Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Jxdas » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Dear,
Petra, Marco and Eld

You May be fictional characters but you we're the characters that meant alot to the fandom....(Ok Eld Maybe not you.)

You were important characters to me, as important as Mikasa. Oh how I wish that you hadn't been killed off. Now I am sitting here, watching the last episode and still regretting choosing my favourite character as you, Petra

From
That Attack on titan fan, Antarctica

Paul McCartney | John Lennon | Ringo Starr |
George Harrison | Bowie | Queen | ACDC
Billy Joel | Pink Floyd | Bob Dylan | John Denver
Guns n Roses | Bobby Darin | Johnny Horton
Frank Sinatra | Bing Crosby | Elton John
George Michael | The Kinks | Morrissey
Call me Judas.

»»———————- My adoptables ———————-««

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Judas-Michael | INTJ | Male
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▓▓▓RETRO▓▓▓
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝕁

𝕌

𝔻

𝔸

𝕊

X

𝕁

𝕌

𝔻

𝔸

𝕊
Jxdas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .MoonShy. » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Dear SN
This is Moon and all I would like to say is... Why do you do this to yourself. One day you are happy the next you say you are soulless and I shouldn't talk to you anymore! Yes I know your family is upsetting you it doesn't mean you are going to take out on your friends. I'm scared one day you are going to kill someone. Last Friday when you were upset, you said you needed a gun and not in a joking way. Your eyes had flecks of blood lust in them and I'm scared. You need to talk to us. You are blocking friends and you made your friend cry because you legitimately stopped talking and didn't listen to him. I miss your smile and cheerfulness and not because you cut yourself but because you are having a good time.
Your friend
Moon

『"Ƙʋмαcнιcι ωнɛи ωιℓℓ ƨσмɛвσ∂ʏ иσтιcɛ мɛ?"
"Ɯнσ αяɛ ʏσʋ?"" Ɩ'м Ɔαиα∂α! "~Ɔαиα∂α αи∂ Ƙʋмαʝιяσ Ħɛтαℓια』☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
『Ħɛℓℓσ Ɩ'м *ѦσσиƧнʏ! As you see I love Hetalia! I love anime and manga. I also Iike
roleplaying,read,drawing, and write.My birthday is in month! Can't wait!DA account My RP Another RP

† † † † † † † † † † † † †
『"Ƴσʋ'яɛ ρяσcяαƨтιиαтιиɢ ʝʋƨт ƨнʋт ʋρ αи∂ ƨαʏ мʏ иαмɛ!" "Ғιиɛ!...βιɢ ƨιƨтɛя!"~Иσяωαʏ αи∂ Ɩcɛℓαи∂ Ħɛтαℓια』
☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾
DA account My RP Another RP
.MoonShy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Black Cat » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Dear K.E.,

I know you can take all the jokes and torture I put you through, but you know you can just be honest and tell me I'm creepy.

Sincerely,
Your wonderful and definitely not annoying friend that you met at camp, K.
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Black Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Zuko~ » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Dear mom,

Can you remove the stupid screen protecter on my iPad? It has so many bubbles. Dirt. Air. All trapped inside. I like it better without it because it's clearer, and I really like the way how you can see all the digital pixels. I love it. Really.

Signed,
Zuko
Last edited by ~Zuko~ on Christmas night, edited 9, 999, 999 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One of my Role-Plays
ALTA

