̷̨̬̜͌á̴̜͝ư̷̡͍̯̫̾̎̃̀̀́͂̀ś̶̛͉̕̚ē̸̖̹̹͔̫̪̣̔́͂̂͌̈͜͜͜ ̶̢̛̅̓͝͠͝Ị̶̆̀ ̵̨̢̛̱̭̘̘̭̝̏̍͗̈̑͂ͅs̶̖͕͍̉̄̋̀͛̀̈͗͐a̵̟̞͓͚͚̓̾̀̉͠y̸̹̎́͆̀̒́̕͝͝ ̵̢̠̖̄͋͛̕͠͝Ȋ̷̢̜̬̺͙̫͒̓̅̓͑̅̈́̋̚'̸̼̜̻͔̭̥͘m̸̢̤͎͚̺̪͛̓̈́ ̶͓̥͈̀̀ḃ̴͉̃̈́r̴̖̜̣̘͑̕ͅó̴̻͎͚̣̠͖͍̈́̈́̎͒͌̈ḵ̴̢̝̱͈͎͂̋͗͜e̴̻͕̺̟̽̊̐̆̚n̶̪̞͕̐̓̅̏̒ ̶̢̡͉͉̼̠͉̠͔͚̂́͝d̶̛͕̲̲̀̅͗͐͑̓̆o̸̟͕͂́͊̆̐͑̏̄͘͜ë̸̘̪̭̦͙̱̫̞̲́͆s̴̩͉̫̈͋ṉ̶̢͔̙̻͕͍͐̂̓̒͒͂̽͜'̶̬̯̥̿̐̂̓̏ť̴͓̲̦̩̩̿̒͊͋͐̍͜͝ ̷̫͉̫̘͙͇̺͆͐͊̉̈̈́m̶̛͖̺͙̣̎̆͊̈́̃̽͋ë̶͓́̓͠ǎ̵̼̥̓͑͝n̸͚͖͙̜̠̭͖̔̈́ ̶̢̦̪͎̠͙͕͛̂̓̌͐̊̅̽Į̶͕̩̲̭̪̄̇ ̸̡͙̋̉́̈͝͝a̶͇͉̫̜̾̄̕m̸̧͍̀́̋̒̈́̾͊̚̚͝

[/size]
]
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby impey » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:10 pm

i went out and enjoyed nature + a fireworks show with my friend!! :D it was lots of fun, even if it was hot!!

van || she/it || adult
toyhouse
artfight
impey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WishUponACzar » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:47 pm

It's technically the next day now but whatevs. Made a yummy cherry pie (store didn't have apple filling but that's alright) for 4th of July, ate the usual burgers n fries, and I also was able to catch up on ArtFight revenge that day + started several (and finished a couple of) regular attacks :)
why u highlighting my siggy, buddy?
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
czar ✪ they/she ✪ central time
cs' resident wwi collector, beatlemaniac,
astros fan, and hobby cartoonist or smth
LF new UR 🐉 // 💻 UFA // art, chars, comms // 🍪📦🏰
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 50blessingzz! » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:13 pm

at my family's 4th of july gathering, one of my cousins and her kids brought their new pet duckling and another cousin brought his bearded dragon :] the duckling is soooo cute and tiny and loves snuggling i almost cried tears of joy when i saw him 😭 the beardie was awesome too, his name is larry and he's really orange and the chillest reptile i've ever seen. totally fine with being pet by new people and just climbs on your shoulder to sit! even when he was surrounded by a bunch of kids he's never seen before, he didn't make any defensive poses or black beard n seemed to just like hanging out
"you know what they say about good times...
good times never last."

jacket
he/him it/its voi/void
🏳️‍⚧️♿🏳️‍🌈

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Miami - Original Mix by Jasper Byrne
0:20 ─|──────── 4:31
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

50blessingzz!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vist » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:08 am

yesterday a wild guinea fowl managed to get into our backyard and decided to flock with my chickens, watching it run, graze and the sound it makes just, it’s so silly i love it,

i can’t tell but i think it’s a female, i’m naming her kevin after the bird in Up, < 3
Image Image Image
you left your typewriter at my apartment
vee ‣ adult - 🍦🧅 ⠀ ⠀arcticendangeredUSARK
vist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellevi » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:26 am

i decided to take a peak at my brother's chickensmoothie account... he only actively used it for about a year after he made it and hasnt really touched it since (unless he sees the pound timer on my phone, then he'll log on really quick for old times sake :p) but the account is still in my friends list so i got curious.

looking through the names of his pets, pet groups, and the pets he had in each group felt like stepping into a time capsule. he's an adult now since making the account but everything he had previously typed was just so Him and i could just picture him saying some of the phrases out loud. it made me nostalgic of the days when we would sit next to each other on the couch and both just be on chickensmoothie and i'd be helping him out with trades and such. he is my best friend so finding all of this today was such a treat <3
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me