Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Lolli ∞ Kitten » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Dear face,

Please stop being so dry. :(

Love,
Kitten
Lolli ∞ Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:49 am

Dear _____

Your name just appeared in my search box on facebook and now I feel sick. Why are you ignoring me? Is it because you are ashamed that I am (or was) your friend? Is it because your other so-called 'friends' don't like me? Does the idea that I care for you scare you? Are you just trying to fit in? Please STOP, you're hurting me.

From your heartbroken friend
S
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sirène » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:42 am

Dear me,
You know that story you've been working on?
Those 3 languages you want to learn all at once?
Your sleeping schedule that you want to change?
I think your overwhelming yourself, because think about it, 3 languages is quite a lot to learn all at once, but I know you cant just choose one. Irish, Spanish, or French? You're not a beginner in French, and can speak it better then some people you know, though you don't really have the motivation to continue the language. The other two, you have no idea how to even say a functional sentence without fumbling with your words, but you really want to know those languages. Also that story, you've been focusing on trying to make it long, instead of actually putting character development and more interesting scenes.
Just, get more organized with all these things, and stop being so darn open-minded with all these things, they're just getting you more unorganized then you already are.
- smoothie
she/her pronouns infp canadian bisexual

sirène

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GressgrinAST » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:43 am

Dear brother,

Shut your butt.

Thanks.

-Tora
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qwill. » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:26 pm

dear ___ ,

my dreams to go to harvard
    to travel the world
    to write a book
    to be an anthropologist

they are real, and I am serious about them

the way you brush me off makes me feel like you don't care, and it's hurtful.

he believes in me, and knows I can. why can't you?

so please, encourage me and my faraway dreams
    because I know someday they will happen.

with or without you.

- lena
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz Never Dies » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Mason please come home,
I can't live without you gone all this time
I just want you home.
You didn't have to go I wish I could have gone not you, you were just so sweet and I love you so much, you were the only one that cared about me you always knew me... I wish I talked to you more this year, I regret not getting with you before you ... and I hate myself everyday for it.
I blame myself always every time, lately I've not been thinking about you because I don't want it to hurt. I wish I never knew you were ... because then I wouldn't feel this way.
When we fought and I'd leave you I'd always forget about you, you were always in the back of my mind but I just never thought about you, and it was so easy but now, now I know you're not coming back I can't say I'm sorry to you one last time, I can't take back those awful things I said I didn't mean them. I want to just shout this to the sky but really what's the point. You're not there you're below me you're not in a good place I keep looking at the sky but it's pointless. I should just look down oh Mas how I just miss you, I miss you so much. I wish you didn't have to leave, I really wish I could have stopped you. I know I could've I just wasn't talking with you. I hate myself for it oh God help my soul.

~Shåd
Furry|DFAB|Bigender|Genderqueer|He/Him Pronouns|FNAF|
Jazz Never Dies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fabulous European » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:15 am

Dear S,

I hate you so so much, you make my life a living misery and some days I just can't take the bullying. You know that you're hated by most of our friends right? My best friend hates you, my other best friend hates you, that one good friend that i grew up with hates you but she doesn't tell you because she's too scared, do you know that i come from a family who isn't scared of commoners like you? You have seen what i have done to people in the past, i nearly knocked one out unconscious because she bullied me that much so i wouldn't test my limits if i were you, i don't care if you have only come here for a year just pack your bags and leave this country before i punch you out of it. It will be such fun tomorrow when I go back to school and see you there waiting for me, The school just tells me to deal with it but i know for sure that if you go crying your sorry backside to them that they'll put me in a bad light and call my parents like the last two times, It isn't even my fault either, people start on me so i finish them and i always get in trouble just for defending myself is that you want me to do to you? Hurt you so badly that the school has to get involved and put me in time out like the time I thumped that girl around the face for verbally bullying me? Or that time when i threw a mini dictionary at that boy for saying stuff about my family TO MY FACE. I'm waiting until you hit my limit then I can beat you to a pulp, it doesn't take a lot for me to get angry, do you want to trigger that for me? I'll see you in school tomorrow when i'll steal all of you 'friends' from you because thanks to you and your stupid, idiotic actions they all hate you.

From that girl that hates your stinking guts

P.S: I hope you go to another school to be bullied by other people once i've told my other friends from other schools, But before that happens I'm just getting ready to kick your backside ;D
ImageImage
"And if tomorrow you're still "just a friend" I'll stay up until 11:11 again"
Fabulous European

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wren » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:32 am

Dear M,
    You're too cute for your own good ♡
    Although you should probably stop talking to your ex.
    And one of my best friends. You know how she feels about you.
    One thing I don't understand is why you had to text them before me.
    Do I mean less?
    Am I boring?
    Why did you have to give me one worded replies?
    I was trying to keep a conversation.
    I know we've only been together for a little over a month,
    but I just can't help feeling jealous when you talk to them and not me.
    I miss seeing your face
    Talking to you ..

But your "pranks" aren't funny.
    It's like the boy who cried wolf.
    Every time you say or ask, "Want to break up?"
    I feel anxious inside.
    Even with the added, "Just Kidding(:"
    I still feel like you mean it.
    Please don't do that.

I'm not sure if you're trying to hide something from her
    by talking to her like that
    But please keep it a secret.
    Or she'll rip my hair out.

Love,
    J ♡
ImageImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 19 people.
I have received 9 gifts.
wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Dear K-

We've been best friends as long as I can remember. You've been there for me through everything. You got me my cat, you taught me to drive, and you even taught me how to build my own computer (which is really cool, tbh, even though you did most of the work because I kept screwing things up).
You introduced me to WTNV, which has destroyed me. You wrote about me, which was also really cool.
You even managed to get me not arrested, and I'm still not sure how you did that.
You've done so much for me, honestly, so please don't be upset that I'm doing something for you.
I know you were hoping you could do your own art, but you can't now, and I know that Jerran is pretty much just a crack character we came up with one night at 3 in the morning, but we both like him, and a lot of people like him, and so I figured I would get some art of him commissioned for you.
I really hope you don't mind.
-Aslette
    to-day's auspices; everything you know is probably wrong, but that won't really change anything about the world, so there's no reason to worry.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curtain Call » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:50 pm

X
Last edited by Curtain Call on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Curtain Call

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me