--------------------------
Hi! My name is Zuko. I'm
a female, but you might
prefer calling me a
tomboy. I watch MLP,
and HTTYD. I play CS,
Eldemore, AJ and Dragon
cave. For Dragon Cave my
username is
Pro_Dragon_Whisperer CS
and Eldemore are the
same, and AJ is
Taeyang1987.
--------------------------
Online/Offline|Computer/Tablet
My zodiac is Cancer, I'm a Chinese, my Chinese zodiac is monkey, and my birthday is on July 11! My favorite show is ALTA and MLP, my favorite characters from each show is Zuko and Rainbow Dash respectively. My favorite game is Animal Jam and Canterlot Siege (you can see the link in the 'quick link') which is a flash game on DeviantArt. If you ask me about my personality, it's 100% Rainbow Dash I promise. Yeah I'm sporty and my friends usually call me RD, or Rainbow Dash. My favorite song is Hall of Fame, my favorite sport is Basketball, my favorite colour is um, the colour of the rainbows! Hey, wanna a competition?
~Zuko~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissDipp » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Dear Daddy,
I'm sorry I messed up. I didn't mean to hurt you, you took it the wrong way, I was young and my grammar was incorrect in many ways. You took my words wrong. You're not the kind of guy to look back on things, to attempt to allow someone to come back into your life. But I'm your little girl, I was so little. Children make so many mistakes. Why won't you allow me back into your life?
-MissDipp

ImageImage
Image Image
Image❞』
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
MissDipp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seoulja__ » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:37 pm

dear casey,
      you have made me feel bad for things i've never done or said to you.
      blaming me for things i didn't do
      i'm sick of it
      tomorrow
      i will seriously tell the principal.
      i can't live like the these, being accused of things i've never even been apart of

from the queen fabulous rebel who is very angry
i somehow got back in after randomly remembering this site,, i haven't been here in forever lol. i'm on roleplay.me @ crim3s if you'd ever like to chat, if any of my friends ever come back and see this profile maybe?? so much time has passed, i hope you're all well <3

seoulja__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:28 am

Dear Mom,
Thanks so much for ruining Thanksgiving for me. :)
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apollo. » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Dear you,
hey do you remember this?
Dear new best friend,
I love you bro. We are super close friends, so much so I swear we get mistaken for a lesbian couple sometimes when we go out together.
You were always my first choice friend, I felt a stronger connection with you than anyone else even when we grew apart a little. Well, your wish has come true. I'm over my old best friend and will stop whining now. She chose him over me and that's not ok. I get that now. She started it, and I'm not fixing a friendship she broke. But this is about you not her.
I love hanging out with you, and love going clothes shopping with you, which I'm pretty sure both of us hate doing alone/ with family. I love how I can just be myself around you, I don't need to impress you, because you like me for who I am (acne and all XP) I love all the stupid games we make up, and I love how you invite me for the randomest crap (to your job really?) I love how even though you never made your promise real, that you still keep trying and keep promising. you're a little dreamer, but thats awesome. I love how you're afraid of loosing me- from what I can tell anyway.
Anyway bro, just wanted to say I officially appoint thee as my therapist and my best friend. Even if that slots taken for you.
Love, your buddy apollo.
Ps. We will have the anime sleepover soon.
Also one of these days I will give you am makeover. It's a fact of life, no denying it.

Hey you remember this? I read it, and it makes me nostalgic. I miss when we were best friends. It's funny how so much can change in the course of a few months. I want to hang out sometimes. Plus, you totally need to get me a job somewhere, I need the money. I finally understand what it's like to be you, and broke XD
Oh, the thing went well today too, it was pretty awesome.

Love, apollo.
Last edited by apollo. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apollo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tom Bombadil » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Dear YouTube,

Please quit blocking all videos- even g-rated ones- when safety mode is on. Or at least have some sort of function that allows you to hide all comments on videos.

Sincerely,

A very annoyed watcher
Tom Bombadil

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Tom Bombadil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakki » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:08 pm

dear a-
    i really hope you feel better soon because i really like you and seeing you in pain hurts me too, especially when i can't do anything.
    if you need me for anything, to talk to, or just for a hug [real or virtual], tell me- i'm willing to help in any way i can [within reason, of course].
    also, i heard from someone that you have a crush on me. don't be afraid about telling me yourself- i feel the same <33
    - from k
hi i'm kieran ~

just stopping by here occasionally for the nostalgia

not really active on any social media but i'll reply to messages on twitter (@dphyllgry) or tumblr (/unravellist) if you want to say hi!
zakki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me