Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Snowlondon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:03 pm

I had a dream where there was a mute boy named Joseph who would talk to me in morse code, and make me sculptures. It was fun XD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxHi, I'm Snowlondon!
xxxxxxxxYou can call me Snow. I use
xxxxxxxxshe/her pronouns, and I love
xxxxxxxxwriting, drawing, and baking.
xxxBest Friend x Art Instagram x My Art Shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Snowlondon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:28 pm

I had a dream my cousin was pregnant, she actually was and I didn’t know, she named her son Leo and he is only a few weeks older than my 3 month old sister Zara.

I also had a dream I married my crush Jack ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Another dream is when I killed my worst enemy, I hate her sooooooooo much.

I had one when I owned two horses (best dream ever!!!)

I once had a dream when everyone in the whole world died apart from my class and we were in a group and I was leader, we all had wolves but my worst enemy got a slug, she tried to kill Jack, I throw her in the pit of poisonous snakes and she dies, then Jack asks me to be his GF on my 16th birthday.

And yet another dream.... I was my fav singer.

I have lots of cool dreams, even though most are quite negative (such as the one where the person was killed) I still enjoyed all of them and I’m writing books on some of them.
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:42 pm

I had a dream just a few days ago about EXO being me and my sisters neighbors. Sehun lived just next door. Suho and Kai lived just down the street. Me and my sister were excited about this so we went outside so to see them. Sehun was outside on a couch, sleeping! So we left him alone and walked down the street and saw Kai also sleeping on a couch in front of his house. We walked to end of the street and saw Suho (I think) but then started walking back to our house. We didn’t see any of the EXO members, they had left their couches. So we turned around and started walking back down the street. I glanced over at a random house and saw Kai was at the big window, squinting kinda adorably at his house across the street. The thing is, he was shirtless so I got awkward and started running down the street to get away, my sister figured out why I was running and followed me.
Then time skip!
We were at the EXO members house that they used for meetings and stuff. We were gonna eat brunch when Sehun hurried in and then D.O. and then Chanyeol! I squealed when Chanyeol started talking cuz I love how deep his voice is. XD
Anddd that’s it. It was a beautiful dream. <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:23 am

Had a dream that i snagged a green sorbet out of the pound here on CS! xD (probably due to the fact that i saw one in the dress up challene gallery just before i turned the PC off to go to sleep). I instantly thought: "Hot dang, i can swap this one out for a blue one!" Then it suddenly jumps right out of my PC screen and starts playing with one of my RL doggo's toys! :what:
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwood in Aspen » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:29 am

I had a real (and really bad) headache all night. Conflicted by the fact that I had dreams about being chased down our road by a mountain lion
and forgetting that knocking on the door was a thing because I just screamed my neighbors name to have him let me in just in the nick of time. And then my dad came in with maggots chewing through his fingers after a deer bit him. And the mountain lion got my neighbors cat.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _5_ people.
I have received _6_ gifts.
Starwood in Aspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kísmet » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:57 pm

I feel like this dream means something. I don't know what though.

So in my dream I was sleeping when I heard yelling in my brothers room, ( not like arguing, excited yelling) and it was my cousins. I started pretending to be asleep and hoping they would not come to my room. Then I looked around, there where a lot of those web things from Stranger Things all around my room. I freaked out after seeing some weird Worm creatures on my wall and ran into the hallway where there was more. And to make things worse I ran into my brothers and my cousins. They where looking at the webs, confused and asked me what I was doing. I was gonna sleep with my parents in their room but I started feeling embarrassed and I told my cousins I was just checking out the webs.

Then we just started hopping over them and that was it.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Imageunicorn wars,cookie run
inuyasha,happy tree friends
blablablablabla warriors,fnaf
alex
he him

ImageImage

kísmet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:53 am

This one is so strange, and has a bit of a creep factor to it.

i was sitting at a table in some unkown location with a bunch of other random people, then this dude wearing some kind of weird mask comes around the corner and starts walking towards us in a hostile looking kind of way. I manage to push the guy away from me, so then he spits out this huge green glob of something onto the face of the person beside me and it starts eating his face off, literally making crunching sounds and everything. :what:

Where the heck did that come crom??
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea rose » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:13 am

edited
Last edited by tea rose on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image~Image Image Image
x𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx''listo
xxxxx'''art thread

xxxxxxx'playlist

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx''hi, i'm elliot!
xxx''i'm mostly here for
xxxxx'forum games
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tea rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Courtex » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:35 am

I've never had a lucid dream for multiple reasons. First, it scares me, I heard that if it becomes a nightmare it's really scary because you can actually feel everything and sometimes can't wake up. Second, I think I might be dreaming differently than most people? In my dreams, it's not actually me making the decisions, it feels like it's me making the decisions but it's really not. One time, I had a dream and thought, oh, this is a dream, but it wasn't really me thinking that, just the body I was in in the dream so I couldn't actually try to lucid dream. I hope that makes sense. Is this normal?

Now for my actual dream story. It's one I've had multiple times during my life. It starts in a room with a lot of window up high near the ceiling. At the beginning of the dream, there is a wedding going on with either me getting married or me just being a guest at a marriage. Suddenly, a bunch of wolves appear outside the windows and start smashing them, breaking into the building. Usually the dream ends as I'm running out of the room with other panicked people. However, one time the dream continued to me going into another room where there was a baby. I try to pick up the baby but can't, as if it is stuck to its crib. The dream ends with me frantically trying to pick up the baby before the wolves get me.

This isn't really creepy and not as weird as some of the other dreams people have had but I have fairly frequently so I thought I would share it.
ImageImage

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
Courtex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yorkipoo Hudson » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:37 am

I dreamed that I was on a ship, and there was a tsunami (literally, my worst nightmare has ALWAYS been being in a tsunami or killer wave) I hate things like that

And in my dream I had my hamster with me ( always loved my hamsters)

But, the tsunami was happening, and my hamster got lost in the sea, I guess..
Yorkipoo Hudson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me