TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Charizard ! » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:09 pm

Mnnnngh my brain is being ridiculous. It's been getting harder and harder to breath normally right now and I can't stop myself from randomly fidgeting a lot every minute and I don't know what's wrong with me? Sure it can be because of how late it is but this also happens in the day and I hate it. My mind just makes up so many scenarios this can be, making me feel a whole lot worse. Weird vision, fidgeting(a lot), uncomfortable/difficult breathing? Yeah, maybe I'm dying. Maybe I'll throw up. Maybe it's all in my head? Like pls, I really want sleep, not all these imaginary issues. It's probably nothing but it's been getting me so stressed because I don't want to tell someone and sound more stupid than I already am. What if what I'm experiencing is normal and I just sound like an overreacting idiot? Mmmhmhmmhmhmhm thanks, me. Someone to help me calm down a bit would be so nice right now.
-

-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

°•──────  ImageImageImageImageImageImage  ─────━•°
Hello! You can call me pika/defresh/charizard
my fave pokemon are Charizard and Bastiodon :)

Add me on Animaljam? @Defresh
♡ 500+ hours in Town of Salem 1 & 2 ♡

。.。:❀ --'--- flightrising l x l insta ---'-- ❀:。.。
---
Charizard !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:14 pm

Honestly, everything about life just sucks right now.

Nothing is really going wrong but I still just feel so down and tired ALL the time. My mind is kinda just dulled out and I'm struggling to think about everything and I just wanna sleep and then it becomes nighttime and my brain is just plauged with thoughts I don't even really want to talk about right now.

I've lost all and any muse I once had for things I'm passionate about, every thing I do to do with my passions just feels like another chore and its seriously affecting my relationships with friends and family.

At school I feel like I just need pull through and smile at everyone and pretend I'm just like any other happy normal human being but I'm sick of acting like someone I'm not. It's like I've put a happy mask on and now I'm worried what people will think if I take it off.

School seems 10X more stressful despite nothing really changing. I've tried stress relief pills but they just made me feel sick and caused me to get anxiety attacks whenever talking to anyone.
I'm also currently seeing a therapist about it but it's not really getting anywhere and it just feels like a lot of effort to go the the meetings and get nothing out of it.

My parents are just blaming me for everything, telling me to eat more cause it will give me more energy, or to just grow up and that my issues aren't that important and that I'm just not trying hard enough.

You guys don't have to reply, you probably have better things to do with your time then just talk to me about my issues, but if you do feel the need to discuss anything then please do it via pm. Thanks for reading I guess.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:28 am

No one quite realizes how much pain I'm in.
I only cry at night when everyone sleeps... Because I know he never wanted me to cry.
I need to stay strong for my mother... She can't do this without me.
But I'm losing myself.
I feel empty.
I lost everything.

He was my everything...

I need a dad hug...
Dad hugs used to make it all better...

But what do I do when there is no dad to hug...

I miss you dad...
You were my everything...

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:40 am

god someone please just send me a hug. i really need it right now.
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:56 am

i am so sick of coughing. it hasn't stopped, 24/7 i'm coughing up a lung.
      no exaggeration there either. my throat hurts so bad, the cough meds i'm taking
      just aren't working. my mom said she gave me some in my sleep but i don't
      remember that. she said i continued to cough. everyone in my house is so sick.
      i caught it from my sister, my brother caught it from me, and now i'm afraid
      my mom will get it. the advil i've been taking has been making me feel better
      sickness wise, but i just can't stop coughing. my throat keeps hurting more and
      more, it just won't stop.
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kou. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:12 am

Argh. My anxiety is playing up right now. Really need to get it sorted. It's just annoying because my doctor's surgery requires me to ring at 8AM to book an appointment, and if I miss that time frame, they're fully booked for the rest of the day.
Iketeru is an innocent bean who needs to be protected from all the bad things in the world.

Kou. English. Probably older than you. Tired all the time.
Kou.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maeja » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:19 am

i hate my school

there is no benefit to bullying

there is no point.

STOP IT
currently playing on and off.

Maeja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thecomfortcorner

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:46 am

tbh why am i being so emotional/crying sm the past few days there is pretty much?? no reason..?? uh except for if maybe the anxiety attacks or w/e i felt on the weekend set me off.. i'm usually nevr like this n i'm sorta tired of crying ovr everything. like, Actually it makes me so tired. also i keep on getting random moments of dread deep down inside of me for unreasonable things like eugh stop that pleAse this isn't normal 4 me!!! i feel extremely fragile/soft but at least im not feeling the weird fearfulness i felt on the weekend., & some things r making me v happy just 2 think abt again,, + at least i'm able 2 push myself to do coping methods again?? honestly today though i just feel really down & almost physically ill. mm & i know i'm gnna cry a lot evn though i don't want to fghffvvgf why am i so soft n sad lately
      oh also i'm really worried i haven't been acting myself lately n that i'm bothering people.... i know i'll act more ""normal harvey"" when this all passes but i can't help but get anxious over the fact i feel like i'm weirding out ppl or am just generally unlikable right now.... aah

Postby plecostomus enjoyer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:34 am

idk why but the pain of my broken heart hit me hard all of a sudden
I've been trying to distract myself from it but it caught up with me and I just feel depressed
hi im luce! im a disabled adult player. my pronouns are it/it/itself and hy/hym/hyr.
i love fish and i have two dogs, a border collie mix named rosie and a hound named chance!
all my pets, items and c$ can be traded in exchange for lorwolf and flight rising currency
plecostomus enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:27 am

This is kind of just a vague rant and nobody has to respond I just needed to get this down somewhere...

I have no idea why people get so pressed over the existence of LGBT Christians? Like, people constantly treat me like I'm some sort of cryptid or smth. Someone at my work made the comment that they don't think someone else is gay because he goes to church and I'm just ???
    And then people use being Christian as a reason to hate on LGBT folks, and LGBT folks use being LGBT as a reason to hate on Christians, and I constantly feel like a lot of my friends are trying to make me pick a side. Like I can't be queer and have a relationship with God or smth?? It's so ignorant and it's starting to make me really sad.

Recent events are telling me I need better friends.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me