Apreciation! :D

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Apreciation! :D

Postby 13thMuse » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Not that I am sucking up to the CS staff or anything but I would just like to poast a topic about the apreciation everyone has for them :P . I think it is great that they put so much effort into this to make our gaming experiances safe and fun. :D

My Apreciation is...
To the Admins, For creating this amazing game and always striving to make it better! :D

To the Mods, For keeping our forum safe and fun. :P

To the staff, For keeping our game alive and making it easier and more fun every day. :D

To the newbie helpers, For starting everybody's game as best as possible. :mrgreen:

To the users, Thanks for being here, you make trading fun and keep the game running! :D

To the art makers, Love all that you do, I always look forward to seeing what you have in store for us next! :mrgreen:

Special thanks to Tess and my sister for helping get my account back, I wouldn't be on CS anymore without you guys :D

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL THAT YOU DO
-Blue Rose :mrgreen:

poast your apreciation as a reply
I am an old player trying to make a comeback here. If you see me around, please feel free to send a trade as I have many early game pets up for grabs, and many more common wanted pets from times I've missed.
13thMuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me