Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby ruberiot » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Dear Black and White Kitten, aka Solider,
Please, please live.
Love,
(insert name here)
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedArcane » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Dear.....
I hope you don't stay down forever, I love you. I don't want to cry anymore, I want to see you how you were before. Your so strong going through what you do. One day your strong the next your shot, please get better. I love you very much and I hope and want to keep living for you. I will always smile and remember it's what makes you happy.
I love you, I'm sorry you have to be so strong for people like me </3
And I hope one day I can stop crying over the petty [censored] I am now.
I'm sorry
Love...Ash

Art Shop!
InkdFennex My sister!!!

NegativeSpore My fiancee
Paintedarcane#8039 My discord c':
Icon done by xAngelSpiritx <3
PaintedArcane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Dear Max,

Tomorrow is yet another rehearsal day, and I can't wait to be with you....well, around you. I'm only a listener. You talk mainly to Page or the other cast members and you never say hello to me. I begin to wonder if you are avoiding me, as if the fact that I MAY be crushing on you is making you do so. I wish I could tell you that I do not believe in crushes. One is daft to think that a crush on each other is love. Crushes are simply are mixture of hormones and imagination when encountering a specific some-one. This kind of stuff is not permanent, in fact, relationships founded on 'crushes' can fall apart in a matter of hours. So again, I don't believe in it. I hate the concept. I hate how my founds tease me. But I can't do anything about it because I find that I'm the one confused. I don't know why, but this feeling in side is flustering like mad. I cannot comprehend it, it' not a crush, neither love.
    I can't detach myself from it like I can with all my other emotions on a daily basis. I have enough problems with family and mental affairs that I can't relieve myself of the pain and constant chiding of voices in my head. I can't tell wether they are of my own either. I really just need some one to let my compressed feeling go upon, to some one that understands. Last time I tried to explain my feelings to my friend, they didn't understand so I immediately stopped, and switched back to monotone. I wish I could talk to you Max, I believe you would deal me a great amount of liberation. If only if you stopped to listen, if only you said hello and hung around to listen to me. You wonder why I look so sad.
    I have to force a smile to stop you from worrying, telling everyone that 'i'm fine' when I am really not, and no one will even know.
    But I am done hiding everything, and if you see me shed a tear tomorrow, it's only because i'm trying to break my awful habit of silence, of detachment, and of rejection. I'm an outcast. I may be really smart, really athletic, but still, an outcast.
    I try my best to support everyone and help everyone, to make them smile is the only thing that holds me up these days. I give others advise and help and support, but it's like they just walk away all happy and forget what I ever did without even saying thank you. I'm ok with that, because they are happy, they are smiling, even without me. And if they need to be without me to be happy, that's alright. They don't have to worry about me, they don't have to even bother including me. I'll do the same for you Max, I will try real hard to support you, to make you smile. Right when you face a problem, I will be right there for you, even if you don't do the same for me.
    Just remember, okay?
    Just remember that it's ok to leave me behind, at the bottom of the pit,
    where everyone else is in the sky, living at the top,
    because every single time you fall I will be down there to catch you and help you back up.
    In fact, I probably will be the only one to help you, because no one will waste their own altitude diving down for you.
    Now run,
    Run you clever boy, and remember.

- O n y x.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Dear T,
I thought you were a friend, three years ago. You left my friend and I after you called us mean, we had no clue because you never showed any sign if anger or that you're being annoyed. How were we mean? We included you in all our games and helped you out since you just came from Vietnam! From that time, I counted you as a traitor. Then several months later, you came back then was gone again. Just this year, you came back and I thought of you as friend again after I forgave you. Tiff is gone and so is Phuong, I only have you at that place where we always go after school (though we never really like it. X3), I thought you were going to stay, but just last month you start having to go home early for five weeks to help your dad take care of your little brother because your grandma went to Vietnam. I thought after she came back, it would be back to normal again... Yet, you still go home early even after your grandma came back and now you're moving to ANOTHER STATE. You never told me anything! Every morning, I say hi to you, but you just look at me like either "Hey, I know you're there, but I'm too lazy to say hi to you" or "Hey, I know you're there, but whatever."
At that place where we go after school, it's really lonely even with my brother and two other kids... They are all in elementary school and all the things that I use to do with you and Tiff, now I have to do it alone. :(
Yup, now I have imaginary friends who are actually real people at school and sometimes I almost forget that they aren't there and almost slip out their name.
Gah, it's so... I'm being such a pessimistic right now. ;n;
So trying to stay on the bright side, at least I still have Allison who was always with me the past 3 years and now I just hope that nothing goes wrong because she's my only real friend right now.

