♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby hotel?trivago. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:23 pm

12/21/18 -- my friend, who is also the guy i like's closest friend, finds out that i like the guy, first guess.
1/18/19 -- i find out the guy i like likes me
1/26/19 -- we start dating ; -)

lil backstory
i've been crushin on this guy since early november, and i realized how much i liked him when he wasn't showing up to school for family reasons etc, and i'd missed him. there was just something about him y'know? so i kind of liked him for nearly two months before someone found out. that guy happened to be a guy named alex, my friend, and my (now) boyfriend's closest friend. me and alex were messing around in health, when our friend logan said "danielle's probably a gay guy" (as a joke obvi), to which i replied "how could that be, when i like a guy?" they both were curious, and i gave them both a guess, logan guessed my friend nat, and guess who alex guessed. the guy i liked. first try. of course, this had to be the last day of school before break, alex calls me during the break, and messes with my about liking my (now) boyfriend, and we play this game online for about 3 hours as he tells me how bad i am at it. we get back to school after break, and my boyfriend now knows i like him. a little side info here-- i was pretty sure he liked me, considering his friend guessed i liked him first try, and then freaked out about it--- anyways, another health class happens, and alex asked me "do you actually like him", of course i say yeah, and he says "good, or else you would be dead if you were messing with him. i've had a lot of people mess with him before" and that sucks that people have messed with him before.

~~~~~FAST FOWARD 1/18/19~~~~~ We're sitting at lunch, 2 hour delay, so Lunch A and B overlap, alex is in lunch B, and my boyfriend and I are in the same lunch class, which is lunch A. Towards the end of the A lunch, alex comes running in, sits next to my boyfriend, yells a bit of inaudible words at my boyfriend, and then followed by the words, loudly, and angrily "DONAVAN. YOU KNOW SHE LIKES YOU. SO JUST TELL HER YOU LIKE HER. JUST ASK HER OUT" I won't ever forget how red Donavan got though oop. One week later, saturday, we haven't started dating yet. I get on an app called houseparty, where Alex calls me, puts Donavan up to alex's phone (donavan in a game, using a mic). to which alex said "alright. you two. come on. one of you guys ask eachother out. you like eachother. this goes on for 5 minutes, where i man up and say "hey uH thanks to alex, i know you like me-- so would you like to-- startdating?" and donavan says "uh yeah.. sure"

then the saga begun. we both have anxiety so lol
thanks for coming to my ted talk
i love my boyfriend lol
and he might be moving closer to me ; -)
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻
◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅
╔═══════════╗
◐ danny • she/her ◑ woo◑
Hey <3 I love playing instruments and singing ! I play 6 instruments and still learning more! I'm a Christian who loves worship and her youth group ! I'm often on playstation with my friends or on here. I play field hockey and run indoor and outdoor track ! I'm always down to make new friends because I love people <3
i was hotel trivagol
signature made by the golden god
━━━━━━━━━━━━
100 tokens UFA
hotel?trivago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:58 pm

i don’t usually come on chickensmoothie anymore but right now i feel i have nobody to talk to.
    i’m young (older teen) and i had my first “boyfriend.” i liked him a lot. i liked him, apparently, too much and got attached. it ended up lasting a little over a month because we talked about it; i recognized something off with his behavior. he told me he liked another girl and i just encouraged him to pursue what makes him happy because he was my best friend before we started to date. i would rather him be happy than me confine him. he told me he couldn’t help it and i believe him. but i got too far attached and i’m hurt beyond words. i didn’t tell him this, but he knows. who wouldn’t be upset at this news? anyway, the topic came up because i overheard some girls talking. one said along the lines of his name and stuff they’ve done together (talking in class, flirting, etc.) and then said “i bet he doesn’t even like her.” and i’m very sad to say that it came out to be true.
    i cried for about 40 minutes to an hour, but now i feel mostly fine? i was working on homework very productively, but with every thought, the whole situation comes back to hit me like a train.
    we told eachother that no matter what happens, we’d try to at least stay friends. i’m going to try that after taking a break with talking with him so i can detach myself. i’ve talked with some friends, too. but the bad part is that news of us liking eachother had just gotten out, and if we called it off we would create more drama than either of us could handle. we decided to just not talk, but not tell anybody (we don’t trust) about it either.
    here is my plea for help; what should i do from here? everything had just happened today. i’ve known the guy for over a year and i trust him so much but with this instance, i felt like he led me on. i’ve had similar situations with friendships where the person would allow me to believe they were friends of me when they weren’t and so i feel like i made a mistake when trusting him. another part of me wants to forgive him, pass it off as hormones. both sides agree that we shouldn’t be considered together, but i don’t know if i should continue talking to him after “a while.” a part of me believes he got tired of me specifically because he was able to “score” me or however you would explain it, but i would just like any and all help. thank you in advance.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinpai » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:39 pm

pastelllizard wrote:
    i would just like any and all help. thank you in advance.

