Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby myk » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:48 pm

dear ___,

sorry that im happy i finally got my braces off that im gonna smile a lot, i feel so confident and happy with my smile; just because he didnt get his off doesnt mean im not gonna smile. dont try and ruin my happiness because he's butthurt that he doesnt get them off today, but he'll get them off next month.

- brooke.

dear ____,

ugh ur cute bye

- brooke
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:02 pm

This is not a hate message, I just really need to vent.
Dear mother,

I honestly don't know if I want to be serious with you or not. I am a grown adult and can pick and choose my decisions now right? Thing I just might not tell you that you'll be a grandmother here soon. Yeah, that's right. I'm pregnant but you won't get to know that til I move out, so then you can't lecture me about how easy it is to mess up a child's life. Trust me, if I listened to your advice I'd be as dumb-founded as your two sons. I grew up and saw your ways, you are not a mother, you are a person who refuses to grow up and grow out of that habit you call a life. You complain and cry because you can't get what you want or have your way with things, well guess what? I don't think I'll let you meet your grand-baby til I know you can take care of yourself. Your disgusting and disgrace me, it might sound harsh but no one understands what I have to go through while living here. You don't clean, you don't cook and when I actually get you to cook You burn it! You complain that your body hurts but you can sit at the computer for several hours and laugh, talk and complain? GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND BE A MOTHER TO YOUR 9 YEAR OLD SON. He isn't in school, he can't even count to 50. 50! It hurts to see my youngest brother with no education. I know a four year old little girl who can sing the alphabet and count to 200. Yet your 9 year old son cannot. You refuse to put him in school because you claim you can home-school him? Look at me, I am an adult now and no High-school diploma. Because you didn't help me understand things while I was younger, but don't worry. I won't be like your 20 year old son who can't even clean himself correctly. I will be a good mother, I will also be a good daughter to my father, I will learn and I will work like an normal person. I've got a big chance to actually write something that'll make it big one day. I'm working on my schooling as we speak, I am learning what you refused to teach me... i am living a life I wanted to since I was younger.

I hope you wake up and notice you are doing no one any good, you are bringing people down and one day... No one will be there for you when you need them the most, you scared them off and they won't come back...

Love,
Your emotionally hurt daughter.
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jésus » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Dear, People who makes me frustrated.

You know I get easily frustrated and I tend to get frustrated and flip out. I can hurt peoples feelings and not care. I can punch a hole and break my wrist and I wouldn't care. I hate imperfection and I don't care if you imperfect at least be at standards. You make me sick and you fist rate me and I tend to get very pissed off that I type so fast I sound like I ave dyselexia!!! Also I want to rip off your head.

-from RahajzckdksnMaahahahhhhhh
friends / pal
╭━━━╯ ♛ ╰━━━╮
xhoundi kanon nubs
xkaneki cosmi nativ
xrenbae mimo seren
xjesssii ramos bebo
╰━━━╮ ♛ ╭━━━╯
about me fool
╭━━━╯ ♛ ╰━━━╮
.Ciao! I'm marie, yu
.can call me Jesus or
.Jesus Navas I don't c
.are what you wanna
.do. I like Neymar Jr.
.and Sergio Ramos!!!
.Stay cool, get r3kt k.
╰━━━╮ ♛ ╭━━━╯
jésus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:35 pm

To the world:
Why can't there be someone in you who cares about me? Why can't anyone love me?
Why does no body want to take time to just say hi? I'm dying for someone to care.
I'm longing for someone to give me just a minute of their time to talk to me.
I'm all alone and needing someone. Anyone. But I'm all alone. And no one cares.
- A very frustrated young lady
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pleasantboy69 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Dear Person I hate rn (aka my "best friend")

Are you KIDDING me? Wow, you ditched me on Halloween, and we haven't seen each other out of school in months. I like our friendship, but you need to remember that I have feelings too, and if you are mad at me for talking to people that aren't you, you should remember that you are "too busy" to have me over, and you need to know that I have friends.
With great hate,
Tort.

Dear self,
Can u not
Pls figure out your life ok thanks
Last edited by pleasantboy69 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
crow // he/him // on/off hiatus
pleasantboy69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keayi » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Dear friends,
    Sorry. I understand I say things that should never leave me mouth, and that my insolent behavior may be disturbing to you. Also the fact I don't share many common interests with you guys, I don't watch as much anime and I haven't even bothered to tell you about the Furry fandom, and I can't really apologize about being such a Yognaut, #DatlofRemembers.

Either way, no matter how much of an ass I may seem. Or how unlike I am to you guys, I really do appreciate you guys keeping me around, for not ignoring me even though I don't share the same conversations or interests. For never giving up on me or talking crap, giving me comfort when I'm anxious<3 and for that I thank you, I will never tell you this to your face, since that just seems to impossible. But I really do appreciate it, and I wish I could say thank you.
keayi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astar » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Dear K,

Why must you come back from a friend's house sick? Why must you pass the illness to me? Why must you win the battle against my immune system? Why? ಥ_ಥ

Sincerely,
your, probably now sick, sister
┌━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┐
└━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┘
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♠♥♣♦
wip
astar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby creaky bones » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Dear Parents,
I want a cat. For years. If you want me off this technology stuff then get me a cat. I am not going to waste my time writing a persuasive essay. There will be no point. I will take care oft he cat. I WILL EVEN CLEAN UP ITS LITTER!! I DO NOT CARE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES AND THINGS TO DO! I JUST WANT A CAT!!!

From,
Your daughter who has loved cats since she was born.
>
>

> sucker for 90s nissan cars <
> skramz + midwest emo music <
> currently watching: breaking bad<
creaky bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:52 pm

Dear Sienna,
Can you just ignore me and stop trying to get me to scream? After the teacher ask the class if anyone has ever seen me scream or talk loud and my friend said yes, that I scream, you start trying to get me to scream. Um, no, it does not work that. You can't just tell me to scream/yell, especially at my friend. I'm only outgoing with friends or people I'm comfortable with, not people I barely know. Oh and can you just stop mentioning your birthday in class every single day?! We get it, your birthday is next week! So is my cousin's birthday, but he doesn't go around telling that to everyone.
From,
The really annoyed quiet girl that you tried to make scream, but failed

Hello there c:
Capricorn sun & moon
Physically & mentally tired
Have a good day ♥

ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trench » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:39 pm

Hey you
Ya you know who you are.
I understand and I'm sorry.
I'm quitting because all this site has brought me is pain, but it's all my fault. I'm sorry. I can't have more stress added on to me, I need to just forget this site and pretend I never joined.
I don't really know what to say, things are so awkward between us. I'm not logging in again, I Guarantee you that. I told my mom the letter was written on paper not on here
I'm the worst person ever
I'm sorry
I'm a lier
I'm a wimp
I'm so dumb and pathetic
I just
I can't deal with this anymore all I want to do is get away from it all
It's all going downhill from here
we'll win but not everyone will get out

trench

My pets
My items