-K

Hello there c:
Capricorn sun & moon
Physically & mentally tired
Have a good day ♥

ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suger Bean » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Dear friend
Don't be sad. It makes me sad. When you protect me it hurts. I'm not a weak as I appear to be. Don't cry. Smile. I'm sorry you can't sleep. I'll stay awake with you. I'll stay by your side

Love the your secret sister
Suger Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icicle1107 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:00 pm

A,
Hehe :D roses
You really didn't have to but.....roses :D
You make me so happy babe :) Thank you for the roses :) there really was no special occasion or anything yet you still got me them :)
I love you,
~ icicle1107
icicle1107

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vacant. » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Dear self,
Just remember you can't trust anyone, you've been shown how much damage it can cause.
It's just us now, you'll be fine on your own.

The only one that's left, yourself.
vacant.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Dear....

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!! I DON'T CARE!!! NOBODY DOES!! NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR DRAMA!!! JUST BE QUITE BEFORE I EXPLODED!! SHUT UP!!!!

Dear Charlotte the cat

QUIT!! STOP!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! OWW!! STOP IT STUPID!! QUIT BITING ME!! OUCH!! STOP IT THAT HURTS!! Aww your so sweet! OWW I WAS JUST PETTING YOU!! LEAVE ME ALONE! GOSH I WISH WE DIDNT EVEN OWN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! YOUR THE WORST! YOU SO MEAN!!! GET OFF OFF THE TABLE! GET OFF THERE! STOP! PSST PSTT PSTT!! WHY WONT YOU LISTEN!! OMG YOUR SO STUPID!! QUIT YOUR GOING TO BURN YOURSELF! YOUR GOING TO STAB YOUR SELF THATS A SEWING NEEDLE!! Aww sweet kitten baby!! STOP NOW!!

my life.

Dear person I thought I knew

What happened to you? We were friends since kindergarten. You were always nice until... sigh. We spent everyday together! We played together! We always sat together! Heck I even went to your family reunion with you! How could you do this to me? You always took my toys but I looked past that to stay with you. You were the first person to call me mean for no reason. You called me spoiled because I had more LPS then you. I still looked past it to be your friend! Then you just abandon me for her. You left me alone. We lived on the same road! And you just left me! Then in sixth grade you were friends with another girl who cut herself. Then you started. Why? I thought you were better then that? I stumbled across you online. Now it seems like your into smoking? WHY? What's wrong with you? Do you realize how much it hurt to have the friend you cared about for all those years just leave you! Now we are in different places 2 hours away. You say bad words and do bad things. I have gotten over you. I have moved on. You were a bad influence for me. But you didn't destroy me. I have a good family that takes good care of me and provides well for me. I have manners and I know that my age is to young to say the words you say. My mom cares about me and makes sure I am safe. She doesn't let me walk down the street by myself in SECOND GRADE! And honestly. To be really REALLY truthful. I like your mom more then you know.

-Your old friend
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwood in Aspen » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:12 am

To whomever keeps target practicing in the back field belonging to the neighbor... Thanks. The horses really enjoy being spooked. Especially our old half blind mare, Moon. And then we have my dad's Bird Dog, Levi who always drives me nuts trying to get to the hunters to retrieve grouse or something. And my other Dog Nannah is cowering in fear by the couch... It scares me, too, when I don't know its coming. I just wanted to spend the day playing on a patch of Ice in the paddock with Levi... Thanks for SHOOTING that plan!!! Now I have to lock levi on the porch because I can't keep him in the yard, and playing on that patch of ice just isn't the same without a little dog wrestling.
Thanks again...
Da Turdy Pointer

Ps, not to mention the fact that I am scared of a firing in the wrong direction will hit the horses... Or me. Or worse... the coop of 40 chickens...
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _5_ people.
I have received _6_ gifts.
Starwood in Aspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ban » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:56 am

Dear ...,
I'm losing hope and all I can do is sit here and cry about it.
Ḩ̗͉̠̣̰̗̱̈a̛̭̯͕̜̗̼̓̚ḭ̶͖̝̈́ͤ̋ͦ̈͑̄ḷ̢̘̦̣̠ ̱͕̝͖̙͖̳́̚Ȟ̀͒ͧͯy͍̦͑̋̂͡d͈̬ͧ̽̌͒r̲̫͍̲̻ͣ͆ͦ̀̐̌͠a̸̩
My WME Challenge
Please note I won't be sending individual images from my challenge to respective owners,
they will all be available for retrieval at my stash folder location.

ImageImage

ban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me