hi there I as well am an older teen! I'd like to say, personally, I'd just wait and see what time decides for you since it is a very new wound. I'd say don't talk to him for at least a week or two and see how you feel, because you will need time to orient yourself over the situation. You may want to be just friends with him or not at all once your mind is clear, you don't know quite yet from what I've read since your feelings are scattered (they rightfully should be it's natural) but don't chalk things up to hormones. Just because you're a teen doesn't mean everything is hormone fueled. Let time take course for now, until you know you're clear minded because you shouldn't make a sudden decision right this very second when things are so new. Do some things that you enjoy that'll take your mind off of him and talk more with your other friends because you'll be okay in the end no matter what happens

╔═════════════════════╗
any pronouns ☆ UTC-4 ★ otter hoarder
full time medical assistant that enjoys
anime and gaming (PC, xbox, switch)
i have two dogs that i raise with my bf
named ghost and odin, both husky mixes.
have a lovely day. trade me your otters
frtrade threadcs for frg
╚═════════════════════╝

sinpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trexxa » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:28 pm

heh, never saw myself posting on this thread

so basically I've never dated anyone, as prior to coming to college I practically had no social life whatsoever, nor was I interested in anybody in my area.well now there's this guy, who I am pretty positive has a crush on me. he's a year above me and I've known him for a couple months now but didn't really get to know him till about a week ago when we started constantly texting back and forth.

he seems like a really sweet guy, super honest and polite. my closest friend thinks he's a good guy and I go pretty strongly by her word. I still say he's crushing on me cause he's always checking up on me. lately he's also started calling me "hun", and tonight we hung out and he let me wear his coat as he walked me back to my door and then he hugged me.

I honestly don't know how I feel towards him though. tbh he used to annoy me at first. x'D I don't particularly find him super attractive and at first I wanted nothing to do with him, but I must admit he's starting to grow on me. I like how kind and caring he is, I'm not used to having someone be there for me like that. I've actually come to like when he calls me by the little nickname, makes me feel all fuzzy and special. idk though, I'm the type of person who doesn't want to decide on anything unless I'm totally positive. if he asked me out right now I'd just be totally clueless on what to say.
━━━━✧━━━━ trexxa | she/they | adult ━━━━✧━━━━
Trexxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spider Watcher » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:32 pm

No crush, no mans, no girlfriend. I clicked outta curiosity.
It's just a spider.
Spider Watcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:31 am

Oof. Valentine's Day is in a week, AKA the most depressing day of the year. My sibling found out that her crush actually likes her back, meanwhile, mine is... you know.
Welp, I suddenly realized that almost everyone around me has a significant other, even if they aren't in an official relationship.
At my school, they do this thing every year, where you can pay like 50 cents to send a carnation to someone. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be one of the few people walking around empty-handed, so... there's that.
I'm probably going to try and convince my mom to let me stay home on V-Day, where I won't have to see everyone else being happy and together. Anyone have any idea what to do if I can't stay home?
_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluesky213 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:22 am

sesquipedalian wrote:Oof. Valentine's Day is in a week, AKA the most depressing day of the year. My sibling found out that her crush actually likes her back, meanwhile, mine is... you know.
Welp, I suddenly realized that almost everyone around me has a significant other, even if they aren't in an official relationship.
At my school, they do this thing every year, where you can pay like 50 cents to send a carnation to someone. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be one of the few people walking around empty-handed, so... there's that.
I'm probably going to try and convince my mom to let me stay home on V-Day, where I won't have to see everyone else being happy and together. Anyone have any idea what to do if I can't stay home?

I remember in school I was nervous about a valentines day because I felt similar to what you've written. Me and my friends ended up sending flowers to each other and it was actually a fun day, I don't think I thought twice about being single. One year I went to dinner with a friend and others for valentines day and you would be surprised at how many people in the restaurant were not couples.

Try to remember that it's just a silly holiday. It is fun to celebrate when you're in a relationship, but if you're not then you can treat it as a regular day, or take time to appreciate your loved ones and friends, or just eat a ton of chocolate when it goes on sale. If you're nervous that people will judge you, keep in mind that most are too wrapped up in their plans or their own feelings to really even notice what you're doing.

And as you get older by the way, it matters less and less and less.

Keep your head up and try to have fun :)
Bluesky213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:11 pm

bear with me while i get my thoughts together.

i'm pining. badly. like someone twisting my heart when she's hurting, like my body setting ablaze from the inside out when she so much as breathes, like i'm floating whenever i think of her existence. i've always been rather impulsive with my confessions and they've turned out terribly - i have not with her, i cherish her so much as a friend i've already ruled out confessing first. even if it means i should have, and she finds someone new, and i still get to stay by her side as her friend... i'd be fine, knowing i had her, i think. it's too much of a risk.

but i'm hurting. we've been talking for 6 weeks - my coworkers say that that's plenty of time for me to figure out my feelings, that i am not being impulsive or rash or rushing into things. one even said if i don't have the courage to confess (she thinks i should), maybe even type out a confession for her to see how i feel and how well i can convey myself.

i'm terrified, though. haha. i'd rather just squash it all and wait, or move on. idk if i'm being prideful or wary, refusing to step forward first. i'm praying she's the braver one of us, if she happens to feel the same.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teriyaki » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:12 pm

marking this
“this’ll be so much fun!”
hey! my name’s Jeremy
he/she/they, autistic syshost
i am quite literally the definition of cringe!
ImageImage Image

©
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
ToyHou.se | Pixel Pups | Adoptables Storage
Teriyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:52 am

just finally so unbelievably happy.
      i've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 months now.
      everything feels so right with him. it's so easy to love him, it's so easy to imagine a future with him.
      this post is kinda pointless, i just felt like gushing a bit idk
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me