Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby ruberiot » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:01 am

Dear People on Cyska Siberians,
Congratulations! You've managed to thoroughly tick me off. :clap: That's rather hard to due, considering the fact you're not actually interacting with me in real life.
What part of "Don't feed Goldie unless you see she hasn't been fed in a few days" do you not understand?
Don't you dare tell me to lock her ability to be fed by users other than me.
I don't want to because if I somehow can't access Cyska and can't feed her for a period of time longer than a week, she'll go stray.
I don't want her to go stray.
Why can't you get "Don't feed my cat unless she has not been fed for a few days" through your damn thick skulls?

My main point is, congrats on pissing me off! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debris » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:05 am

Dear dentist,
It scares me when you come at my head with a giant drill.
Also could you make the drill quieter? It gave me a headache with its loud, shrieking, high-pitched loudness.

From,
That girl who is really afraid of you.
i'm inactive on here. msg me on lioden if u really need 2 talk or whatever
my lioden acct
debris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mindfreakmagic » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:28 am

Dear ... ,

There's just too many things in your life that you need to straighten out. If you were ever to see this, you'd be crushed.. I love you, but being with you for this long, I know who you are and you have a lot of problems to work out, and so do I. I'm seeking help for OUR problems together in any way I can, and you.. I've lost my faith in you almost entirely. I've tried and tried and tried to help, but as your fiancée, I can only do so much for you. You need to inspire the change in yourself. And don't tell me you're going to change.. Do it for once. Seek help on your own and stop relying on me to fix everything. I wish I had the guts to leave, but I know you'd fall apart. You already are under my care as is. I have even given the tools and help to you countless times, but until you take responsibility for your actions, and actually want to change your life for the better... I cannot marry you. I'd never say it if you asked, but me having a future with you like you want... Marriage, kids, everything... I just can't do it. At all. I'm not about to commit. I don't think you're ready for all that like you say you are, at all.

Signed,
Your lover
mindfreakmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simplistic Beauty » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:37 am

Dear workers,

Would you please refrain from the banging, drilling and whatever else you happen to be doing to the school roof. I do not appreciate hearing this right now as my head hurts and this isn't helping. I left the library to find a quieter place and this spot is my last option left. Therefore, please kindly go away and stop your banging.

Sincerely,
Annoyed girl

My name is Simplistic Beauty.
Just a girl who enjoys
the simpler things in life
and a heart for adventure.
I'm always open to talking
to new people so don't be afraid
to send me a pm and have a nice day!

Simplistic Beauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Dear S,
Shut up. Stop your crying and whining. Think about what you are doing to grandma. Is it so bad that she is happy? I don't care that you don't like her boyfriend. You have no valid reason for even disliking him. You say he smells funny? He's like 70! Old people might smell a little funny. That does not give you the right to make grandma feel miserable. All she wants is for you to accept her new life. And you are just stuck on the fact that he isn't grandpa. Well hate to say it but grandpa is dead. And would you rather her mope around and be sad for the rest of her life? I was there with her every couple weeks after he died and I saw her weep constantly for like 8 months. You weren't there, you never visited or saw her cry. You weren't there for her. So you didn't see how unhappy she was and how happy she is now. I'm happy that she is happy. And you should get over yourself and just be happy for her.
Your loving pissed off cousin,
~ icicle1107
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphic psychic » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:40 pm

dear b,e and m;
    thanks for helping me get through a tough time. i know i shouldn't have cried to you and i know you all have your own problems. im going through a scary time for me and i really do appreciate how much you guys care. and to b; thanks for helping me fall asleep at night knowing that i matter to you. ily all.
    ~m
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflakeseal1234 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Dear bullies,
I hate how you bully my friends and I want to rip off your head and toss your soul into Tartarus. I am NOT as weak as you think I am, I'm just quiet.

-With lots of love, me
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
snowflakeseal1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noodle cat » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:14 pm

dear joseph,
    today was really great okay.
    like really really great.
    even though it was only 5 hours, that was the best 5 hours of this entire thanksgiving break.
    i love you, like a lot.
    don't ever forget that.
    -emily <3
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruri Sachi » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Removed.
Last edited by Ruri Sachi on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pet's name: Nova

My baby <3

Merry Christmas!
Ruri Sachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azarath » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Dear J,

I know we have a strange history. Every single time you've rejected me, I felt like crying. In some cases, I actually did. I couldn't bear the thought that you would like K more, even though you two have been best friends for ages. She helped me get closer to you, and it hurt so much that she backstabbed me like that and went out with you. When I asked you to HC, I thought you would say yes. I think I got my hopes way too high, and they came crashing down on me once again. Yet, despite it all, I can't stop thinking about you. And I think I'm in love with you, because every day that you talk to me for more than five seconds makes me consider it a good day. A really good day. So maybe this isn't love, since I think you're still a bit weirded out about my relationship last year. But I think it might be love. I hope one day, we can be more than friends and you won't think I'm a stalker and you'll like me more than friends.

Sincerely,
Lex

Dear C,

Last year, I thought you were a really good friend. At first, I just invited you to play basketball with me and my other friends. They told me that it wasn't a good idea, but I thought that everyone didn't like you because you still liked Disney and fairies. I thought it was just some weird prejudice that they had, but in truth they had solid evidence to back up why it wouldn't be a good idea to befriend you. Of course, I didn't listen to them. I continued inviting you to hang out with us despite the interests of my friends. Soon, you befriended them too. You were really girly and kind of obnoxious at times, which I hated, but since you were such a good listener (sort of) I was willing to look past it.
Fast forward a few months and I'm starting to realize why they didn't like you. You never stopped talking about S even though he rejected you. You were obsessed. You began creating drama about him, and when I told you that I didn't appreciate it, you acted like I was such a jerk. You barely listened to me anymore, even though I tried my hardest to listen to you.
Fast forward another few months. I have a girlfriend. You try and get way too involved with our relationship. Even though you say you support it, I can tell that you don't. You don't care at all anymore about whatever problems I'm having. I was crying in the bathroom because I hated this relationship and not once did you give me comfort. When we broke up, you started showing yourself again. You took me to dinner and a movie and I was so grateful to have you as my friend.
Fast forward again. You still hold the breakup dinner thing over my head. You act as if you know me so well, when in actuality, you don't . It isn't about me, it's about the perks that come with me. You're obsessed with your boyfriend. That's all you ever talk about, yet when HC comes around, you start flirting with another boy yet you say it's okay. If your boyfriend flirted with someone else, you would hate it, but when you do it, it's perfectly okay. You create drama and go behind my back, telling my best friend that I wanted to go to HC with him as friends. You create drama, and to my face tell me that I'm the reason you aren't popular. You tell me people are talking about me, and all you are is a person causing stress in my life. I begin ignoring you, and then you come and talk to me about it. We start yelling, and I tell you I don't want to be friends anymore, so you just say 'bye.' I just wanted an apology. That you'll still try. But I never get one.
Now you're gossiping negatively about me to your boyfriend behind my back. You won't stop following me around. Whatever friend I'm with, you have to talk to them at the exact same time. You act as if I've done so much wrong to you and you don't know why despite me making it perfectly clear. Your boyfriend is going to break up with you. I've known this for a while. And I'm sorry to say this, but I'm looking forward to it immensely. Because when he does, I will have zero sympathy for you.

Enjoy life without me,
Lex

╔═════════════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════╝
Hello! I am a lover of cute fluffy things. I also do
art! For fun speedpaints of my art,
please check out my Youtube!

Azarath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery