TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby Soy Sauce » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:51 pm

I’m in such a better place than I was, like significantly better. I have way more friends than I ever have, I finally know what I want to do with my life, I have the most amazing best friend ever, I’m doing tons of things outside of school. But why don’t I feel better than I did back then? My health has slowly been declining since then, I have arthritis, I have insomnia, I have anxiety I take more pills than I want to. But I’m supposed to be in a better place.
Than why do I so desperately what to go back??
“Why do I seem to, need 2?”

The concert I’m going to is next month! Hopefully I will be able to go in sure nervous it would be my first far drive alone (without my parents)
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingrainfrog » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:10 pm

-
Last edited by screamingrainfrog on Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free Palestine 🇵🇸
𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 <𝟑
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
screamingrainfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:58 am

I think I just witnessed my cat having a seizure or something like that and I'm absolutely terrified ;.;
He was just sleeping and then he woke up and ran, no sprinted, full speed ahead around the living room, into furniture and the wall and then stopped fell on his back, convulsed with his eyes wide open and dilated, foaming at his mouth and he even stopped breathing.
It was one of the most terrifying experiences I've ever had, thought I'd lose him right then...
He came out of it though and appear to be fine and back to his usual self again but we're calling the vet first thing tomorrow morning.

Don't think I'm gonna get much sleep tonight, can't shake the feeling this might be the beginning of the end of my best friend and I'm loosing it over this whole ordeal. It's not his time yet, he just turned 13 two days ago and is otherwise doing just fine D':

Edit:
Vet update.
Vet found nothing, blood work is fine and they didn't feel anything weird in him. So we got some seizure meds for him in case he gets another episode and then we're going to keep an eye out for future episodes and keep a log of them.
Last edited by Minimanta on Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellish » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:01 pm

for the past few months i’ve been feeling so sad and lonely. i don’t want to be just a ghost in people’s lives
with strange aeons even death may die
hellish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:03 pm

homeboy i am trying to get you two together stop leaving me on read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecanbaby » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:24 pm

snip
Last edited by pecanbaby on Wed May 15, 2024 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inactive, working on myself <3
pecanbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:17 pm

i am physically exhausted after everything today but i am so energized by everything today that i cannot sleep. i didn't have my after school nap and i'm really feeling it :/ i just want everything to go well for these two but i need to be patient. i'm literally freaking out more than both of them combined..
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby survira » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:33 am

experiencing my first breakup, it was a relationship of just over 2 years. hit hard for a while and its definitely an emotional adjustment because ive been so used to us talking every single day. looking back now though i can tell i was already falling out of it in the last few months before it happened

in the long run its positive and allows him to go on a mental health journey and heal some things which he definitely needs. in that sense im happy for him. its only recently that im realizing how much better my mental health has been lately as a result of this... i dont know why because i expected to feel far worse than i do right now. i almost feel like i have more freedom? which i should be feeling good about but its a bit more confusing than anything else.
    its also perfect timing that my best friend is gonna be moving in for a few weeks from overseas and thatll be super helpful as i dont really talk to anybody else nowadays lol

im also thankful for my hobbies as theyve always been super therapeutic to me even at my worst. oddly im feeling pretty good right now but its had its ups and downs. almost feels like my second time experiencing grief
- infp-t | she/her | sagittarius | - ★。・: dms always open:・゚✩ x
════════════════════════════
♦♦♦ -- ━━ ● Image ● ━━ -- ♦♦♦
survira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qtip » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:16 am

THINGS ARE FINALLY GOING GOOD!! found out my bestie lives on my street, literally a 6 minute walk so i arranged a meeting tomorrow!! she can take me skating!! ill tell my parents first thing when i go home <3

qtip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilispark » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:00 am

tired of it all
ImageImage