TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby Friendlypotatoe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:27 am

Harlow. wrote:I did something stupid, and Now i'm worried/Anxious to get home. Oops.

I've definitely been there! Whatever you did though, everyone will forget about it in no time!! You don't have to stress because one mistake doesn't define who you are at all!! Everyone makes mistakes and it's how we deal with the mistakes that sets us all apart! You'll be home before you know it and if you settle down with something warm like hot chocolate and read a book, play cs, or do anything that calms you, I'm sure you'll feel better! Everything will be okay!!💖💖💖

If anyone ever needs anything at all, my pm box is always open!!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Potato
Friendlypotatoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:12 am

excuse me ??
    i thought we were friends ???
    i know you were lying but i took it seriously
    actually wait, were you lying ?? were you joking ??
    now that i think about it i don't think you were
    you were my best friend
    i trusted you with everything
    i told you i was transgender
    i told you i was bisexual
    i dont understand

why would someone just go and say that ??
    you know i'm sensitive. you know i take everything seriously even if i laugh or if i know you're joking.
    im a freaking human being, not a damn robot who'll teach you a moral life lesson.
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:15 am

well dang it, i'm sick..
      i think it's just an ear infection or a cold, but god do i feel terrible, what with this sore throat, popping ears, chills, and just feeling all achey..
      i'm scared to death of going to the doctor's because of all the flu going around, so i'm just going to have to deal with this.. :\
      and then to make things worse, i have to skip the only highlight of my week or of my life, i should say today...
      i'm homeschooled, so i don't get out of the house a ton, and on tuesdays i have orchestra practice.
      all my friends are there, so yeah, i'm not too happy...
      and maybe about to break down crying from all this frustration?? ughh i hope that doesn't sound dramatic eek..
      *sigh*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x░░░ I KNOW MY VALUE ░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░ ANYONE ELSE'S
░░░░░░ x ▬▬ OPINION ▬▬
░░░░░░ [ ash | she/her | gay | may sixth ]
░░░░░░ [ about me | bestest frienddd <3 ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D O E S N ' T ▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[ absolutely in love with peggy carter aa ]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ M A T T E R
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:35 am

nixie belgard wrote:
      well dang it, i'm sick..
      i think it's just an ear infection or a cold, but god do i feel terrible, what with this sore throat, popping ears, chills, and just feeling all achey..
      i'm scared to death of going to the doctor's because of all the flu going around, so i'm just going to have to deal with this.. :\
      and then to make things worse, i have to skip the only highlight of my week or of my life, i should say today...
      i'm homeschooled, so i don't get out of the house a ton, and on tuesdays i have orchestra practice.
      all my friends are there, so yeah, i'm not too happy...
      and maybe about to break down crying from all this frustration?? ughh i hope that doesn't sound dramatic eek..
      *sigh*

i hope you get better soon <333, dont worry about breaking down we all have a breaking point, feeling ill is the worse. i really hope you start to feel better soon

i am here if you need to vent <3
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:15 am

How come somebody so nice is always the one being brought down?
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:37 am

i had a dog a few months ago, and my mom didn't like her because she would run away sometimes, so my parents made me sell her.
    they bought my brother a $300 dog a few months later.
    i found a corgi/black lab mix for $10 on craigslist and my dad asked her if i could get it and she said no.
    it's not fair.
    i'm home all the time.
    i have nothing.
    my brothers dog doesn't bond to me.
    it's not fair.
    it's pathetic that i'm upset but she favors him over me and it's not fair.
    all i wanted was this dog, i don't ask for that much.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:05 pm

I'm keeping it together, but oh my gosh what is my life right now? Mental note to pay rent tomorrow & sell my soul. I get my laptop out this evening to do school work. I have a paper due tomorrow, a midterm on Thursday, and a set of three theses for my 480 Phil class due Friday. Start my laptop up & the battery light is blinking, "Plugged in, not charging". Well that is just fan-tastic. Not like this laptop was $700 or anything. I can't afford to get a new one right now?? I've been working on it, did the obvious restart, looked at the adapter. Updated my PC, doing a full system scan right now. Then I'm going to do the hold the power button down 10-15 secs for a force shutdown with everything unplugged incase there is any extra power residue as someone suggested. Idk what to do if I can't fix it honestly. Meanwhile I have a film I'm watching while doing this, and I'm just thankful it is in French so I don't have to read the subs while I am fighting my laptop.

Update: I’m glad I’m okay with computers, after three hours I fixed it. After deleting the battery drivers, doing a full system scan. Eventually I just had to reset the BIOS to its default configuration and it fixed it. ~_~
Last edited by Spearow on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:25 pm

dear god im so selfish and i dont stop complaining and now theyre concerned which is stupid i dont deserve their concern i need to shut up how i feel dosent matter because im so terrible i genuinely struggle to find anything worth liking about myself anymore im sorry for coming here and complaining again but i need to say something before i put my fist through the mirror
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junhui; » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:40 pm

ignore me, please. it's been over a year since i had a crush on someone and i was so happy because i'm really not interested in any of that, but now i do again. i've honestly been denying it for months and just avoiding him since we didn't even really know each other and i was fine. but now he's suddenly like one of my closest and only friends. a few weeks ago he suddenly came up to me at lunch and started talking to me and now we always sit together at lunch and in assemblies and lately have been texting a lot, in class and sometimes staying up until two in the morning. and i've talked to him about stuff i can't even really talk about with my family or other really close friends? and he's told me a lot of really personal stuff to, and said that he trusts me and that talking to me calms him down easily. he's the second or third person to tell me that and i don't know why because when people are upset i'm literally the most awkward, unhelpful person to ever exist. but why do i have to be like this? like i don't want a relationship. i want to be friends. it's like i actually have no control of myself. i don't want to like him, why do i? just stop. i don't want to like anyone, and i definitely don't want to be in a relationship. i don't understand myself and i'm just so confused. i don't like this and i want it to stop. why are you reading this? i told you to ignore it.
Junhui;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:06 pm

my step-grandma has stage three cancer.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me