TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby Soy Sauce » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:08 pm

“Did you hear about that mother broke her daughter’s legs in two? She said it’s to dangerous out there to walk so I had to save you”

Aaah I’m so nervous, I’m having this girl over for the first time. The only reason I’m nervous is because of my room. Like it’s not messy or anything but my ferrets take up a lot of space and when you come in for the first time it smells like ferrets. It’s also like very childish looking. I enjoy it because it’s like the room I never had growing up but like I don’t wanna get judged. I have memories plastered all over my walls and tons of different things pinned everywhere and pride flags, all the jaz. I’m also js generally nervous about ppl coming over, aside from my bsf i get uncomfortable and forget how to act. But me and this girl are super close so idk it should be fun. I also just invited her over to watch my favorite show with me cause she has never seen it.

I’m also going to do this beauty pageant in my town next month and im pumped! I never really thought of myself as “beautiful” but this pageant is only a little about looks and a lot about involvement in your school and town (I’m very involved) and the winners get to ride on in the parade for our towns festival and wear pretty dresses and do all kinds of fun things! Plus it’s out of my comfort zone and I’ve been trying new things :)
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:58 pm

i'm just SO annoyed. i've been trying to get my classmates to join this mental health group w me. they all really want to come, they're super excited. but the school is being ridiculous?????? i get why they're doing it but i don't agree with it. i know they're responsible for them because they're international kids but.

the reason that they "aren't westernized enough" and "won't be able to handle" hearing about this is ridiculous. they can handle it gf. if they need to step out, that's fine. but how could you seriously just be like "nooo lol they're too asian"???????????? they came here to be immersed in the culture. they WANT to do it. they want to come. they are interested in it. you being "against it" is ridiculous. i have to respect your opinion but come on, man. if i were paying $60k to go to a school in order to learn western culture and they wouldn't even let me go to an after school mental health thing where we improve the community and don't even get into intense topics i would be livid.

you're forgetting who you are. these students are your customers. you aren't their parents. they are paying you to give them a service. you're making me jump through hoops here when there don't need to be any. there's a reason nobody here really likes you that much and it shows. last year was so much better and people were much happier with the services they were provided with.

i just. i don't understand the argument that "the school has a social worker so they kids feel comfortable going to them". no lol. no they don't. the school has excellent services, yes, but this school is their WHOLE life at the moment. they are being constrained. it's not comfortable. they have no room to grow, to move, and experience the culture. the "culture" that you are offering them is a very curated version of canada.

i have gone to the school for their mental health services. they were fine. much better last year. this year just feels like them telling me "oh that's soo hard honey you don't deserve that, but there's nothing you can do" which is true. but i want comfort bro. you are not good at this. i need you to foster my mommy issues. come on.

it's even harder for an international kid to go to them. they just feel uncomfortable. they have to speak a different language with somebody they don't even know who isn't their age. peer on peer support feels more relaxed. you are NOT their mother. stop acting like it. they are paying YOU to provide THEM with EXPERIENCES. YOU. ARE. NOT. THEIR. MOTHER.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaju » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:58 pm

12 months of hurtful things and abuse and manipulation. i’ve been told many times to break up, i just can’t bring myself to do it.

major red flags throughout the relationship, broken up 4 times, emotional rollercoaster. i cant share the screenshots i have here on cs, for reasons (can on discord). any advice or suggestions on what to do? i feel lost, tired, and feel like mentally everything will go downhill once more.
previously acronymm — adult: she/they
kelso shetland ponies | avatar by paperflesh
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamer » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:32 am

my stomach hurts so bad, i think i'm having another obstruction. i'm so tired of these recurrent obstructions.
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:29 pm

Aah I hung out with that girl, it wa super fun dont get me wrong. We play kids games on our phones, watched my favorite shows but idk I was just kinda uncomfy? I miss my best friend she has a figure skating cop this weekend (she got second place🥳) but I’d rather just sit in her bed or lay on her floor and forget about everything. And idk this is a small thing but she always eats with me. I can’t eat when other ppl aren’t eating. Like a sat with my other newer friend in this office during lunch cause of my eating thing and ik we always talk abt our shared love of food but she didn’t eat and i couldn’t eat and that’s how today went with this girl. Aaah I just miss my comfort people. Its not like I don’t like food, I LOVE FOOD but I have eating issue yk? Like I hate myself for the way I look and I feel super guilty whenever I eat. Like I don’t deserve to look this way. But when I do gain weight I feel gross. I want to be beautiful I want to feel beautiful. Aaah I wish being a girl wasn’t so complicated.
Ugh i shouldn’t even be here complaining idk what im doing. I couldn’t do this assignment for school and ik im going to fail this class and get kicked out of drama. I’m not smart enough for OSU I’m not even smart enough for highschool.

“DIDNT THINK YOUD EVER STOOP SO LOW GETTING WITH THE ONLY GIRL YOU KNOW”
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:22 pm

a million little things running through my head on why I'm not good enough - and yet another hundred on why I shouldn't feel this way.
    I don't know what to do or feel about my capabilities, skills, sense of self... really anything. Is my art good enough? Not nearly. Is my personality pleasing enough? Barely.

Makes me wonder why I even try, and yet I don't want to sink into nonexistence again.
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotapaws » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:38 pm

in the er right now. debating going to work in the morning if these treatments work. i know i should rest but i have monday off and i already missed two days this week. thats a lot of money im going to be short. im so tired of being chronically ill. feels like its something thats my fault but its not even something i can control.
dakotapaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vicasterology » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:12 pm

im literally so lonely i feel like im the only one who makes an effort to talk to my friends anymore
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘
                vic / victor. transmasc. he / it. adult.
                -✧-
                "can you make me believe in tiring?"

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

vicasterology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecanbaby » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:03 pm

snip
Last edited by pecanbaby on Wed May 15, 2024 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inactive, working on myself <3
pecanbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nerve » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:02 pm

-
Last edited by Nerve on Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
I have requested account deletion and am therefore not taking trades.
Currently watching: Bigtop Burger for the 8th time.

Nerve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me